Taste of my own medicine, very distateful

On the ride back he made a comment about watching the "pussy grab" debate. Now, this started a conversation that immediately went to Hell and then quickly went down from there. I was actually shouting toward the end of it.

That's because you're a fucking nutjob. You should be proud that your son isn't like you.

That's too funny coming from a flaming idiot such as yourself. You are akin to the one donning a strait jacket telling everyone else that they are the ones that are "crazy". CrusaderFrank is 1000 times the writer that you are. You swing your little cyber purse while never making an argument for the "commie" side and then gets pissed when those like me give you a slap upside the head. Any time you want to debate what is REALLY going on? Let me know as I never tire of publicly humiliating you.

(snicker)

Dale? The Dale Smith?? You're here!!!!! I thought you had left us!!!

Being a progressive isn't the same thing as communism, ya fuckin' turd.

On the ride back he made a comment about watching the "pussy grab" debate. Now, this started a conversation that immediately went to Hell and then quickly went down from there. I was actually shouting toward the end of it.

That's because you're a fucking nutjob. You should be proud that your son isn't like you.

That's too funny coming from a flaming idiot such as yourself. You are akin to the one donning a strait jacket telling everyone else that they are the ones that are "crazy". CrusaderFrank is 1000 times the writer that you are. You swing your little cyber purse while never making an argument for the "commie" side and then gets pissed when those like me give you a slap upside the head. Any time you want to debate what is REALLY going on? Let me know as I never tire of publicly humiliating you.

(snicker)

Nope, you are a commie POS. I take a piss on your kind every chance I get by dropping truth bombs on them not only here but in other forums and they run away.....much like you have. You don't have the slightest fucking clue and anyone that backs the globalist Hitlery would get their every loving ass kicked by me in a debate...try me, asswipe....you will bail like the little gutless coward that you are...bet me and lose.

(snicker)

Nope, you are a commie POS. I take a piss on your kind every chance I get by dropping truth bombs on them not only here but in other forums and they run away.....much like you have. You don't have the slightest fucking clue and anyone that backs the globalist Hitlery would get their every loving ass kicked by me in a debate...try me, asswipe....you will bail like the little gutless coward that you are...bet me and lose.

Dale, you silly little man, you've never kicked anyone's ass in your life. Ever. You are a mental patient posting from an asylum, and soon your nurse will be there to take your computer away from you because it will be time for your meds before bedtime.

:itsok:

My son decided to come up for a visit. I picked him up around 8pm. Now, he's a total, gone, Progressive -- for now, anyway. I have hope that as he figures out he's going to be the one paying for everybody else Progressive Utopia, he'll see the Light.

A lot of times I post here to drive people that fucking crazy. And though I believe I imagine I'm calm and unmoved, well, it was very unpleasant to get a taste of my own medicine. I sounded like a cross between FranCo, Rdean and Guno and not in the good way either. Damn, I just did it again. Sorry.

Damn.

Stop me before I post again

Shut up, Frank. Sit down before you hurt yourself man.

Surely I jest.

Seriously though, it should terrify you that politics has gotten between you and a loved one. Politics has a habit of poisoning family relationships. As for your posting, don't stop. I find lots of your posts witty and hilarious.

(snicker)

Dale, you silly little man, you've never kicked anyone's ass in your life. Ever. You are a mental patient posting from an asylum, and soon your nurse will be there to take your computer away from you because it will be time for your meds before bedtime.

:itsok:

Kicking the shit out of "knows-nothing" frauds like you is a guilty pleasure of mine. You can toss a rock in any direction in cyberville and hit a clueless but yet smarmy leftard commie asswipe with a grin that is easily smacked off his face when reality hits him in the face.

13599851_1169616739749409_5706609443193647656_n.jpg

Forum List

Back