Swiss Region Bans Burqas

A woman in white does not have her face hidden.
That's correct, and the one in faded blue doesn't have her ass hidden, hence the problem, for Muslims.

So muslims should stay away from the beach, pools and vacation lake spot. You see men as that weak? Why, because you are?

Ya, haram. Maybe men should be the ones hiding in a tent with blinders on. Or perhaps just remove their eyes, then women can do what they want.
Perhaps the Swiss should be taught what Religious Freedom means, and those here like you as well...
Perhaps Muslims and their dhimmi's should be taught that countries that welcome Muslims are not compelled to allow them to go around in disguise and won't if they don't want to.
Muslims can't be covered head to toe but it's okay for everyone else, as long as they don't wear Muslim garments that is? Dandy law, no religious discrimination that at all eh...
They can do so in the hell-holes they come from, but they should respect the culture of the host nation no matter how ugly they are.

That's correct, and the one in faded blue doesn't have her ass hidden, hence the problem, for Muslims.

So muslims should stay away from the beach, pools and vacation lake spot. You see men as that weak? Why, because you are?

Ya, haram. Maybe men should be the ones hiding in a tent with blinders on. Or perhaps just remove their eyes, then women can do what they want.
Perhaps the Swiss should be taught what Religious Freedom means, and those here like you as well...
Perhaps Muslims and their dhimmi's should be taught that countries that welcome Muslims are not compelled to allow them to go around in disguise and won't if they don't want to.
Muslims can't be covered head to toe but it's okay for everyone else, as long as they don't wear Muslim garments that is? Dandy law, no religious discrimination that at all eh...
They can do so in the hell-holes they come from, but they should respect the culture of the host nation no matter how ugly they are.
So when in Muslim nations you will dress exactly as they do?

Well said, Meathead.

Pious woman and, prostitute. Bin Laden told you so but you wouldn't read his letter denouncing the Western lack of respect for women.
burkas+and+bikinis.bmp
Pious woman and, prostitute. Bin Laden told you so but you wouldn't read his letter denouncing the Western lack of respect for women.
burkas+and+bikinis.bmp
You are clueless. For all you know the 'pious woman' could be a regular practitioner of muta.
I don't give a goddamn what her faith is, she's not dressed like a hooker now is she?

and you would know because you hire a lot of prostitutes? Can't find a good wife or girl friend? With your attitude of women I can't mage why.
Been married since dirt was a new idea...
Does she know you say you wouldn't mind porking a prostitute on here?

I see no evidence of religious discrimination.
Banning the garments of just one faith isn't religious discrimination to your tiny mind? On that note, we are at an end.

It is not a religious garment, it is a cultural costume. It also hides the identity of the person and with terrorism and security concerns, it has no place in the west. The want to live where they can be covered like that? Go to saudi. Want to live in the west, uncover the face when asked or required.
The law doesn't ban being covered head to toe, dumbass. it only bans it if you use Muslim garments.
Muslims aren't banned from being covered head to toe, they are banned from hiding their faces.

burkas+and+bikinis.bmp
burkas+and+bikinis.bmp
You are clueless. For all you know the 'pious woman' could be a regular practitioner of muta.
I don't give a goddamn what her faith is, she's not dressed like a hooker now is she?

and you would know because you hire a lot of prostitutes? Can't find a good wife or girl friend? With your attitude of women I can't mage why.
It was a joke, but we've been together so long she will pause the TV for me if a hot body hits the screen. I do the same for her.

Hey, pantyhose, did you know that Switzerland also banned the building of new minarets a few years ago.?
Couldn't say for sure where but I remember that Islamophobia and case of blatant religious discrimination as well.
They held a referendum and the will of the people was honoured.
Nothing like Mob-Rule against minority rights eh.
Power To the people.
This is why the Founders of this nation didn't give them any...

I see no evidence of religious discrimination.
Banning the garments of just one faith isn't religious discrimination to your tiny mind? On that note, we are at an end.

It is not a religious garment, it is a cultural costume. It also hides the identity of the person and with terrorism and security concerns, it has no place in the west. The want to live where they can be covered like that? Go to saudi. Want to live in the west, uncover the face when asked or required.
The law doesn't ban being covered head to toe, dumbass. it only bans it if you use Muslim garments.
Muslims aren't banned from being covered head to toe, they are banned from hiding their faces.
No, they are only banned from covering their faces using Muslim garments.

Hey, pantyhose, did you know that Switzerland also banned the building of new minarets a few years ago.?
Couldn't say for sure where but I remember that Islamophobia and case of blatant religious discrimination as well.
They held a referendum and the will of the people was honoured.
Nothing like Mob-Rule against minority rights eh.

there are hardly any "minorities " left anymore

minorities are rapidly becoming majorities! :dunno:

not that there is anything wrong with that...you know...:eusa_whistle:

The Swiss are a very tolerant people, but they got severely miffed with their clerics saying female adulterers should be stoned to death, that thieves should have their hands amputated, that scantily clad ladies are no better than prostitutes (a belief you share)' and so on. The've seen what's happened in places like Malmö, and they've decided they don't want any part of that. The politicians respect their people more than elsewhere and hold referenda quite frequently compared to the rest of Europe, and they listen to the people they serve. Good on them.

The Swiss are a very tolerant people, but they got severely miffed with their clerics saying female adulterers should be stoned to death, that thieves should have their hands amputated, that scantily clad ladies are no better than prostitutes (a belief you share)' and so on. The've seen what's happened in places like Malmö, and they've decided they don't want any part of that. The politicians respect their people more than elsewhere and hold referenda quite frequently compared to the rest of Europe, and they listen to the people they serve. Good on them.
So glad you approve of religious discrimination...

It was a joke, but we've been together so long she will pause the TV for me if a hot body hits the screen. I do the same for her.
What a lovely couple, so considerate.

Forum List

Back