Talent on loan from god!

Still making excuses for your MessiahRushie. LimpBoy habitually complains about the audits he has to go through since he moved his show to Florida 12 YEARS ago!!!

Now are you a STUPID liar or a PREMEDITATED liar???

Stack of Stuff Quick Hits Page
July 20, 2009
RUSH:
I'm there 15 days a year perform I pay taxes when I'm in New York, and I have not been here this year and I'm not going this year. I'm sure I'll get audited for this year. I'll have to prove that I was never there. I have to prove 14 different ways... In fact, now we've come up with a couple of new ones. I have to prove it 16 different ways, including the lunch that is ordered here every day that we are in Florida for the staff. We have a bill, we get a statement from the little deli that brings it in here every day. We're going to submit that and they'll probably say, "Well, you could get them to say anything. Do you have the same kind of service in New York? We want to see those bills." So we're up to 16 different ways, 16 different ways I have to prove to the New York City and state tax authorities where I have been every day.

Not just work week, but every day for the past three years, but it's been this way for the past 12.

El Rushbo to New York: Drop Dead
March 30, 2009
RUSH:
I would love to tell this story. I don't think I should. I don't think I should get personal, but I would love to tell my tax audit story of New York State and New York City since 1997. It happens every year, but that's not the point. I have to prove 14 different ways where I am every day of the year. I have to prove 14 different ways, 'cause I pay New York state and city tax on a per diem.

When I am there working I pay whatever, you know, my rate is based on income for that day in New York. And I try to go as little as possible. If it weren't for hurricanes down here, I would never go up there. New York is the escape valve in case hurricanes are showing up in our area, because of the loss of electricity.
you're a fucking idiot

Think about, an "idiot" just exposed your lie that LimpBoy was doing his show from NYC! :rofl: :rofl:
You told a lie that an "idiot" knew was a lie, so what does that say about you??? To claim you didn't know you were telling a lie means you have to pretend to be dumber than an "idiot."
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
you exposed nothing, asswipe
but keep dancing cause you THINK you won on the interwebs

moron

It's from his Aug 12th 2004 show. The minimum wage was still 5.15 until 2006.

So yes, he was.
except Rush was talking about the NY State minimum wage

New York State Department of Labor - LABOR DEPARTMENT REMINDS EMPLOYERS ABOUT MINIMUM WAGE

that was $6.75 and hour and raised to $7.15 in dec

since his show was out of NYC WABC radio, chance are thats what he was talking about
surprised you guys didnt know that

Still making excuses for your MessiahRushie. LimpBoy habitually complains about the audits he has to go through since he moved his show to Florida 12 YEARS ago!!!

July 20, 2009
RUSH:
I'm there 15 days a year perform I pay taxes when I'm in New York, and I have not been here this year and I'm not going this year. I'm sure I'll get audited for this year. I'll have to prove that I was never there. I have to prove 14 different ways... In fact, now we've come up with a couple of new ones. I have to prove it 16 different ways, including the lunch that is ordered here every day that we are in Florida for the staff. We have a bill, we get a statement from the little deli that brings it in here every day. We're going to submit that and they'll probably say, "Well, you could get them to say anything. Do you have the same kind of service in New York? We want to see those bills." So we're up to 16 different ways, 16 different ways I have to prove to the New York City and state tax authorities where I have been every day.

Not just work week, but every day for the past three years, but it's been this way for the past 12.

March 30, 2009
RUSH:
I would love to tell this story. I don't think I should. I don't think I should get personal, but I would love to tell my tax audit story of New York State and New York City since 1997. It happens every year, but that's not the point. I have to prove 14 different ways where I am every day of the year. I have to prove 14 different ways, 'cause I pay New York state and city tax on a per diem.

