Syria, what is the American interests there to go to war?

OriginalShroom

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2013
Will someone please explain why Obama and others in the Government are even contemplating getting involved in Syria....

There is no, as far as I can see, no American interests at stake.

Will someone please explain why Obama and others in the Government are even contemplating getting involved in Syria....

There really isnt, it's more humanitarian.....people getting killed and gassed by their own government......not pretty.

There not they are just saying what is expected no one from the west is going to get involved in Syria Al-Qaeda will in the hopes of Assad falling and them then being able to set up a safe haven there and Iran will because Assad is there main ally.

There really isnt, it's more humanitarian.....people getting killed and gassed by their own government......not pretty.

Google Waco.

I know man, I'm not a fan of Clinton or Reno.......libtards are...they dont mind the govt killing folks.

an technically both clinton and reno could be tried for war crimes, for killing people....especially when they made up all kinds of stuff on them.

Forum List

Back