Swiss Region Bans Burqas

I don't give a goddamn what her faith is, she's not dressed like a hooker now is she?

and you would know because you hire a lot of prostitutes? Can't find a good wife or girl friend? With your attitude of women I can't mage why.
Been married since dirt was a new idea...
Does she know you say you wouldn't mind porking a prostitute on here?
It was a joke, but we've been together so long she will pause the TV for me if a hot body hits the screen. I do the same for her.
What a lovely couple, so considerate.
Yep. It's real life, not that fantasy world of yours.

I see no evidence of religious discrimination.
Banning the garments of just one faith isn't religious discrimination to your tiny mind? On that note, we are at an end.

It is not a religious garment, it is a cultural costume. It also hides the identity of the person and with terrorism and security concerns, it has no place in the west. The want to live where they can be covered like that? Go to saudi. Want to live in the west, uncover the face when asked or required.
The law doesn't ban being covered head to toe, dumbass. it only bans it if you use Muslim garments.
Muslims aren't banned from being covered head to toe, they are banned from hiding their faces.
No, they are only banned from covering their faces using Muslim garments.
Like I said, Muslims aren't being prevented from being covered head to toe.

Hey, pantyhose, did you know that Switzerland also banned the building of new minarets a few years ago.?
Couldn't say for sure where but I remember that Islamophobia and case of blatant religious discrimination as well.
The Swiss are a very tolerant people, but they got severely miffed with their clerics saying female adulterers should be stoned to death, that thieves should have their hands amputated, that scantily clad ladies are no better than prostitutes (a belief you share)' and so on. The've seen what's happened in places like Malmö, and they've decided they don't want any part of that. The politicians respect their people more than elsewhere and hold referenda quite frequently compared to the rest of Europe, and they listen to the people they serve. Good on them.
So glad you approve of religious discrimination...
I don't see any religious discrimation here. They can worship all they like, they have a LOT of mosques per capita, and they can cover up head to toe. Nothing to see here.

Hey, pantyhose, did you know that Switzerland also banned the building of new minarets a few years ago.?
Couldn't say for sure where but I remember that Islamophobia and case of blatant religious discrimination as well.
The Swiss are a very tolerant people, but they got severely miffed with their clerics saying female adulterers should be stoned to death, that thieves should have their hands amputated, that scantily clad ladies are no better than prostitutes (a belief you share)' and so on. The've seen what's happened in places like Malmö, and they've decided they don't want any part of that. The politicians respect their people more than elsewhere and hold referenda quite frequently compared to the rest of Europe, and they listen to the people they serve. Good on them.
I don't see any religious discrimation here. They can worship all they like, they have a LOT of mosques per capita, and they can cover up head to toe. Nothing to see here.
I know, you don't get it. Most don't which is why we don't have Mob-Rule here. By the time you got done no one would have any rights at all...

and you would know because you hire a lot of prostitutes? Can't find a good wife or girl friend? With your attitude of women I can't mage why.
It was a joke, but we've been together so long she will pause the TV for me if a hot body hits the screen. I do the same for her.
You're the one fantasising about porking an unknown woman on the Internet, a woman you decided must be a prostitute because she is wearing jeans and a bikini top, much like the radical imam says. When did you take the shahada?

I know, you don't get it. Most don't which is why we don't have Mob-Rule here. By the time you got done no one would have any rights at all...
I'm not in favour of giving rights to people who think women are second class citizens, who are valued as less than half what a man is. That's idiocy not tolerance. If you tolerate the intolerant you won't be around for very lon. Now who said that?

You're the one fantasising about porking an unknown woman on the Internet, a woman you decided must be a prostitute because she is wearing jeans and a bikini top, much like the radical imam says. When did you take the shahada?
Religion is for mental infants, all of it.

I'm not in favour of giving rights to people who think women are second class citizens, who are valued as less than half what a man is. That's idiocy not tolerance. If you tolerate the intolerant you won't be around for very lon. Now who said that?
The Founders treated women, children, and ******* as property. Planning to denounce them anytime soon? Care to spend some time finding out what Jewish men think of the pretty panties? How about the Good Christian Men, who spank their wives like children because "God wants them to"?

The Founders treated women, children, and ******* as property. Planning to denounce them anytime soon? Care to spend some time finding out what Jewish men think of the pretty panties? How about the Good Christian Men, who spank their wives like children because "God wants them to"?
I'm more than happy to denounce all who treat women like second class citizens right now. What makes you think I want any men to treat any women as second class citizens? You on the other hand are clearly fine with it, so very desperate are you to keep the Swiss Muslimas imprisoned in their niqabs. But then, you think women who are scantily clad are prostitues by definition. How very radical Islamic male of you :)

Look how all the "small" government tea partiers who lost their shit over a bakery in Oregon being fined for not serving gays and screaming about religious oppression are now cheering on religious oppression.

I'm more than happy to denounce all who treat women like second class citizens right now. What makes you think I want any men to treat any women as second class citizens? You on the other hand are clearly fine with it, so very desperate are you to keep the Swiss Muslimas imprisoned in their niqabs. But then, you think women who are scantily clad are prostitues by definition. How very radical Islamic male of you :)
Dress like a whore and you are one. And I'm defending religious freedom, while you are not.

Dress like a whore and you are one. And I'm defending religious freedom, while you are not.
So you'll have no problem pointing me in the direction of all the threads Youve started condemning the 40 or so Islamic countries that are horribly persecuting Christians, raping and murdering them. This should be interesting, and your outrage should be considerable judging how twisted your knickers are getting over preventing Muslims from wearing masks.

You are not defending religious freedom because it's not a religious issue. You are defending Islam, not religious freedom.

So you'll have no problem pointing me in the direction of all the threads Youve started condemning the 40 or so Islamic countries that are horribly persecuting Christians, raping and murdering them. This should be interesting, and your outrage should be considerable judging how twisted your knickers are getting over preventing Muslims from wearing masks.
I don't start threads beating on Muslims here. Others do far too much of that already. I condemn religion, all religion, but I also defend the rights of the religious. it's a liberal thing so you wouldn't understand.

You are not defending religious freedom because it's not a religious issue. You are defending Islam, not religious freedom.
It's absolutely a religious issue. The are banning the wearing of Muslim garments, and only Muslim garments.

I don't start threads beating on Muslims here. Others do far too much of that already. I condemn religion, all religion, but I also defend the rights of the religious. it's a liberal thing so you wouldn't understand.
I understand that what you attempt to dress up as 'defending religion' is in fact defending Islam, and only Islam. You are so transparent, lol :)

So show me the threads where you defend Christians who are persecuted in Islamic countries. I can wait :)

I understand that what you attempt to dress up as 'defending religion' is in fact defending Islam, and only Islam. You are so transparent, lol :)
Nope. It wouldn't matter a damn what the religious item or garment was, it's still blatant religious discrimination. If they can do that to the Muslims the Jews and Christians are next.

Forum List

Back