Swedish police " cannot cope" with huge numbers of rapes since migrants arrived

Haha, oh my, we got us a flailing little skinhead....

How come I only run into you stupid focks on the internet? Oh, that's right, because you get your stupid faces smashed in the moment you work up the courage to seep out from under your rocks.

Truth hurts and the lower ones are prone to violence when confronted with it. Thank god for the internet where people are free to say what they're thinking without fear.

Nobody gives a shit how much you embarrass yourself, here or elsewhere. It's when you idiots march to try to codify your painfully stupid iodeas into actual policy and law that you, rightfully, get your stupid faces smashed in. okay, I admit, I mean that somewhat as a metaphor. But remember, it's always you morons showing up in riot gear, hoping for a fight. please, try that in my town.

Where does this self hating thing come from ?
I am quite fond of myself and think that I am a good bloke.
But my identity isnt bound up in the colour of my skin and I dont feel any allegiance to other white folks. Dont wish them any harm either.

The thing is that you white supremacists have a problem. If you want to take reflected credit for the achievements of Mozart and Milton you also need to accept the same relationship to trash like Hitler and Stalin.

Its a nonsense. You are an individual.

Fuck your individualism. People don't just magically transform into typical members of western society by stepping foot on our magic dirt. There's certain ingrained patterns of behaviors in different races. It might not always be apparent in each individual but go spend a month with your favorite muslim friend and their family you'll be pining for the company of fellow white people soon enough. Diversity breeds resentment especially in inferior races.

How come I only run into you stupid focks on the internet? Oh, that's right, because you get your stupid faces smashed in the moment you work up the courage to seep out from under your rocks.

Who's Sock are you?

But my identity isnt bound up in the colour of my skin and I dont feel any allegiance to other white folks. Dont wish them any harm either.

The thing is that you white supremacists have a problem. If you want to take reflected credit for the achievements of Mozart and Milton you also need to accept the same relationship to trash like Hitler and Stalin.

Fuck your individualism. People don't just magically transform into typical members of western society by stepping foot on our magic dirt. There's certain ingrained patterns of behaviors in different races. It might not always be apparent in each individual but go spend a month with your favorite muslim friend and their family you'll be pining for the company of fellow white people soon enough. Diversity breeds resentment especially in inferior races.

Who's Sock are you?
Nobody's.... and you?

Truth hurts and the lower ones are prone to violence when confronted with it. Thank god for the internet where people are free to say what they're thinking without fear.

Nobody gives a shit how much you embarrass yourself, here or elsewhere. It's when you idiots march to try to codify your painfully stupid iodeas into actual policy and law that you, rightfully, get your stupid faces smashed in. okay, I admit, I mean that somewhat as a metaphor. But remember, it's always you morons showing up in riot gear, hoping for a fight. please, try that in my town.

^^^^ Sock Puppet is Mega Triggered.

As there was no link to a reputable news source I took the trouble to google this.
The story only appears, with slight variations, on the usual nut job conspiracy sites.

Fake.
OK, I am wondering what filters you are using here that prove the OP is ..."mistaken"?

White supremacist Mr. Tainted? What happened to Welsh nationalism? What happened to the weekenders? Surely you have not forgotten the good old times, have you?
Hitler and Stalin was brought into the conversation..I wonder for what reason? Maybe you want to engage in indirect name calling?

Who's Sock are you?
Nobody's.... and you?

Sorry Sock, try again, on second thoughts nobody gives a crap what you think you low IQ faggot.

As there was no link to a reputable news source I took the trouble to google this.
The story only appears, with slight variations, on the usual nut job conspiracy sites.

Fake.
OK, I am wondering what filters are you using here that prove the OP is ..."mistaken"?

He is deducing that from the lack of coverage from anywhere except the embarrassingly stupid website "Info Wars", and a few other notoriously stupid sources. It's a safe bet.

Fake.
OK, I am wondering what filters are you using here that prove the OP is ..."mistaken"?

He is deducing that from the lack of coverage from anywhere except the embarrassingly stupid website "Info Wars", and a few other notoriously stupid sources. It's a safe bet.

We have moved beyond the Info Wars thing you low IQ Sock.

Who's Sock are you?
Nobody's.... and you?

Sorry Sock, try again, on second thoughts nobody gives a crap what you think you low IQ faggot.
Oooohhh ... your words, they .... wound me....

I knew guys like you in high school and college, who threw that insult around more than anyone. To a man, they were all actually gay themselves. The ones who ended up happy are the ones who admitted it to themselves. Good luck.

OOGA BOOGA ME ANGRY

Fake.

We have moved beyond the Info Wars thing you low IQ Sock.

"We have moved beyond the Info Wars thing"

But the comment in question was made in the second post of the thread, my little attack poodle.

OOGA BOOGA ME ANGRY
No, you weak . that's why you are who you are.

Who's Sock are you?
Nobody's.... and you?

Oooohhh ... your words, they .... wound me....

I knew guys like you in high school and college, who threw that insult around more than anyone. To a man, they were all actually gay themselves. The ones who ended up happy are the ones who admitted it to themselves. Good luck.

"I knew guys like you in high school and college"

No you did not, a low IQ peasant like you is NOT of the same social status. You will never know people like me....unless you want to apply to be a member of our Household Staff, on second thought we are full and have no vacancy.

No, you weak . that's why you are who you are.
equality.png

You don't have a town squatter. Internet tough guys are these ugly fat kids asking for a PBJ sammich from mommy. Hahaha...

You don't have a town squatter. Internet tough guys are these ugly fat kids asking for a PBJ sammich from mommy. Hahaha...

right... the guy saying, "you should bring your riot gear to my town, see what happens" is the tough guy, but the skinheads are the sensible ones. Gotcha.

Before your Mam tells you to log off and go to bed.

Asian people are generally more intelligent than white people. I'm not offended by facts.

Yes, and it shows.
Asians don't go nuts with supporting multiculturalism of third-World riff-raffs to replace their own culture.

haha... witness, everyone, this fool's hourly dose of self-soothing. yes yes, tell us all how awesome you are.... we NEVER see people do that on anonymous forums... haha, what a joke... I've seen your posts. you are not smart enough to be in any position of importance anywhere, except for maybe the janitor at stormfront.com. And, considering the constant stream of shit trickling from that website (some right into your brain), I imagine that the janitor is, indeed, one of the most important positions there.
Hahaha... impressive comeback squatter. The only problem is that you believe it. Stormfront, huh? I did not know that cyber basement operations had janitors. Hahaha... try it harder next time your lame posts are displaying a very low IQ. Did you pass third grade in elementary school?

Forum List

Back