Swedish police " cannot cope" with huge numbers of rapes since migrants arrived

Better for who ? It was a fascist state.
Zimbabwe is 30 odd years old and recovering from centuries of oppression. They will get it right.
pence.png

The British Empire bears a huge responsibility. Is it not ok to criticise ? Am I letting the side down ?

Anyway the fact remains that this is not a situation peculiar to muslims or christians. I suggest that it is something linked in to ignorance and education. Its much the same in the western world where homophobics are amongst the more stupid in our community.

Those African nations that were parts of the British Empire, they have been Independent now for 50, 60 years, they have had the time then to reverse whatever policy you blame the British about, that they have not reversed that policy suggests that they are happy to be as they are toward gays.

The British Empire also gave those primitive people education, hospitals, clean water and a plenty food supply, most normal people prefer to point to the Positive aspects of such situations.
And in return stole their land and natural resources. Im glad that you can see that Christian Africa has major issues with Gay people.

"And in return stole their land and natural resources."

As an example Rhodesia was returned and is now Zimbabwe, it was 1000 times better when it was Rhodesia.

View attachment 148723

View attachment 148726

View attachment 148725

View attachment 148728

Zimbabwe Post Whitey:

View attachment 148729

View attachment 148730

Zimbabwe Post-Whitey Bankrupt:

View attachment 148733

View attachment 148732
Zimbabwe is 30 odd years old and recovering from centuries of oppression. They will get it right.

"It was a fascist state."

Rhodesia was not a Fascist State, WTF EVERYTHING that you disagree with is automatically Fascist, it's ridiculous and ignorant and illustrates not a good education but instead Propaganda Kool Aid ODing.

"Zimbabwe is 30 odd years old and recovering from centuries of oppression. They will get it right."

They will never get it right, Rhodesia was handed to them they rename Zimbabwe, Rhodesia was pristine it had EVERYTHING a Modern nation needs, it was also called The Garden of Africa, Rhodesia has the greatest, most productive and best administered Agricultural Sector on the Continent of Africa.

Then Whitey left them to their own devices....and they turned the above into a shit hole, they reduced Rhodesia a First World Nation into Zimbabwe a Third World Nation, they have bankrupted and destroyed it and the Agricultural Sector has been flushed down the toilet.

That ISN'T the fault of this absurd "oppression" you refer, they did this to THEMSELVES because they are basically MORONS and have not a clue how to run a nation UNLESS Whitey runs it for them.
Well the black majority lived as second class citizens in a country run by a white junta. How is that a first world nation ?

As there was no link to a reputable news source I took the trouble to google this.
The story only appears, with slight variations, on the usual nut job conspiracy sites.

Fake.
Yeah, because all refugees would never even think about being rapey. :rolleyes:

Muslim creeps can't help themselves when they see little white children, regardless of gender.
Your hypothesis makes no logical sense because white children have very little resemblance to goats in the first place.

Those African nations that were parts of the British Empire, they have been Independent now for 50, 60 years, they have had the time then to reverse whatever policy you blame the British about, that they have not reversed that policy suggests that they are happy to be as they are toward gays.

The British Empire also gave those primitive people education, hospitals, clean water and a plenty food supply, most normal people prefer to point to the Positive aspects of such situations.
And in return stole their land and natural resources. Im glad that you can see that Christian Africa has major issues with Gay people.

As an example Rhodesia was returned and is now Zimbabwe, it was 1000 times better when it was Rhodesia.

View attachment 148723

View attachment 148726

View attachment 148725

View attachment 148728

Zimbabwe Post Whitey:

View attachment 148729

View attachment 148730

View attachment 148733

View attachment 148732

Rhodesia was not a Fascist State, WTF EVERYTHING that you disagree with is automatically Fascist, it's ridiculous and ignorant and illustrates not a good education but instead Propaganda Kool Aid ODing.

"Zimbabwe is 30 odd years old and recovering from centuries of oppression. They will get it right."

They will never get it right, Rhodesia was handed to them they rename Zimbabwe, Rhodesia was pristine it had EVERYTHING a Modern nation needs, it was also called The Garden of Africa, Rhodesia has the greatest, most productive and best administered Agricultural Sector on the Continent of Africa.

Then Whitey left them to their own devices....and they turned the above into a shit hole, they reduced Rhodesia a First World Nation into Zimbabwe a Third World Nation, they have bankrupted and destroyed it and the Agricultural Sector has been flushed down the toilet.

That ISN'T the fault of this absurd "oppression" you refer, they did this to THEMSELVES because they are basically MORONS and have not a clue how to run a nation UNLESS Whitey runs it for them.
Well the black majority lived as second class citizens in a country run by a white junta. How is that a first world nation ?
Why can't you stay on topic? Wtf is it with people like you?

