Switzerland votes to criminalize homophobia and hate speech

Banning hate speech isn't authoritarian.
It is the very definition of it
Bingo. But they refuse to see that.
I see it but I dont give a shit. There are authoritarian laws all over the place. Why cant I murder somebody and get away with it?

Because murder is taking a life that doesn't belong to you, which is a universe away from hurting someone's feelings. Dingbat.

I see it but I dont give a shit. There are authoritarian laws all over the place. Why cant I murder somebody and get away with it?

Because murder is taking a life that doesn't belong to you, which is a universe away from hurting someone's feelings. Dingbat.
He knows that, too. As he said, he doesn't give a shit.

So what? I could care less about someones life I want to kill. Who told you your life was more important than someones feelings? :rolleyes:

This is the kind of shit that gave us Trump.

The Regressives pissed off just enough people with this authoritarian crap, and here we are.

He knows that, too. As he said, he doesn't give a shit.
I disagree. I dont see any more importance in a persons life than another persons feelings. Who made up this value system and why didnt they get my approval?

Name me a word that isn't "made up". Go on genius, I'll wait.
Food or eat :rolleyes:

Really? So the first human that walked the earth just magically knew the words "food" and "eat"? In English, no less?
Yep. It was instinctual. Dont try to move the goal posts to only english. I didnt allow that. :)

You are claiming that the first human had and used a verbal language... purely on instinct? LMFAO.
Where did I claim it was verbal? :rolleyes:

Have you forgotten how this conversation started already or are you intentionally being a tool?

You claimed the word heterophobia is made up. I countered ALL words are made up. You said "food" and "eat" were not. When pressed on it, you pathetically tried to confound natural human instinct with developed human language in some desperate attempt not to look like an even bigger moron.

Face it, cupcake, every word that exists was "made up" at some point. Just because YOU personally haven't heard it before doesn't make it any less authentic.

I dont see any more importance in a persons life than another persons feelings.
I believe you, I really do.
I'm not worried about what you believe.

I am asking you who made up this facade that someones life is more important than someones feelings? Why should I accept that and isnt that kind of authoritarian? :rolleyes:
Accept what you want, I don't care. You provide a vivid example of my point, and I'm glad.

Food or eat :rolleyes:

Really? So the first human that walked the earth just magically knew the words "food" and "eat"? In English, no less?
Yep. It was instinctual. Dont try to move the goal posts to only english. I didnt allow that. :)

You are claiming that the first human had and used a verbal language... purely on instinct? LMFAO.

Have you forgotten how this conversation started already or are you intentionally being a tool?

You claimed the word heterophobia is made up. I countered ALL words are made up. You said "food" and "eat" were not. When pressed on it, you pathetically tried to confound natural human instinct with developed human language in some desperate attempt not to look like an even bigger moron.

Face it, cupcake, every word that exists was "made up" at some point. Just because YOU personally haven't heard it before doesn't make it any less authentic.
I remember how the conversation started and I remember you looking like a jackass when I proved it was a made up word. :rolleyes:

Your deflection about all words being made up was also shot down. Youre just too stupid to let it go.

So what? I could care less about someones life I want to kill. Who told you your life was more important than someones feelings? :rolleyes:

I did. And my feelings & opinions trump yours, because I'm the one carrying them. Deal with it.

I dont see any more importance in a persons life than another persons feelings.
I believe you, I really do.
I'm not worried about what you believe.

I am asking you who made up this facade that someones life is more important than someones feelings? Why should I accept that and isnt that kind of authoritarian? :rolleyes:
Accept what you want, I don't care. You provide a vivid example of my point, and I'm glad.
If you dont care why did you even reply to me? :rolleyes:

I did. And my feelings & opinions trump yours, because I'm the one carrying them. Deal with it.
Isnt that like authoritarian? You guys whined about people being authoritarian didnt you? :rolleyes:

If you dont care why did you even reply to me? :rolleyes:
Because fundamentalists fascinate me. You're a terribly interesting ongoing amateur psychological/sociological/anthropological study for me.

Observe. Poke. Observe. Poke. Observe. Flush.

So, thanks.

If you dont care why did you even reply to me?
Because fundamentalists fascinate me. You're a terribly interesting ongoing amateur psychological/sociological/anthropological study for me.
So, thanks.
So you lied then? You do care or else you wouldnt be studying me.
No, I don't care about your opinion. I don't try to change the minds of fundies.

It's your behaviors that fascinate me.

And better yet, you're all so willing to participate.

I remember how the conversation started and I remember you looking like a jackass when I proved it was a made up word. :rolleyes:

Your deflection about all words being made up was also shot down. Youre just too stupid to let it go.

Literally every word in existence was made up at some point in human history. The fact that you would even TRY to deny this shows how fabulously ignorant you are. Man I thought people on Facebook were bad, but you are on a wholly unexplored dimension of STUPID.

So, thanks.
No, I don't care about your opinion. I don't try to change the minds of fundies.

I didnt say you cared about my opinion. I said you care about me or you wouldnt be studying me. I'm flattered. :rolleyes:

Literally every word in existence was made up at some point in human history. The fact that you would even TRY to deny this shows how fabulously ignorant you are. Man I thought people on Facebook were bad, but you are on a wholly unexplored dimension of STUPID.
Prove the word for eat in its earliest form was made up. I'll wait. :)

So, thanks.

I didnt say you cared about my opinion. I said you care about me or you wouldnt be studying me. I'm flattered. :rolleyes:
Good, whatever makes you feel better about yourself.

You're definitely an interesting study, so that's good.

See? We can agree.

Forum List

Back