Taliban has entered Kabul and the Afghan president has fled the country .

The evacuation of Americans has stopped. Americans are now to shelter in place. The airport is now under Taliban control.

The history books will have to add a whole new chapter for this fuck up.

The CCP do not have a right to do as they please with Chinese citizens. There must be universal laws, especially as they are a member of the U.N.

Now I know the U.N has lost much power, thanks primarily to the U.S not holding them accountable. Citizens are born free. Government cannot do as they please just based on some characteristics of said citizens.
They have a lot more right than you do to dictate what they should do as a foreigner. At the end of the day if the Chinese people are unhappy with the CCP they will rise up and overthrow it. They have done it before in China.
The UN are a globalist cabal of kid fuckers. The U.N. ha!

January 21, 2021--Kabul gov angry with China over espionage and slow movement on mineral contracts announces plans to seek other suitors.
February 21--Biden and Xi have a two hour conversation
April 13--Biden announces full withdrawal
August 12--China plans to fully recognize Taliban gov
Can I say that I am not surprised. Good Break down of the time frame. Now we know why Biden left the Taliban all that new US military weapons and vehicles.

And now the US flag has been lowered at the US embassy in Kabul. The Biden administration is now covered with this disgrace.

They have a lot more right than you do to dictate what they should do as a foreigner. At the end of the day if the Chinese people are unhappy with the CCP they will rise up and overthrow it. They have done it before in China.
The UN are a globalist cabal of kid fuckers. The U.N. ha!

They can't rise up and overthrow it. Tiannamen Square illustrated that.

I have as much as right as anyone to call out what they can and cannot do. Was Xi democratically elected by the citizens of China? If not, he is illegitimate. Nothing more than a King.

... if the Chinese people are unhappy with the CCP they will rise up and overthrow it. .....
Easy for you to say as you slowly crush your sofa. You couldn't "rise up and overthrow" your local dog catcher, big mouth.

Trump didn't set up Afghan to be taken over by the terrorists---Biden (XI's puppet) did.
BS. Trump set May 1, 2021 as the total US troop withdrawal timetable as part of an agreement the Trump administration forged with the Taliban in February 2020. Under that deal, the U.S. agreed to withdraw all its forces; in exchange, the Taliban promised to sever its ties with al-Qaeda and end its attacks on American forces. The Trump administration began a drawdown of U.S. forces leaving only a few thousand.

How would Trump's withdrawal have had a different outcome from Biden's? Don't get me wrong, it was never going to end well and we screwed it when we opted for Nation Building under Bush. But both Trump and Biden had had enough but putting it all on Biden is absurd.

They can't rise up and overthrow it. Tiannamen Square illustrated that.

I have as much as right as anyone to call out what they can and cannot do. Was Xi democratically elected by the citizens of China? If not, he is illegitimate. Nothing more than a King.
pffft! LOL! Tiananmen Square? That was an armed revolt? China has 1.4B people. How many party members do you think there are? I will tell you, 95M. Military? (10M including reserves) Police? (300K)...Come on now...critical thinking time. Military aged males and females? 400M?

Further...why do you think policies changed so drastically AFTER Tiananmen? Hmmmmmm? hmmmmmmmm?

I think if you ask the women and young people of Afghanistan they would prefer the U.S. military roaming their streets than the Taliban.

But shitstain America-haters like you are cheering this takeover.
I agree with you for once.

Forum List

Back