Take the Oil or get out poll

Should we take the oil in Syria

• Yes, take the oil

• No, get the hell out.

• undecided

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
In Trumps speech this morning he stated we are taking the Oil..........he even mentioned bringing in Exxon or someone to take the oil our forces are holding right now. Stated that the wars there have cost us 8 Trillion dollars.

So, here's the poll.

Take the Oil.

Or get the hell out.

Umm yes he said it, because he is fucking deplorable idiot who is turning off allies, fueling extremist recruiting and tarnishing our reputation.

We should make sure oil stays out of the hands of ISIS, not try to steal it.

In Trumps speech this morning he stated we are taking the Oil..........he even mentioned bringing in Exxon or someone to take the oil our forces are holding right now. Stated that the wars there have cost us 8 Trillion dollars.

So, here's the poll.

Take the Oil.

Or get the hell out.
That's looting/piracy/theft.

Not a good thing to do. A greedy, imperial thing in fact.
And yet we are spending massive money fighting these Wars..........why don't we have a right to get refund on the massive money we've spent there..............

Why should the American Taxpayer always pay the Lion's share of the bill............This is why I'm undecided..........Should we get some of our money back.
no.

I voted undecided. Taking the oil for the cost sounds good, but if it means our forces have to stay there for a long time to take it.............I'm not sure it's worth it.

What is it's value..............is it worth it. I simply don't know.
What does it mean that "we" "take the oil"? By "we", do we mean the US Govt? Does the govt own the fields and pump the oil and refine it and ship it and distribute it and own the gas stations that sell it? Or does the govt sell it to already existing gas stations? And at what price? At a profit? At a loss? If at a loss, doesn't that put existing oil companies out of business? Or does the military just kill everyone there and invite the CEOs of the top five (or ten?) oil companies and what? Hand them the keys? Give them deeds? And why should American taxpayers pay to give Exxon assets. Should Exxon be forced to pass on those savings to the consumer at the pump? Then what about Shell? Wouldn't that drive Shell out of business.

The correct choice is:

We need to get the hell out.

So, here's the poll.

Take the Oil.

Or get the hell out.

Umm yes he said it, because he is fucking deplorable idiot who is turning off allies, fueling extremist recruiting and tarnishing our reputation.

We should make sure oil stays out of the hands of ISIS, not try to steal it.
Previous admins created ISIS with the help of Mossad/CIA. Trump is the only hope for getting us the hell out of there.

So, here's the poll.

Take the Oil.

Or get the hell out.
That's looting/piracy/theft.

Not a good thing to do. A greedy, imperial thing in fact.
And yet we are spending massive money fighting these Wars..........why don't we have a right to get refund on the massive money we've spent there..............

Why should the American Taxpayer always pay the Lion's share of the bill............This is why I'm undecided..........Should we get some of our money back.

But these wars were not good wars that the locals wanted us to help them with.
These wars were illegal invasions no one wanted.
So we have no right to compensation for evil acts we did to innocent people who we harmed.
In fact, it is us who should be paying reparations to them.
No war is "good".

Trump took control over the oil so that it could not be robbed by any of the jihadists groups who were doing it before it was controlled and protected.
The false spin on this has had a great harmful effects on this nation.
ISIS and any other same minded groups stole it and sold it on the black market to buy weapons and recruitment methods.
The oil is not ours so stop with the false propaganda about anything or any onewho thinks the USA would steal other countries oil.
We never have and we never will.
We are oil dependent and do not need Syria's oil wells.
How dare the USA protect Syria's oil field so that the Kurds can use them to help form their new government.
That is if they win the fight for the land.

Goldilocks aint taking any oil from another country- PERIOD.

HE'S FULL OF SHIT.

still haven't figured that out ?

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I voted undecided. Taking the oil for the cost sounds good, but if it means our forces have to stay there for a long time to take it.............I'm not sure it's worth it.

What does it mean that "we" "take the oil"? By "we", do we mean the US Govt? Does the govt own the fields and pump the oil and refine it and ship it and distribute it and own the gas stations that sell it? Or does the govt sell it to already existing gas stations? And at what price? At a profit? At a loss? If at a loss, doesn't that put existing oil companies out of business? Or does the military just kill everyone there and invite the CEOs of the top five (or ten?) oil companies and what? Hand them the keys? Give them deeds? And why should American taxpayers pay to give Exxon assets. Should Exxon be forced to pass on those savings to the consumer at the pump? Then what about Shell? Wouldn't that drive Shell out of business.

The correct choice is:

We need to get the hell out.

The USA - We -us
We are guarding the oil ,period end of story.
The USA does not need Syria's oil for anything.

So, here's the poll.

Take the Oil.

Or get the hell out.
Why should Syria pay for the war the US imposed on them? Incredible theft, I could punch is face all day, knowing well, he has no different plans for my country in his drawer.

How did the US "impose" a revolt on Syria? I'm confused.

Are you talking about ISIS? I don't think we 'imposed' that either. ISIS was a product of a power vacuum in Syria from the civil war.

$45M a month according to what the President said today.

So, here's the poll.

Take the Oil.

Or get the hell out.
Why should Syria pay for the war the US imposed on them? Incredible theft, I could punch is face all day, knowing well, he has no different plans for my country in his drawer.

