Systematic racism?

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
Tensions over eviction of Black-Indigenous family in Portland reach boiling point as protesters clash with police (msn.com)
So, this family doesnt owe money on this house. They get a mortgage put out on it, and it goes into foreclosure.
I fail to see how this is "systematic racism."
First off, anyone will go into foreclosure for not paying your note. 2nd, they got a damn loan in the first place LOL
Why is every example of this that people try to shove down your throat, not really an example at all?
And of course, all the people that "stand for equality and justice" are over there beating and shooting each other up. Fucking morons.

Tensions over eviction of Black-Indigenous family in Portland reach boiling point as protesters clash with police (msn.com)
So, this family doesnt owe money on this house. They get a mortgage put out on it, and it goes into foreclosure.
I fail to see how this is "systematic racism."
First off, anyone will go into foreclosure for not paying your note. 2nd, they got a damn loan in the first place LOL
Why is every example of this that people try to shove down your throat, not really an example at all?
And of course, all the people that "stand for equality and justice" are over there beating and shooting each other up. Fucking morons.

They're radical left-wing versions of sovereign citizens, like Cliven Bundy and Randy Weaver. Given how the left had no sympathy for them, I say send in the FBI and ATF and burn them out like rats. Just like they did to the Branch Davidians.

Equality should be gruesomely ironic.

It has spread from "racist" to systemic racism, which in a few cases is true- kinda like anti-semetic- SFW- it's over used and over played to create a crisis that can't go to waste- SMH- idiots love to paint with a broad brush, tpically because they have no legitimate argument-

They're radical left-wing versions of sovereign citizens, like Cliven Bundy and Randy Weaver. Given how the left had no sympathy for them, I say send in the FBI and ATF and burn them out like rats. Just like they did to the Branch Davidians.

That then legitimizes their stupid- which is the desire-

Ooops. I accidentally read this. :auiqs.jpg:

You should have warned folks it was from CNN.

These days? They are as bad as HuffPo or Rawstory.
true but the family is saying it too. Why not be honest and just say you failed to do your part of the agreement?

Not that it would really happen, but I can dream about it, can't I? Look at this rat's nest: It would be a shame if someone threw a lit cigarette on that. Besides, the federal ban on evictions ends December 31, I believe. Watch for the massive spike in foreclosures.

SGZLVKX6YNBMBJW4QFAL7OYK7A.JPG

I believe the proper term is "Systemic Racism" not "Systematic Racism". I've made the same mistake in the past. Not that it really maters.

These people are patriots fighting something that doesnt even exist here! Let them be
A sheriff's office news release says 81 calls for service were made between September 1 and November 30, because of fights, shots fired, burglary, thefts, vandalism, noise violations and threats by armed individuals.
:lol:

The bigger problem is that the 'racism' today is rooted in passive ideologies like white privilege. No action has to occur, white folks just existing now creates 'racism' unless they actively debase themselves to radical theories. Such 'racism' can never end because no legitimate metric exists to measure any reduction or method to fix the supposed problem.

The bigger problem is that the 'racism' today is rooted in passive ideologies like white privilege. No action has to occur, white folks just existing now creates 'racism' unless they actively debase themselves to radical theories. Such 'racism' can never end because no legitimate metric exists to measure any reduction or method to fix the supposed problem.
Luckily, these people arent racist anymore after they did this
1607977105008.png

Not that it would really happen, but I can dream about it, can't I? Look at this rat's nest: It would be a shame if someone threw a lit cigarette on that. Besides, the federal ban on evictions ends December 31, I believe. Watch for the massive spike in foreclosures.

SGZLVKX6YNBMBJW4QFAL7OYK7A.JPG
"rent is a fuck"
Wtf does that even mean? :lol:

nah. yer wrong.

Adolf Hitler, Mao, and Stalin had solutions. :rolleyes:

IN these instances, the "rich," were the problem (well, except Hitler.) Their solution was to liquidate the rich. Make everyone the same. I am thinking this will not end till there is NO majority ethnic group. Either the nation breeds it out. .. . . or they set up concentration camps and the nation sets up a pogrom of genocide to deal with the "problem."

If there is more diversity and less white folks in charge, and no more minorities. . . then hypothetically, there would be no more problems? :dunno:

I am starting to get the feeling, a lot of folks on the radical left, really would have no problem with this.

"rent is a fuck"
Wtf does that even mean? :lol:

It means "Property is Theft," the title by Proudhon, a French Revolution type.

Who they think is going to build houses for them if they don't pay rent, I don't know. It sure wouldn't be them building their own houses, would it.

Luckily, these people arent racist anymore after they did this
View attachment 429106
These people too:

Sicarii-2.png

Kissing-Feet.jpg

Forum List

Back