🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Syria To Be Bombed Within Days

After wishing American ships sunk and the death of 300 American sailors he's lucky that's all I called him. And I don't give a happy horses ass what you think.

Right, I understand that you don't particularly care for him, and wanted to call him something derogatory, but why is "Ahmed" a derogatory term? You realize that we have US soldiers, some perhaps even serving with your son, with such names too yeah?

After wishing American ships sunk and the death of 300 American sailors he's lucky that's all I called him. And I don't give a happy horses ass what you think.

Right, I understand that you don't particularly care for him, and wanted to call him something derogatory, but why is "Ahmed" a derogatory term? You realize that we have US soldiers, some perhaps even serving with your son, with such names too yeah?

I give up. Fred is Muslim. He loves being called Ahmed. I'm just being nice and complying with his wishes.

I give up. Fred is Muslim. He loves being called Ahmed. I'm just being nice and complying with his wishes.

I'm sure that US soldiers from Islamic or Middle Eastern backgrounds who are currently putting their lives at risk appreciate the derogatory gesture on your part ;)

Very classy.

I'm sure that US soldiers from Islamic or Middle Eastern backgrounds who are currently putting their lives at risk appreciate the derogatory gesture on your part ;)

Very classy.

I'm quite sure there are very, very few from ME backgrounds who are serving. I could care less what they or you appreciate.

Very classy.

I'm quite sure there are very, very few from ME backgrounds who are serving. I could care less what they or you appreciate.

They deserve just as much respect as your son.

Very classy.

They deserve just as much respect as your son.

Yes they do. Now back to the subject of the thread please?

on Thursday....

"The U.S. could hit Syria with three days of missile strikes, perhaps beginning Thursday, in an attack meant more to send a message to Syrian President Bashar al-Assad than to topple him or cripple his military, senior U.S. officials told NBC News on Tuesday."

Military strikes on Syria 'as early as Thursday,' US officials say - World News

Love the way we're broadcasting when we will attack. Okay bad guys, we are going to hit you on Thursday. Make sure you're clear of the area so you don't get hurt. Libs are great at conducting military operations. Yeah right. As if any of them ever served.

To me, this is the most glaring indecency of the giant indecency we call war. What in the world are we doing broadcasting our 'possible' intentions to the world via the evening newscasts, the front pages of newspapers, etc. etc. etc.? We KNOW they won't do anything to protect civilians, but will put them at higher risk for the 'world sympathy' effect when they show the photos of the atrocities we did to them. Whatever happened to the strategy of surprise?

Like Grace, I question whether we will help anything by going to war with Syria, most especially given President Obama's demonstrated track record of ineffectiveness in these things. It is a real concern to me that Congress is being left out of it entirely. While I fully support global condemnation of chemical weapons, we should know by now that using a few cruise missiles and a symbolic show of force as our only strategy only reinforces Al Qaida's resolve that we are weak and indecisive.

If we are only going to give them more ammunition to use in their War on Terror and leave the Syrian people in a worse state than they already are, we shouldn't do it just to show how brave and righteous we are.

I didn't suggest they were the same thing, I'm just asking - are some of the Syrian rebels linked to Al-Qaeda in some way, shape, or form?

That has nothing to do with whether or not we "support" Al Qaeda. We can't legally give aid to Al Nusra, or the ISI(S). Period.

Also, do you think Al-Qaeda would like to see Assad stay power, or be removed out of power?

Not sure how that is in any way relevant to the thread.

It's relevant because we're essentially fighting on the same side as Al Qaeda in this region; we're achieving that organization's goals by taking Assad out.

What do you think we call the US /Al Qaeda alliance?

It's relevant because we're essentially fighting on the same side as Al Qaeda in this region; we're achieving that organization's goals by taking Assad out.

Al Qaeda didn't like Saddam Hussein either, or Gaddafi. Just because Al Qaeda doesn't like someone doesn't make that person or government our ally, friend, or even someone we want in power.

But if you really want to play that game, then guess who else the ISI(S) doesn't like? The Free Syrian Army rebel groups.

Last edited:

ALL your Qaeda are belong to US?

Al Qaeda didn't like Saddam Hussein either, or Gaddafi. Just because Al Qaeda doesn't like someone doesn't make that person or government our ally, friend, or even someone we want in power.

But if you really want to play that game, then guess who else the ISI(S) doesn't like? The Free Syrian Army rebel groups.

I didn't agree with removing Saddam or Gaddafi either for (partially) that same reason.

Whether we declare it officially or not, we're helping Al Qaeda achieve one of their objectives in that region - correct? We will be (in a way) fighting alongside them..

Last edited:
Whether we declare it officially or not, we're helping Al Qaeda achieve one of their objectives in that region - correct? We will be (in a way) fighting alongside them..

I wouldn't say that no. Just because they don't like the leaders doesn't mean that Al Qaeda is going to like the governments that replace them either.

In fact, by not helping the FSA against Assad we strengthen Al Qaeda in Syria. The Al Qaeda groups already have foreign backing. They don't need ours.

on Thursday....

"The U.S. could hit Syria with three days of missile strikes, perhaps beginning Thursday, in an attack meant more to send a message to Syrian President Bashar al-Assad than to topple him or cripple his military, senior U.S. officials told NBC News on Tuesday."

Love the way we're broadcasting when we will attack. Okay bad guys, we are going to hit you on Thursday. Make sure you're clear of the area so you don't get hurt. Libs are great at conducting military operations. Yeah right. As if any of them ever served.

Your comments are correct and it is amazing how much detail is freely given to Syria and everybody to see, so they can optimally prepare themselves for the potential attack.
It's probably all to do with this politically correct obsession with freedom of information where every minute detail has to be intimately shared even if it's against the country interests.

Of course all these reports could be a bluff ....who knows.... but yes....a lot of information is out there for everybody to access. :dunno:

on Thursday....

Your comments are correct and it is amazing how much detail is freely given to Syria and everybody to see, so they can optimally prepare themselves for the potential attack.
It's probably all to do with this politically correct obsession with freedom of information where every minute detail has to be intimately shared even if it's against the country interests.

Of course all these reports could be a bluff ....who knows.... but yes....a lot of information is out there for everybody to access. :dunno:

Hehe I would not believe this if I were them... I would ask "Would Macy's tell Gimbels?"

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/02/19/nyregion/thecity/19gimb.html?_r=0

And now all will be shown on high definition TV.

It will.
Now, for those that don't read the news, Iran sent arms ships to Syria and the Muslim brotherhood run Egyptian government refused to stop them.
No one knows what they were carrying but we do know, China supplies a lot of arms to Iran.
That may well include anti ship missiles so make sure you have funeral arrangements in place if anyone you know is on a ship in that area.

China opens missile plant in Iran - UPI.com

http://www.rusi.org/downloads/assets/RDS_201206_Hewson.pdf

Iran?s ?Carrier Killer? Missile Improves Accuracy | The Editor | The Diplomat

1-888-551-1277
What's it to be,Fred? Your signature or the "Extremist Muslim" beside your avatar? Conflicting statements or the usual Taqiyyah?

Forum List

Back