Talk about a rigged election!

The New Texas Election law has nothing to do with election security. It is actually a big dumpsterfire. The ballots being rejected are being rejected not because of fraud but because of ridiculous technicalities, like the voter made a mistake and forgot to print an ID number on the ballot or misprinted the ID number.

As the OP article points out:

If the clerks do not know how it works, than the Texas system is an abject failure. However that may be the point of the Texas law anyway, make the system so convoluted so as to discredit the whole notion of democracy. I would not put that past Abbott and other Trumpists.
May I point out that the most common error was failure to put I'D number on the envelope! So under the new repug law these idiots want you to put either your license number or social security number on the envelope. Do I have to point out what kind of a bad idea this is and why? What a well thought out law. Hilarious ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

May I point out that the most common error was failure to put I'D number on the envelope! So under the new repug law these idiots want you to put either your license number or social security number on the envelope. Do I have to point out what kind of a bad idea this is and why? What a well thought out law. Hilarious ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€
May I point out your reading comprehension SUCKS. Try reading the story again IDIOT. The DL or SS number does not go on the envelope. I/2 brain=1/2 the story.

BTW: The Bill of Rights, and all other Amendments to the Constitution "shall be valid to all intents and purposes as part of the Constitution.
Exactly what I said: there is no enumerated right to vote in the Bill of Rights. Why are you having such a hard time with that?

It was to be put on the ballot, not the envelope. Putting your SS or DL number on an envelope where anybody can see it aids in identify fraud.

It's the requirements. And if you read the posts above you'll see even the county clerks were befuddled. Were the requirements necessary, or not?

Trying to stop fraudulent ballots is necessary. Before they remove this post (it was posted in another topic that I read) one county reported half of the ballots were thrown out because the SS number or DL number didn't match what they had on record, or some not provided at all. If you're too stupid to print your last four SS numbers, can't accurately print your DL number, or not able to follow simple instructions, you're likely too stupid to vote anyhow.

The New Texas Election law has nothing to do with election security. It is actually a big dumpsterfire. The ballots being rejected are being rejected not because of fraud but because of ridiculous technicalities, like the voter made a mistake and forgot to print an ID number on the ballot or misprinted the ID number.

As the OP article points out:

If the clerks do not know how it works, than the Texas system is an abject failure. However that may be the point of the Texas law anyway, make the system so convoluted so as to discredit the whole notion of democracy. I would not put that past Abbott and other Trumpists.

A mentally retarded person could understand such simple instructions.

I agree with you. You're the first repuplican to admit your fault of ignoring the facts. Keep going. Eventually You know The facts.
I'm a registered Democrat. I've voted for Anderson for President in 1980. I knew Carter would lose, and I sure wouldn't vote for Reagan; I was at CAL when he was Governor of CA.

Trying to stop fraudulent ballots is necessary. Before they remove this post (it was posted in another topic that I read) one county reported half of the ballots were thrown out because the SS number or DL number didn't match what they had on record, or some not provided at all. If you're too stupid to print your last four SS numbers, can't accurately print your DL number, or not able to follow simple instructions, you're likely too stupid to vote anyhow.
LOL there are stupid people, most of them support Donald Trump, the rest support Putin.

LOL there are stupid people, most of them support Donald Trump, the rest support Putin.

Russia again? You mean that country Dementia allowed to build a pipeline after he stopped ours?

I'll tell ya, the Democrats are masters at brainwashing. :badgrin:

Russia, Russia. Russia.jpeg

Exactly what I said: there is no enumerated right to vote in the Bill of Rights. Why are you having such a hard time with that?
Are you smoking too much weed, or shooting too many shots of Russian Vodka during the day?

Do you vote? Do you vote for the Governor of your state Do you vote for Senator? Do you vote for your Member of the H. or Rep.? Do you vote for members of your State Legislature, your city or town council? Etc. etc. etc.

(my fault if you are not a US Citizen)

Are you smoking too much weed, or shooting too many shots of Russian Vodka during the day?

Do you vote? Do you vote for the Governor of your state Do you vote for Senator? Do you vote for your Member of the H. or Rep.? Do you vote for members of your State Legislature, your city or town council? Etc. etc. etc.

(my fault if you are not a US Citizen)
What's that have to do with the fact that there's no amendment guaranteeing the right to vote, in the Bill of Rights? Hell, you don't even know what the Bill of Rights is, so get off your fucking high horse.

Yeah, lets talk about the future elections: For centuries the United States was a Democratic Republic, then the GOP decided the United States was a Constitutional Republic, leaving Democracy out of the picture; For decades both major parties lobbied to get out the vote.

Then came trump.
โ€œThousands of Texas voters' mail-in ballots for midterm primary elections have been rejected for failing to comply with new Republican-backed identification requirements passed in the wake of former President Donald Trump's false claims of widespread fraud, county officials said.โ€ ibid

Just as intended by the neo-fascist right: to disenfranchise minority voters, to hobble the political process, and to undermine our democratic institutions.

โ€œThousands of Texas voters' mail-in ballots for midterm primary elections have been rejected for failing to comply with new Republican-backed identification requirements passed in the wake of former President Donald Trump's false claims of widespread fraud, county officials said.โ€ ibid

Just as intended by the neo-fascist right: to disenfranchise minority voters, to hobble the political process, and to undermine our democratic institutions.

So what are you saying, that blacks are too stupid to follow simple instructions? I guess like you leftists believe they are too stupid to obtain a voter-id.

Yeah, lets talk about the future elections: For centuries the United States was a Democratic Republic, then the GOP decided the United States was a Constitutional Republic, leaving Democracy out of the picture; For decades both major parties lobbied to get out the vote.

Then came trump.
Democrats are too stupid to vote.

Cry, bitch.

:laughing0301:

Forum List

Back