When I am there working I pay whatever, you know, my rate is based on income for that day in New York. And I try to go as little as possible. If it weren't for hurricanes down here, I would never go up there. New York is the escape valve in case hurricanes are showing up in our area, because of the loss of electricity.

you're a fucking idiot

Think about, an "idiot" just exposed your lie that LimpBoy was doing his show from NYC! :rofl: :rofl:
You told a lie that an "idiot" knew was a lie, so what does that say about you??? To claim you didn't know you were telling a lie means you have to pretend to be dumber than an "idiot."
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

moron

Well, let's recap.
To rationalize LimpBoy giving an inflated minimum wage you said he was in NYC in 2004 and using their min wage. You also said with typical CON$ervative arrogant condescension, the posted should have known that.

I posted proof he's been doing his show for the last 12 years from what he says every day opening his show is "broadcasting from the Southern Command in Sunny Florida," that YOU should have known.

Only a CON$ervative would doggedly continue to lie about his lie not being fully exposed!! :cuckoo:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
except Rush was talking about the NY State minimum wage

New York State Department of Labor - LABOR DEPARTMENT REMINDS EMPLOYERS ABOUT MINIMUM WAGE

that was $6.75 and hour and raised to $7.15 in dec

since his show was out of NYC WABC radio, chance are thats what he was talking about
surprised you guys didnt know that

July 20, 2009
RUSH:

March 30, 2009
RUSH:

moron

Well, let's recap.
To rationalize LimpBoy giving an inflated minimum wage you said he was in NYC in 2004 and using their min wage. You also said with typical CON$ervative arrogant condescension, said the posted should have known that.

I posted proof he's been doing his show for the last 12 years from what he says every day opening his show is "broadcasting from the Southern Command in Sunny Florida," that YOU should have known.

Only a CON$ervative would doggedly continue to lie about his lie not being fully exposed!! :cuckoo:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I don't think there is another person on this board that listens to Rush as much as you do. I commend you your effort, you bring up every lie that he has ever said in my opinion, and brag to no end on just how much you know about the lies. While your at it, could you also post the subjects that he is spot on, also? I think people would take you a whole lot more seriously if you posted both sides....then you wouldn't look so much like a left wing partisan. More people would read your blather.

Last edited:

July 20, 2009
RUSH:

March 30, 2009
RUSH:

moron

Well, let's recap.
To rationalize LimpBoy giving an inflated minimum wage you said he was in NYC in 2004 and using their min wage. You also said with typical CON$ervative arrogant condescension, said the posted should have known that.

I don't think there is another person on this board that listens to Rush as much as you do. I commend you your effort, you bring up every lie that he has ever said in my opinion, and brag to no end on just how much you know about the lies. While your at it, could you also post the subjects that he is spot on, also? I think people would take you a whole lot more seriously if you posted both sides....then you wouldn't look so much like a left wing partisan. More people would read your blather.
oh he listens, but he doesnt comprehend

July 20, 2009
RUSH:

March 30, 2009
RUSH:

moron

Well, let's recap.

i dont have to prove anything to a fucking moron like you

Sorry...Divecunny was busy listening to RL..I'm just filling in the best I can for him.

Well, let's recap.

EdTheLoveSickPuppy is completely, helplessly and hopelessly head-over-heels in love with Rush.

:woohoo:

Well, let's recap.

i dont have to prove anything to a fucking moron like you

Sorry...Divecunny was busy listening to RL..I'm just filling in the best I can for him.

I see the meds wore off Huggy. When you get another moment of clarity again, please reread the whole thing, because you are really foggy right now. :lol:

Last edited:
RUSH: You want to hear something hilarious? Congressman Gene Green from Houston, Democrat from Texas, is requiring photo IDs from everybody entering his town hall meetings. Okay. Fine and dandy. However, Representative Gene Green has voted against bills that require people to present a photo ID before they vote. But don't show up at one of his town meetings without a driver's license. You won't get in. Such rank hypocrisy. So predictable from our good friends on the Democrat side of the aisle.......Congressman Green’s Hypocrisy - Hans Von Spakovsky - The Corner on National Review Online

Well, let's recap.

Another perfect example of CON$ervative projection.

DumbCon has listened to LimpBoy begin most every show for the last 12 years with the announcement that the broadcast is coming from sunny Florida but has NEVER comprehended that it is not coming from NYC.
That is precious!!!

