taxes now to go up.

ecinicola

Jan 21, 2012
As Reid said, the taxes will have to go up. We have to pay for more spending, and the cost of everything is going to be higher then ever. And Obamacare has to be paid for. Its only fair that we pay higher taxes, so the poor people can have healthcare and those jobless people. Someone has to pay for it. We just need to scarifice a tad more in order to help the other people who don't have healthcare. I hope taxes don't go up too high, but they do have to go up, so i guess we brace ourselves and learn to live on less.

Goods and Services tax. Or a Value Added tax. Whatever you want to call it.

Start at 7% on everything like we did. And paid by everyone across every tax status. Then you too can have "free healthcare" like we do in Canada. :eusa_angel:

But every one should pay. It's only fair. And you still get to call it "free healthcare" because the Government tells you to buy into this delusion of free.

:lol:

Last edited:
As Reid said, the taxes will have to go up. We have to pay for more spending, and the cost of everything is going to be higher then ever. And Obamacare has to be paid for. Its only fair that we pay higher taxes, so the poor people can have healthcare and those jobless people. Someone has to pay for it. We just need to scarifice a tad more in order to help the other people who don't have healthcare. I hope taxes don't go up too high, but they do have to go up, so i guess we brace ourselves and learn to live on less.
The midterms are next year. There will be no bill that increases taxes coming out of the House. You can count on it.

so i guess we brace ourselves and learn to live on less.[

Haven't we been doing this since Obama took over?.

Goods and Services tax. Or a Value Added tax. Whatever you want to call it.

Start at 7% on everything like we did. And paid by everyone across every tax status. Then you too can have "free healthcare" like we do in Canada. :eusa_angel:

But every one should pay. It's only fair. And you still get to call it "free healthcare" because the Government tells you to buy into this delusion of free.

:lol:

Well, that could be nice but they would just tack a VAT on top of the marginal rates.

Forum List

Back