Are you talking about ISIS? I don't think we 'imposed' that either. ISIS was a product of a power vacuum in Syria from the civil war.
You are wrong.
The Syrian "revolt" is an US made regime change attempt and when it failed, ISIS was called in, that was called Islamic State of Iraq at this time with its own territory in Iraq. They helped "rebels" to raid Raqqa:
Battle of Raqqa (March 2013) - Wikipedia

to keep terrorists from getting it it certainly is. it is a global issue. Trump is expected to work that all out with the UN.

So, here's the poll.

Take the Oil.

Or get the hell out.

You are wrong.
The Syrian "revolt" is an US made regime change attempt and when it failed, ISIS was called in, that was called Islamic State of Iraq at this time with its own territory in Iraq. They helped "rebels" to raid Raqqa:
Battle of Raqqa (March 2013) - Wikipedia

The Arab Spring, was a wide public uprising, that started in Tunisia, in 2010. The Arab Spring swept across Egypt, Lebanon, Yemen, Algeria and up into Syria.

Do we agree thus far?

The Syrian protest started in 2011, with a demand for Assad's removal.

Correct?

The violent uprising started hostilities after the Syrian Army slaughtered protesters in Damascus and Aleppo.

Agreed so far?

The uprising against the Syrian forces, brought in a host of rebel factions. These included, Free Syrian Army), Salafi jihadist groups (including al-Nusra Front), the mixed Kurdish-Arab Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF), and the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL), and many other smaller factions.

I assume we agree up to this point....?

Lastly, many of these groups gained support outside the country of Syria, including... Iran, Russia, Turkey, and the US. Further there is evidence that other countries also supplied support to other factions.

Is there anything you disagree with here?

I am going to assume that you do not disagree with the statements made up to this point.

If you do, feel free to tell me what you disagree with.

Otherwise, based on everything I just said, how is it possible that you can claim that the US is responsible? If the US did not exist as a country, what part of the above, would you claim would not have happened? Do you think the Arab Spring would not have happened? Or the civilian protests? Or the armed resistance? Or the rebel factions? Or the support from Iran, Turkey, Russia, and others?

And if all those things would have happened, how is it the fault of the US then?

So, here's the poll.

Take the Oil.

Or get the hell out.

Take the oil and get out. Don't leave empty handed.

So, here's the poll.

Take the Oil.

Or get the hell out.

Take the oil and get out. Don't leave empty handed.

"We're gonna need a bigger boat!"

The Arab Spring, was a wide public uprising, that started in Tunisia, in 2010. The Arab Spring swept across Egypt, Lebanon, Yemen, Algeria and up into Syria.

Do we agree thus far?
One might add that this Arab Spring was supported by the US.

Correct?
No, the protesters demanded the end of the state of emergency - and that has been done.

The violent uprising started hostilities after the Syrian Army slaughtered protesters in Damascus and Aleppo.

Agreed so far?
Nope:
State TV says Syrian military starts to leave Daraa

The uprising against the Syrian forces, brought in a host of rebel factions. These included, Free Syrian Army), Salafi jihadist groups (including al-Nusra Front), the mixed Kurdish-Arab Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF), and the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL), and many other smaller factions.

Nope. The protests were used as pretext to arm terrorists.

Lastly, many of these groups gained support outside the country of Syria, including... Iran, Russia, Turkey, and the US. Further there is evidence that other countries also supplied support to other factions.

The terrorists were supported by many countries but not Iran and Russia.

I am going to assume that you do not disagree with the statements made up to this point.

Done.

Otherwise, based on everything I just said, how is it possible that you can claim that the US is responsible? If the US did not exist as a country, what part of the above, would you claim would not have happened? Do you think the Arab Spring would not have happened? Or the civilian protests? Or the armed resistance? Or the rebel factions? Or the support from Iran, Turkey, Russia, and others?

And if all those things would have happened, how is it the fault of the US then?
Nothing of that would have happened. You listen to Trump in Minnesota. He said the US only caused instability in the ME. You will agree that if you want to bring your soldiers home and end the endless wars, occupying oil fields in Syria is not the way to do that.

The oil belongs to who has control of it. There is a large Conoco field that could be a major strike. We protect it, give half to the Sunni Kurds, and keep the rest. A drop in the bucket compared to the $8T we've spent in the ME but it's not nothing like we got from Iraq...most of their oil is sold to China.

Do we agree thus far?

Correct?
No, the protesters demanded the end of the state of emergency - and that has been done.

Agreed so far?
Nope:

Done.

Nothing of that would have happened. You listen to Trump in Minnesota. He said the US only caused instability in the ME. You will agree that if you want to bring your soldiers home and end the endless wars, occupying oil fields in Syria is not the way to do that.

Ok, so you are insane.

Basically every single foundational point of the entire discussion, you are saying is wrong. These are points no disputed by anyone, anywhere else in the world, and you are claiming the entire planet is wrong.

We have a word to describe such people.

I'll talk to more rational people about this particular topic. Thanks.

Do we agree thus far?

Correct?

Agreed so far?
Nope:

Done.

Ok, so you are insane.

Basically every single foundational point of the entire discussion, you are saying is wrong. These are points no disputed by anyone, anywhere else in the world, and you are claiming the entire planet is wrong.

We have a word to describe such people.

I'll talk to more rational people about this particular topic. Thanks.
Points imposed by your government. So you admitted it´s all about the US´ desire to regimechange Syria.

So, here's the poll.

Take the Oil.

Or get the hell out.

The CIA/Mossad armed ISIS

Forum List

Back