DumbCon has listened to LimpBoy begin most every show for the last 12 years with the announcement that the broadcast is coming from sunny Florida but has NEVER comprehended that it is not coming from NYC.
That is precious!!!
again, showing how stupid you are

the show orgininates from WABC in NYC even though his studio is now in west palm, FL
you nare a fucking idiot since he doesnt have those fucking signs
and he was thinking about what he might have seen in NYC
you just keep showing that even though you clearly listen to his show much more than i ever could, you dont have a clue as to his shtick

Last edited:

EdTheLoveSickPuppy is completely, helplessly and hopelessly head-over-heels in love with Rush.

LIEability can never rebut the substance of any of my posts, so in typical Alinsky fashion befitting a self-proclaimed "CON$ervative Role Model" he stoops to ridiculing me personally.

That is precious!!!

the show orgininates from WABC in NYC even though his studio is now in west palm, FL
you just keep showing that even though you clearly listen to his show much more than i ever could, you dont have a clue as to his shtick

It is more stupid and even more dishonest to think he would remember the min. wage sign from his extremely rare visits to NYC rather than the min. wage sign he sees every day in his Florida studio.
But when you worship the MessiahRushie you will make any excuse for him no matter how obviously unlikely it is.

Last edited:

That is precious!!!

It is more stupid and even more dishonest to think he would remember the min. wage sign from his extremely rare visits to NYC rather than the min. wage sign he sees every day in his Florida studio.
But when you worship the MessiahRushie you will make any excuse for him no matter how obviously unlikely it is.
you really need to seek out professional help

July 20, 2009
RUSH:

March 30, 2009
RUSH:

moron

Well, let's recap.

Not hardly! The lies of his that I post are just a drop in the bucket. I just post the lies that relate to the topics discussed in the few threads I post on.

And I have also posted the very rare times when he tells a truth, though usually to contradict some lie he also told on the same subject.

For example, he habitually says the "rich" pay the majority of taxes which is not true, but he has also said the "rich" don't pay taxes which is true. Obviously he is using two very different definitions of "rich."

I have posted LimpBoy telling the truth about the "rich," more honestly called the "wealthy," who pay no taxes and how they use, or more honestly abuse, foundations that are supposed to be "charities" to dodge their taxes.

The only thing he's lying about in the quotes below is how hard it is for the "rich" to dodge their taxes. Any Cynic knows just how easy it is.

Mrs. Clinton Honest About Taxes
August 7, 2007
CALLER: And, you know, and the way our tax system works, we have an overly complex system, which in and of itself is a problem, but the way our tax system works and the way the tax laws are written, it's based on a few kind of like hinge numbers like adjusted gross income and taxable income, and while the soak the rich -- or however you choose to describe it -- really doesn't come down that way. It really comes down to much lower income levels.

RUSH: It does, exactly, and here's the dirty little secret if you ever to pull it off. It's hard. This is why most people don't understand the tax-the-rich business. You've got to structure your life so you have no "earned" income. I'm out of time. I'll explain that. There's a category called earned income versus other kinds of income. Earned income is what the income tax rate is on. That's how "the rich" do it. They don't have "earned" income.
END TRANSCRIPT

The Truth About Taxes
The Truth About Taxes
August 6, 2007
RUSH: I've told you before: the income tax is designed to keep people like his [Buffett's] secretary from becoming wealthy! There is no "wealth" tax. So this is a big misnomer. ...

But there's no tax on wealth. There is a tax on income, and the tax on income is designed to keep everybody who is not wealthy from getting there.
I'm talking about genuine wealth, not the way Democrats define "rich."

Socialist Annoyed by Host Sniffles
June 14, 2007
RUSH: a lot of people, a lot of people wealthy people set up foundations and they do this to keep the government from getting the money.

Well, let's recap.

Not hardly! The lies of his that I post are just a drop in the bucket. I just post the lies that relate to the topics discussed in the few threads I post on.

And I have also posted the very rare times when he tells a truth, though usually to contradict some lie he also told on the same subject.

