🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Syrian dares Assad in snow bucket challenge

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
I wonder if Assad could be convinced to take up the challenge.

Syrian dares Assad in snow bucket challenge

Actor calls on Syrian leader to spend night in camp in campaign to raise support for refugees suffering during winter.

Diana Al RifaiLast updated: 12 Jan 2015 08:25

20151126813307734_20.jpg

Ehab Yousef got himself covered in snow for two minutes in support of refugees [YouTube]
A young Syrian actor has urged President Bashar al-Assad to do more to support refugees sheltering in makeshift camps as the country is experiencing one of its worst snow storms in decades.

In a video posted online, Ehab Yousef gets himself covered in snow and challenges the Syrian president to come out in the cold for two minutes with his children or spend a night in a camp.

Continue reading at:

Syrian dares Assad in snow bucket challenge - Middle East - Al Jazeera English

Why should he? The President is busy keeping the country running, can't participate. He's also not responsible for the winter.

Why should he? The President is busy keeping the country running, can't participate. He's also not responsible for the winter.

I would have thought that all those Syrians refugees who have been displaced and are freezing are his beloved subjects.

I would have thought that all those Syrians refugees who have been displaced and are freezing are his beloved subjects.
Again, Assad is neither responsible for the war nor for the winter. The Syrian government is largest deliverer of aid, however.

Again, Assad is neither responsible for the war nor for the winter. The Syrian government is largest deliverer of aid, however.

The people who are freezing happen to be Syrian citizens. Can you tell us who their president is? Was the man who made the snow bucket challenge a Syrian citizen or was he a citizen of another country?

The people who are freezing happen to be Syrian citizens. Can you tell us who their president is? Was the man who made the snow bucket challenge a Syrian citizen or was he a citizen of another country?
Who knows. Maybe its you. Can´t be that cold when he has time to take a snow bath. He doesn´t look undernourished, either.

Who knows. Maybe its you. Can´t be that cold when he has time to take a snow bath. He doesn´t look undernourished, either.

I guess you don't know that there is are Polar Bear clubs here where people jump into icy waters so it should be no problem for your idol to take a little time out to take this man's challenge. Do you know what his wife and kids are healthwise when it comes to nutrition plus all the other displaced people in Syria? You probably haven't been to Syria in quite a while so you don't know the condition of these people.

I guess you don't know that there is are Polar Bear clubs here where people jump into icy waters so it should be no problem for your idol to take a little time out to take this man's challenge. Do you know what his wife and kids are healthwise when it comes to nutrition plus all the other displaced people in Syria? You probably haven't been to Syria in quite a while so you don't know the condition of these people.
Are you trying to fool me and the people? Everybody can see that the guy is not undernourished.

Another thing:
If the guy is such a moral instance, why isn´t he fighting terrorism with his comrades in the Syrian army but hides in a camp for refugees like a tranny, instead?
Wouldn´t that be a real challenge?
10487259_604055466362309_5487284010837749550_n.jpg

10409230_604402116327644_3445631987007625437_n.jpg

Those guys don´t complain, they fight.

Last edited:

Are you trying to fool me and the people? Everybody can see that the guy is not undernourished.

Another thing:
If the guy is such a moral instance, why isn´t he fighting terrorism with his comrades in the Syrian army but hides in a camp for refugees like a tranny, instead?

Listen, if your hero can't make it, how about you taking his place? We know how brave you are (loads of Syrian medals in your drawer for your heroic deeds), and rolling in a little snow wouldn't kill you.

Another thing:

Listen, if your hero can't make it, how about you taking his place? We know how brave you are (loads of Syrian medals in your drawer for your heroic deeds), and rolling in a little snow wouldn't kill you.
No, thanks. Its enough when you void your shit buckets on me.

Another thing:

My, my, when the Little Man doesn't like something, he resorts to his "shit buckets." Meanwhile, what he is actually waiting for is for everyone to chip in and buy him a Borat mankini so that he can take the place of his hero at the Snow Bucket challenge. It might take a while for the kid to "grow" into the suit, but he can fake it.

http://www.amazon.com/Smiffys-Mens-Bo&tag=ff0d01-20

Another thing:

My, my, when the Little Man doesn't like something, he resorts to his "shit buckets." Meanwhile, what he is actually waiting for is for everyone to chip in and buy him a Borat mankini so that he can take the place of his hero at the Snow Bucket challenge. It might take a while for the kid to "grow" into the suit, but he can fake it.

Is that meant to be some kind of insult? Really, shit like that doesn´t matter to me. Why should I care about a goblin screaming around? In fact, it just shows the readers you are so often addressing, that all what you have is buckets full of (bull)shit.

Another thing:

Is that meant to be some kind of insult? Really, shit like that doesn´t matter to me. Why should I care about a goblin screaming around? In fact, it just shows the readers you are so often addressing, that all what you have is buckets full of (bull)shit.

You had to get up on step before 1:30 a.m. in the morning and start your whining.. Poor you. OK, you don't have to carry on. It looks like you feel that the Borat-style swimsuit is not your cup of tea. How about a
Speedo to jump about in the snow? By the way, folks, I think the little boy's favorite word is "shit." One would think that he could change it once in a while and use another word such as excrement.

The Speedo - What s Hot Speedo USA Swimwear

Oh shit! Talking to you is enough of that kind!

Yeah, talking to anyone after one in the morning after a hard day defending his hero on the Internet must really be trying. I think I get it though. You are just not up to the snow bucket challenge.

Forum List

Back