This thread is about the rape problems in Sweden.
Why can't you libs admit your ideas are fucked up and doesn't benifit anyone but the rapist?

Tommy, I'm getting bored arguing with a person as stupid as you and I have other things to do right now. So I'm going to leave the Tommy bitch-slapping in Lucy Hamilton's very capable hands. Since she's also from the UK it seems most appropriate for a fellow Brit like Ms. Hamilton to give you the abuse you deserve.

"Since she's also from the UK it seems most appropriate for a fellow Brit like Ms. Hamilton to give you the abuse you deserve."

That you Will darling, I am though not British, I did though used to live in London for several years and have many British friends who do like their nation, so I know that not all the British have a problem with their nation.

What I learn in Britain was that they from Northern Britain have a less opinion of their nation that they from Southern Britain who always seemed more proud of Britain and to be British.

In ways also they have Xenophobia within that nation toward each other Scotland and Wales hate the English, Scotland like the Irish I never heard what they thought of Wales, but it was strange as to me they were all British.

I stand corrected, ma'am. I honestly didn't know you weren't British, I just assumed from your references..

I am born and bred in Salzburg, my nation the most beautiful we think on our Continent, my family have been born and bred of this soil since the 10th Century, my Mama and that side of our family are all Heidelberg, Baden-Württemberg.

I studied at three Universities, the third I was there for six months that was Oxford University. I was told that Oxford was full of Leftists, well some yes, but also many are not Leftist, they have a good Conservative debating group that also used to have excellent dining parties. I have many friends I met at Oxford University, most English.

I also have many Polish friends, this is good because you know some Poles still have a problem with our peoples, which isn't good we have more in common and that is what we should concentrate on.

As there was no link to a reputable news source I took the trouble to google this.
The story only appears, with slight variations, on the usual nut job conspiracy sites.

Fake.

Around 8 to 10 minutes into the video this topic is discussed. The city may be different but the issue revolving around predatory Muslims is the exact same.

Watch & learn or stick your head in the sand.

Tommy there is no help for those who hate. It eats them alive.

Over the years I have had have many Muslim friends, coworkers and acquaintances. Not one of them bears any resemblance to the terrifying monsters these haters post about.

They want excuses for their hatred and vilification of those who aren't like them.

View attachment 148723

View attachment 148726

View attachment 148725

View attachment 148728

Zimbabwe Post Whitey:

View attachment 148729

View attachment 148730

View attachment 148733

View attachment 148732

They had a higher standard of life than they have experienced with both Canaan Banana and Robert Mugabe.

Over the years I have had have many Muslim friends, coworkers and acquaintances. Not one of them bears any resemblance to the terrifying monsters these haters post about.

They want excuses for their hatred and vilification of those who aren't like them.
demographics2.png

What about the hate exhibited towards White people from Self-Hating White people who blames EVERYTHING on White people?

That also is hate.

Fake.
Yeah, because all refugees would never even think about being rapey. :rolleyes:

Muslim creeps can't help themselves when they see little white children, regardless of gender.
Your hypothesis makes no logical sense because white children have very little resemblance to goats in the first place.

"Your hypothesis makes no logical sense because white children have very little resemblance to goats in the first place."

muhammad-condoms.jpg

You dumbfucks are unbelievable.

There is an epidemic of rape against women being perpetrated by Muslim men and where do you focus your anger?

At random strangers on the internet. This is the height of blind ignorance and blame shifting

Dragonlady there is no help for the apologists of Islam. It eats them alive.:rolleyes-41:

Your ignorance is astounding, you don't want or can't understand the true nature of Islam.

Please try to educate yourself before making more stupid comments.

You're an idiot if you think all immigrants are good. You're also an idiot if you think all immigrants are bad.

That said; you're an idiot if you think open borders is good for any country.

View attachment 148723

View attachment 148726

View attachment 148725

View attachment 148728

Zimbabwe Post Whitey:

View attachment 148729

View attachment 148730

View attachment 148733

View attachment 148732

They had a higher standard of life than they have experienced with both Canaan Banana and Robert Mugabe.
You are a simpleton.

Dragonlady there is no help for the apologists of Islam. It eats them alive.:rolleyes-41:

Your ignorance is astounding, you don't want or can't understand the true nature of Islam.

Please try to educate yourself before making more stupid comments.

Leftists are hopeless. Especially ones as old as her and Tommy. They're like:
this-is-fine.0.jpg

Somebody has to be accountable for their failure in life. It used to be the Jews and now its a rainbow coalition of blacks,muslims and gays.

Last edited:

View attachment 148723

View attachment 148726

View attachment 148725

View attachment 148728

Zimbabwe Post Whitey:

View attachment 148729

View attachment 148730

View attachment 148733

View attachment 148732

You are a simpleton.

No that would be you and that you are reduced to name calling illustrates you lost an argument you never had in the first place.

Forum List

Back