Take the Oil or get out poll

Should we take the oil in Syria

• Yes, take the oil

• No, get the hell out.

• undecided

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
In Trumps speech this morning he stated we are taking the Oil..........he even mentioned bringing in Exxon or someone to take the oil our forces are holding right now. Stated that the wars there have cost us 8 Trillion dollars.

So, here's the poll.

Take the Oil.

Or get the hell out.

Why should we allow Exxon to profit while our troops defend them?

Fuck that.

probably because a company like exxon has tanker capacity to move OIL. Now maybe he should ask google or even better Jeff Bezos can send a caravan of Amazon vans to move the oil in plastic water jugs.

The oil from Syria goes primarily to Europe and Asia, so should we insure the uninterrupted flow, without their participation, the flow of oil to their refineries? Now who is the primary beneficiary if oil prices increases? Putin is not as stupid that some think he is, is he? If the Islamic caliphate assumes control what then?

In Trumps speech this morning he stated we are taking the Oil..........he even mentioned bringing in Exxon or someone to take the oil our forces are holding right now. Stated that the wars there have cost us 8 Trillion dollars.

So, here's the poll.

Take the Oil.

Or get the hell out.
Why should Syria pay for the war the US imposed on them? Incredible theft, I could punch is face all day, knowing well, he has no different plans for my country in his drawer.

How did the US "impose" a revolt on Syria? I'm confused.

Are you talking about ISIS? I don't think we 'imposed' that either. ISIS was a product of a power vacuum in Syria from the civil war.
The CIA/Mossad armed ISIS
Crazy button has been pressed. Activate tin foil hat mode!

So, here's the poll.

Take the Oil.

Or get the hell out.
That's looting/piracy/theft.

Not a good thing to do. A greedy, imperial thing in fact.
And yet we are spending massive money fighting these Wars..........why don't we have a right to get refund on the massive money we've spent there..............

Why should the American Taxpayer always pay the Lion's share of the bill............This is why I'm undecided..........Should we get some of our money back.
Refunds are given, not stolen.

If we're going to stay, we should definitely take the oil. If Trump figured out a way to defeat ISIS while leaving Syria then we'll go that route.

So, here's the poll.

Take the Oil.

Or get the hell out.

And yet we are spending massive money fighting these Wars..........why don't we have a right to get refund on the massive money we've spent there..............

Why should the American Taxpayer always pay the Lion's share of the bill............This is why I'm undecided..........Should we get some of our money back.
War Reparations are not stolen..............they are taken in response to the cost of the War. We are in massive debt because of the nut house called the Middle East............Why the hell shouldn't we want some of our money back.

I would remind you that the past policy was Assad must go...........Now suddenly it's how dare you steal his oil.........lol

I'm changing my vote to take the dang oil...........Syria and the Caliphate asshats of the middle east don't like it........Call someone who cares.

Oops........poll voting closed.....but my undecided is now a yes vote. lol

So, here's the poll.

Take the Oil.

Or get the hell out.

War Reparations are not stolen..............they are taken in response to the cost of the War. We are in massive debt because of the nut house called the Middle East............Why the hell shouldn't we want some of our money back.

I would remind you that the past policy was Assad must go...........Now suddenly it's how dare you steal his oil.........lol
Reparations are given, not taken.

Loot is taken.

So, here's the poll.

Take the Oil.

Or get the hell out.

Loot is taken.
Tell that to Germany after WWI..........lol

Loot is taken.
Poland, Greece, Soviet Union, and a couple others got reparations as part of the treaties ending the war.

The US did not.

We are not at war with Syria. There has been no treaty ending the war we aren't in. Taking their oil is looting, not reparations.

Loot is taken.
Poland, Greece, Soviet Union, and a couple others got reparations as part of the treaties ending the war.

The US did not.

We are not at war with Syria. There has been no treaty ending the war we aren't in. Taking their oil is looting, not reparations.
And yet we are killing the vermin there at a high price tag................We should be compensated some for it. Why should we always get the bill.

Once this is over........if it is ever over in the Middle East......they will go back to being a puppet of Iran and Russia......threatening Israel...........and basically being a royal pain in the ass.

To hell with them.............Wasn't long ago the left wanted Assad's head on a platter........What happened to that...........

So, here's the poll.

Take the Oil.

Or get the hell out.

The war with Iraq ended some 13 years ago and they're a sovereign nation. It's no longer reparations-- it's theft.

So, here's the poll.

Take the Oil.

Or get the hell out.

Sure, send them a bill. Stealng their assets is un-American. We're the good guys.

Or at least we used to be.
Not for a long, long time

Forum List

Back