For example, he habitually says the "rich" pay the majority of taxes which is not true, but he has also said the "rich" don't pay taxes which is true. Obviously he is using two very different definitions of "rich."

I have posted LimpBoy telling the truth about the "rich," more honestly called the "wealthy," who pay no taxes and how they use, or more honestly abuse, foundations that are supposed to be "charities" to dodge their taxes.

The only thing he's lying about in the quotes below is how hard it is for the "rich" to dodge their taxes. Any Cynic knows just how easy it is.

August 7, 2007
CALLER: And, you know, and the way our tax system works, we have an overly complex system, which in and of itself is a problem, but the way our tax system works and the way the tax laws are written, it's based on a few kind of like hinge numbers like adjusted gross income and taxable income, and while the soak the rich -- or however you choose to describe it -- really doesn't come down that way. It really comes down to much lower income levels.

RUSH: It does, exactly, and here's the dirty little secret if you ever to pull it off. It's hard. This is why most people don't understand the tax-the-rich business. You've got to structure your life so you have no "earned" income. I'm out of time. I'll explain that. There's a category called earned income versus other kinds of income. Earned income is what the income tax rate is on. That's how "the rich" do it. They don't have "earned" income.
END TRANSCRIPT

The Truth About Taxes
The Truth About Taxes
August 6, 2007
RUSH: I've told you before: the income tax is designed to keep people like his [Buffett's] secretary from becoming wealthy! There is no "wealth" tax. So this is a big misnomer. ...

But there's no tax on wealth. There is a tax on income, and the tax on income is designed to keep everybody who is not wealthy from getting there.

June 14, 2007
RUSH: a lot of people, a lot of people wealthy people set up foundations and they do this to keep the government from getting the money.

Sorry...I could only read one sentence, and quit because it's just blather. This is what I'm talking about with you. Your a one trick pony, and your pony jumped the fence.

LIEability can never rebut the substance of any of my posts, so in typical Alinsky fashion befitting a self-proclaimed "CON$ervative Role Model" he stoops to ridiculing me personally.

Another outright intentional lie from EdTheLoveSick.

In the first place, I have not only rebutted many of his posts, I have demolished them. Eddie knows it, too. That's why he lies. I think he is probably worried that if he admits what a total Moron he is Rush may never love him back.

In the second place, EdTheLoveSick hasn't made any rational points to rebut. One is only capable of rebutting a logical contention or argument. One cannot "rebut" Eddie's inane drivel and dishonestly formed opinions.

Besides, none of it matters. Eddie; bad news. Rush will never love you. Your love is in vain.

Last edited:

August 7, 2007

END TRANSCRIPT

The Truth About Taxes
The Truth About Taxes
August 6, 2007

June 14, 2007

Sorry...I could only read one sentence, and quit because it's just blather. This is what I'm talking about with you. Your a one trick pony, and your pony jumped the fence.

Yes, you are SORRY!

CON$ are such predictable cowards.
Believing LimpBoy never tells the truth you thought you had asked the perfect TRICK question: give an example of the pathological liar LimpBoy telling the truth.

So when I gave you exactly what you asked for, surprise, surprise, you PRETEND you didn't read it and then declare victory.

And low and behold, your Fellow Traveler DumbCon THANKS you after only few posts earlier in this same thread he mocked people who might think they won an "interwebs" debate.

moron

August 7, 2007

END TRANSCRIPT

The Truth About Taxes
The Truth About Taxes
August 6, 2007

June 14, 2007

Yes, you are SORRY!

CON$ are such predictable cowards.
Believing LimpBoy never tells the truth you thought you had asked the perfect TRICK question: give an example of the pathological liar LimpBoy telling the truth.

So when I gave you exactly what you asked for, surprise, surprise, you PRETEND you didn't read it and then declare victory.

And low and behold, your Fellow Traveler DumbCon THANKS you after only few posts earlier in this same thread he mocked people who might think they won an "interwebs" debate.

moron

Did you say something?

you really need to seek out professional help

You really suck you cocroach. The chainsaw was a bit over the top.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back