🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Syria To Be Bombed Within Days

I would have never guessed that destabilization of Syria would be beneficial for Israel. But I guess you live and learn.

They will be happy as hell for Hezbollah to get choked off. Israel knows full well that the so called rebels are only a rag tag group of mercenaries funded by Qatar and Saudi Arabia. This is no civil war.

Trying to pin down any kind of conviction or moral center in the current administration is difficult to do, most especially in the situation with Syria:

Joe Biden in 1998 (Click on the video with his photo on it.) He sounded much more like Ron Paul's libertarian view of war powers than what he says now.
FLASHBACK--Joe Biden: ?Framers Intended to Grant Congress Power to Initiate All Hostilities, Even Limited Wars? | CNS News

Barack Obama prior to the 2008 election:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhpKmQCCwB8]Barack Obama on Iraq, Opposition from the Start - YouTube[/ame]

and. . .

In 2007:
“The president does not have power under the Constitution to unilaterally authorize a military attack in a situation that does not involve stopping an actual or imminent threat to the nation,” candidate Obama told The Boston Globe in late 2007. He added that the president can only act unilaterally in “instances of self-defense.”

“It is always preferable to have the informed consent of Congress prior to any military action,” Obama continued.

President Obama did not seek congressional approval for his military strikes against Libya in 2011. That bombing campaign led to longtime dictator Muammar Gadhafi’s ouster.

Vice President Joe Biden, who voted for the Iraq War, agreed with Obama.

“The president has no constitutional authority to take this country to war… unless we’re attacked or unless there is proof that we are about to be attacked,” Biden said in 2007.

Biden, then a Democratic senator from Delaware, suggested presidential war-making was an impeachable offense.

Read more: Obama and his team contradict past statements on war powers | The Daily Caller

A few days ago, a military strike on Syria was imminent. But today, Obama's deputy press secretary says no decision has been made?

Are the polls getting to him?

If Syria is bombed by the USA and France and other states, those states will see their own children suffer.

Maybe I'll just handle it the southern way and just igno the whole thang~!

He has to save face somehow. IMO the only way to do that is with a pathetic little response that the Russians and their proxies will agree not to retaliate to. Either way he is going to be hated which he deserves.

Yeah well. Then again, maybe I'll be sure to scour the news for how many hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians he knocks off.

Yeah well. Then again, maybe I'll be sure to scour the news for how many hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians he knocks off.

I'm not defending him, but it won't be that many. Syria has a lot of the military assets in civilian areas. It will probably be in the hundreds, perhaps less. This assumes he actually has the guts to do it.

I pray Obama doesn't bomb Syria.

It will lead to a war with Iran and maybe Russia.

there will be terrorist attacks in the USA and Europe.

we are counting down to something very, very bad.

I hope and pray Obama comes to his senses.

There is an old saying that going to war without France is like going hunting without an accordion.

Which begs the question, does Obama even know how to play the accordion?

when the only ally you have to launch a war is France, you KNOW something is terribly wrong!!

If Syria is bombed by the USA and France and other states, those states will see their own children suffer.

You've been making many comments like these the last few days. You would like to see innocent people suffer, wouldn't you ?

If the U.S and her allies do attack, do you think they will be dropping bombs on civilians?
No, that's what your friend Assad has been doing for the last two years.

You know FULL well that they will be attacking military compounds, air bases, etc....

I pray Obama doesn't bomb Syria.

It will lead to a war with Iran and maybe Russia.

there will be terrorist attacks in the USA and Europe.

we are counting down to something very, very bad.

I hope and pray Obama comes to his senses.

I certainly wouldn't want to see that either. But don't you think Assad needs to be stopped? He's killed countless of his own people, yet I've never seen you condemn him, you only condemn the U.S for a potential attack.

I'm not defending him, but it won't be that many. Syria has a lot of the military assets in civilian areas. It will probably be in the hundreds, perhaps less. This assumes he actually has the guts to do it.

so if Obama doesn't bomb Syria, he has no balls?

wow, I mean wow.

this is how the world gets into trouble. When we judge a leader by his willingless to kill people.

so if Obama doesn't bomb Syria, he has no balls?

wow, I mean wow.

this is how the world gets into trouble. When we judge a leader by his willingless to kill people.

Assad, the person you've been defending, has some balls. I mean it takes a lot of balls to order your Air Force to drop bombs on civilian building. It takes balls to order your army to butcher entire neighborhoods because they were pro FSA.

Hey, he didn't get the nickname the 'Butcher of Damascus' for nothing

UN weapons inspectors leaving Syria now..

so.... it's only a matter of days , perhaps hours.

August 30, 2013
UN Weapons Inspectors Prepare to Leave Syria - ABC News

President Obama will be 100% responsible for all things that come from this attack.

If it leads us into a wider war, I will personally call for his resignation or impeachment if he refuses to step down.

You will call for his resignation?

More to the point...who are you?

Forum List

Back