Switzerland votes to criminalize homophobia and hate speech

Did you not notice the "//" in front of both, moron?
Sure did. Now why cant you show me where there are example sentences for heterophobia? :rolleyes:

It's literally right under the definition of the word you absolute brainlet. Holy mother of Christ does someone actually have to label something as an "example sentence" for you to understand that's what it is? It is, without question, the word "heterophobia" being used in a fucking sentence to provide context.

For God's sake if stupid could fly you'd be a fucking jet.

They should do that here, then all the lefties on this board would go to jail because their favorite insult is to call somebody gay.

Sure did. Now why cant you show me where there are example sentences for heterophobia? :rolleyes:

It's literally right under the definition of the word you absolute brainlet. Holy mother of Christ does someone actually have to label something as an "example sentence" for you to understand that's what it is? It is, without question, the word "heterophobia" being used in a fucking sentence to provide context.

You sound like an idiot. I just showed you where they labeled the example sentences for homophobia. Thats their procedural format for displaying example sentences. Are you claiming that they decided not to do it just for heterophobia?. :)

Hmm interesting....

heterophobia.png

Last edited:
Banning hate speech isn't authoritarian. The same concept exists in the US. Just chill.

Really? Please show me where this concept exists in the USA. I must've missed the 1st Amendment being repealed.
It may be less regulated, but it can be shut down for being inciting lawless action. Just because the US regulates hatred less than other liberal democracies, doesn't make it right. Don't worry, you guys can still go on hating.

`There is an axiom which states the more you try to suppress or force an issue, the more resistant and stronger it gets. `
Thanks for all of that, particularly this.

Authoritarians convince themselves that controlling people will ultimately work. I guess part of that involves ignoring your point.

How do they not see this?
You would think that the pushback that gave us Trump would have taught them something. But they've learned nothing. Period.

Authoritarianism is terribly illiberal, and wrong.
Banning hate speech isn't authoritarian. The same concept exists in the US. Just chill.
Yes it is. "Hate speech" is a term created and enforced by the Regressive Left, illiberal authoritarians who always tell us to chill when they add new controls on speech.

Somehow you folks don't see the point Windparadox made. My assumption is that, like all authoritarians, freedom of speech and expression only applies to you.

The Regressive Left mocks freedom of expression, because they're not liberal.

You sound like an idiot. I just showed you where they labeled the example sentences for homophobia. Thats their procedural format for displaying example sentences. Are you claiming that they decided not to do it just for heterophobia?. :)

The only idiot here is you claiming "it's a made up word".

ALL WORDS ARE "MADE UP" YA FUCKIN' FRUITCAKE.

Really? Please show me where this concept exists in the USA. I must've missed the 1st Amendment being repealed.
It may be less regulated, but it can be shut down for being inciting lawless action. Just because the US regulates hatred less than other liberal democracies, doesn't make it right. Don't worry, you guys can still go on hating.

You're conflating "hate speech" and threats. Hate speech is entirely subjective. It cannot be effectively legislated because you cannot legislate feelings.

It is a made up word. There is a reason it doesnt show up on any spell check or other dictionary sites you fucking idiot. :rolleyes:

again.png

It is a made up word. There is a reason it doesnt show up on any spell check or other dictionary sites you fucking idiot. :rolleyes:

View attachment 222898

Name me a word that isn't "made up". Go on genius, I'll wait.

View attachment 222898

Food or eat :rolleyes:

View attachment 222898

Really? So the first human that walked the earth just magically knew the words "food" and "eat"? In English, no less?

View attachment 222898

Really? So the first human that walked the earth just magically knew the words "food" and "eat"? In English, no less?
Yep. It was instinctual. Dont try to move the goal posts to only english. I didnt allow that. :)

View attachment 222898

Yep. It was instinctual. Dont try to move the goal posts to only english. I didnt allow that. :)

You are claiming that the first human had and used a verbal language... purely on instinct? LMFAO.

View attachment 222898

You are claiming that the first human had and used a verbal language... purely on instinct? LMFAO.
Where did I claim it was verbal? :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back