🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Taxing the wealthy more will have little to no impact on your life or anyone around you

That's because the dumbfuck in chief cut our military to record levels.

Pentagon spends more than ever .
We're at war. Derp.......

Did Obama bring home the troops from Afghanistan as promised? Oops...
We're at war.

And when have we not been, Weapons are always in search of another war and enemy , When were we at peace?
Clinton, Carter, now. Boots wise.
Clinton, Carter, now. Boots wise

Clinton: Serbia . My son was over their massive military presence in the air and sea and casualties. Massive amounts of money and weapons
Worked like a charm, to this day. Kosovo. No combat deaths.

Yes and look at where we are now. Slow economy, stagnant wages, increasing debt, increasing inequality... Yes your way is very successful.

And you want to blame that on the general public?
I blame it on a government who does everything it can to quash investment and spending.
I know I wont spend a dime while a dipshit like obama is in office because I know damn well he's likely to hit me with some new tax that will fuck my future plans for retirement for the wife and I.
You think business is any different?

He is almost done being president. Just how many has he hit you with?

I just told you.
That you refuse to acknowledge my post is telling.

Specifically what did he hit you with?
I gave you specifics earlier and you promptly dismissed them.

He's mixing posts.

I blame it on a government who does everything it can to quash investment and spending.
I know I wont spend a dime while a dipshit like obama is in office because I know damn well he's likely to hit me with some new tax that will fuck my future plans for retirement for the wife and I.

I just told you.

He's mixing posts.
He isn't mixing posts. He's ignoring them.
Typical hack technique

What my link confirmed is that I was right but even a lower tax rate doesn't insulate us from a horrific terrorist attack.

But to the left all they see are George W Bushs initials.

Fucking trolls

No it showed that revenue went down with the Bush tax cuts like I said. That is a fact shown by both our links. They added to the debt and inequality, but didn't do much else.
Inequality is in your fucking education level. McDonald's is not a career path.
I'm as uneducated as they come yet I continue to make good money. Know why?
I don't sit around waiting for the magical mystery man to make my life better.

You get what you put into it. If you get shit wages that is your God damn problem.

And you are obviously older. It is different for younger people now. If there were lots of great paying jobs going unfilled wages wouldn't be stagnant. They no longer exist.

BULLSHIT

Complete talking points bullshit

You can't give someone their own God damn money back & then tell them how to spend it

Yes and look at where we are now. Slow economy, stagnant wages, increasing debt, increasing inequality... Yes your way is very successful.

I just told you.

I told you what billdo hit me with and what I did when Bush made things right.

The spending on elections is out of control. It will keep the very rich from being able to buy off politicians.

Neither side will ever learn.
Until we all realize the government is out only for themselves nothing will change.
We as citizens now work for the government,not the other way around as intended in the Constitution.

The people need to demand they do something. Instead as long as one side thinks the current laws work better for their party they let it continue.

So your against the free market and it's ability to create jobs?
Fuck off commie.

How exactly did you conclude that? I was talking about needing campaign finance reform.

Finance reform is well and good.
But you brought up tax rates for the so called rich which also effects business and their willingness to invest in new ventures or spending that the general populace with a brain wont do under obamas political climate.

And I asked specifically what taxes has Obama increased.

Instead of being the typical hack faggot on this site let's look at bit deeper and see how much honesty you posess.

www.forbes.com/sites/mikepatton/2012/10/15/do-tax-cuts-increase-government-revenue/

As the graph on your link also confirms, revenue went down with the Bush tax cuts.
Spin

Nothing but spin

9/11 and the cost to us is just a figment of my imagination right?

Come on man. I'm drunk watching the Royals kick ass and I'm still smart enough to figure it out.

Your link and my link both show it went down with the Bush tax cuts. What don't you understand?
Outlays went up. After the dust settled revenue continued to climb.
What I don't understand is your sheer ignorance.
Not to mention you cite ONE tax cut out of dozens. That in and of itself would get you a failing grade in math.
Yup, great real estate bubble, toxic assets sold around the world. How'd that work out?

I just told you.

I told you what billdo hit me with and what I did when Bush made things right.

Who is Billdo? I asked you what new taxes has Obama hit you with?

What my link confirmed is that I was right but even a lower tax rate doesn't insulate us from a horrific terrorist attack.

Fucking trolls

No it showed that revenue went down with the Bush tax cuts like I said. That is a fact shown by both our links. They added to the debt and inequality, but didn't do much else.

You get what you put into it. If you get shit wages that is your God damn problem.

And you are obviously older. It is different for younger people now. If there were lots of great paying jobs going unfilled wages wouldn't be stagnant. They no longer exist.
Do you know how many of those "younger" kids I hire? They have the perfect opportunity to learn a valuable skill that could better their lives. A good chunk of them are working for nothing more than booze & rent, don't show up on time, don't call in, etc....
My age does not insulate me from hard times, my work ethics do.

Fucking trolls

Do you know how many of those "younger" kids I hire? They have the perfect opportunity to learn a valuable skill that could better their lives. A good chunk of them are working for nothing more than booze & rent, don't show up on time, don't call in, etc....

You were young in a different time. It makes a big difference. Again look at wages, they are stagnant. Wages increase when there are lots of good paying jobs going unfilled. The jobs aren't there like they used to be.

I just told you.

He's mixing posts.
Typical hack technique

Nah..he asked me what the Messiah hit me with.
It was what bill that hit me with a high CG tax and what I did with the money Bush awarded me after the billdo left office.
I spent it knowing I didnt have someone hostile towards investment.
Once the commie in office is gone I'll start spending money again,until then I'll spend like a pauper.

Fucking trolls

You were young in a different time. It makes a big difference. Again look at wages, they are stagnant. Wages increase when there are lots of good paying jobs going unfilled. The jobs aren't there like they used to be.
The Mexicans are.

Do some math

Fucking trolls

Than stop encouraging illegal immigration and those who support it.

I just told you.

He's mixing posts.
Typical hack technique

It was what bill that hit me with a high CG tax and what I did with the money Bush awarded me after the billdo left office.
Once the commie in office is gone I'll start spending money again,until then I'll spend like a pauper.

You still haven't said what new taxes Obama has hit you with.

Clearly the bush tax cuts didn't do much for the economy so you must have been the only one.

It will only enable the government to spend more money on stupid ass senseless projects like shrimp on treadmills.
You stupid liberals will vote for it and see NONE OF IT. It will be blown on wasteful spending just like the vast majority of your taxes
Your concern for the wealthy is touching – it really is.

The wealthy is who provide jobs.
You work for a bum who lives under an overpass?

Than stop encouraging illegal immigration and those who support it.

When have I done that? I would send back all the illegals, but they are taking the lowest paying jobs. The ones really hurting us are those the CEOs are bringing in to take the better paying jobs.

He's mixing posts.
Typical hack technique

You still haven't said what new taxes Obama has hit you with.

Clearly the bush tax cuts didn't do much for the economy so you must have been the only one.
My business exploded during Clinton & Bush.

It didn't slow down till the crash which was not a partisan cause

It will only enable the government to spend more money on stupid ass senseless projects like shrimp on treadmills.
You stupid liberals will vote for it and see NONE OF IT. It will be blown on wasteful spending just like the vast majority of your taxes

Give em a buck, they'll spend $3.25

That's how it works folks.

No one wins when you can't pay the bills

Your concern for the wealthy is touching – it really is.

The wealthy is who provide jobs.
You work for a bum who lives under an overpass?

The really haven't been doing much of that. Unless you mean provide jobs for foreigners.

Forum List

Back