🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Taxing the wealthy more will have little to no impact on your life or anyone around you

It will only enable the government to spend more money on stupid ass senseless projects like shrimp on treadmills.
You stupid liberals will vote for it and see NONE OF IT. It will be blown on wasteful spending just like the vast majority of your taxes

So why not take a stand against frivolous spending like you mentioned instead of lumping all social programs together as wasteful?
Hack response

Nowhere in my op do I even mention all social programs.
In fact if you weren't such a hack you'd read further and respond to my response when I was challenged.

I won't hold my breath.

Ps. Shrimp on treadmills=/=all social programs

So who fights publicly financed elections? And loves Citizens United? Jeopardy theme...
Not me but many on the right do. Know why? They are fighting union money

Dumbfuck theme
Which is now about 1/30 of Koch etc money. They have PEOPLE to go door to door. You're with the a-hole BIG money liars.
STFU you stupid troll moron
Trolls don't give links and argue facts. They're all GOP too. And call people morons as argument.

Thats hilarious coming from someone who uses hater dupe as a standard means of rebuttal.
You ARE DUPES, I didn't say you were stupid, just duped- that's politics, not stupid namecalling. It's proved every day- it's the basis of the GOP now. "Obama had control for 2 years, Barney and F+F caused the meltdown, 47% pay no taxes, skyrocketing premiums, Dems want Welfare, giving Iran the bomb, Iraq was working on nukes, e-mails, IRS, UNIONS!!!!", and on and on. Total bs.

At least the libs waste money on helping Americans . Neocons waste money on building walls and more military bases around the world .

Shit, the GOP debates they all complained that we DONT spend enough on military . It's like 1/2 our budget !
That's because the dumbfuck in chief cut our military to record levels.

Pentagon spends more than ever .
We're at war. Derp.......

Did Obama bring home the troops from Afghanistan as promised? Oops...
We're at war.

And when have we not been, Weapons are always in search of another war and enemy , When were we at peace?
Clinton, Carter, now. Boots wise.

Dumbfuck theme
Which is now about 1/30 of Koch etc money. They have PEOPLE to go door to door. You're with the a-hole BIG money liars.
Trolls don't give links and argue facts. They're all GOP too. And call people morons as argument.

Thats hilarious coming from someone who uses hater dupe as a standard means of rebuttal.
You ARE DUPES, I didn't say you were stupid, just duped- that's politics, not stupid namecalling. It's proved every day- it's the basis of the GOP now. "Obama had control for 2 years, Barney and F+F caused the meltdown, 47% pay no taxes, skyrocketing premiums, Dems want Welfare, giving Iran the bomb, Iraq was working on nukes, e-mails, IRS, UNIONS!!!!", and on and on. Total bs.
Can you all believe this shit?!

Obama has been president for near 7 years but this stupidfuck only accounts for 2 because that's when he had a super majority

All the tax breaks have done is grow the debt.
Wrong

Tax revenue pays the debt. Spending creates the debt.

And tax breaks lower revenue.
No it's doesn't.

I suspect this is where we part ways in this discussion because you're going to take a talking points position. Tax receipts have proven this ridiculous position wrong.

Obviously it does.
Alright. Pull up government revenue from the years with tax cuts & prove it.

If you bothered to actually look you would see that you're wrong. I know that flies in the face of talking points but the proof is there for all to see.

Went down after Bush tax cuts.
Historical Federal Receipt and Outlay Summary

Dumbfuck theme

You forgot hater.
You must be slipping......further into insanity.

Wrong

It starts with term limits & publicly financed elections. The crooks are in DC not middle America

Well yes the politicians certainly are worse in the formula. But it does start with the CEO giving money and then asking for favors that are bad for the country.

And your evidence of this is where exactly?
CEOs keep pushing for more and more H-1B visas.

American IT Workers Complain of Losing Jobs to Foreign H-1B Visa Holders

Why doesnt the gov tell em no?
It is after all in their power to do so.

Because the CEOs give them money to get reelected. We need campaign finance reform more than ever.
Which will accomplish WHAT?.....Do you think the electronic media will simply donate time to candidates?

Wrong

No it's doesn't.

I suspect this is where we part ways in this discussion because you're going to take a talking points position. Tax receipts have proven this ridiculous position wrong.

Obviously it does.

If you bothered to actually look you would see that you're wrong. I know that flies in the face of talking points but the proof is there for all to see.

Bullshit......
Find ONE nation in modern history that has been able to tax itself into prosperity.

Wrong

No it's doesn't.

Obviously it does.

Instead of being the typical hack faggot on this site let's look at bit deeper and see how much honesty you posess.

www.forbes.com/sites/mikepatton/2012/10/15/do-tax-cuts-increase-government-revenue/

Well yes the politicians certainly are worse in the formula. But it does start with the CEO giving money and then asking for favors that are bad for the country.

Because the CEOs give them money to get reelected. We need campaign finance reform more than ever.
Which will accomplish WHAT?.....Do you think the electronic media will simply donate time to candidates?

The spending on elections is out of control. It will keep the very rich from being able to buy off politicians.

No it's doesn't.

Obviously it does.

Bullshit......
Find ONE nation in modern history that has been able to tax itself into prosperity.

I'm not suggesting one tax into prosperity. But giving tax breaks with no strings increased the debt and did nothing for the economy.

Can you all believe this shit?!

Obama has been president for near 7 years but this stupidfuck only accounts for 2 because that's when he had a super majority
He had a super majority for 13 DAYS in session, Pub dupe.

No it's doesn't.

Obviously it does.

Bullshit......

I'm not suggesting one tax into prosperity. But giving tax breaks with no strings increased the debt and did nothing for the economy.
BULLSHIT

Complete talking points bullshit

You can't give someone their own God damn money back & then tell them how to spend it

The spending on elections is out of control. It will keep the very rich from being able to buy off politicians.

Neither side will ever learn.
Until we all realize the government is out only for themselves nothing will change.
We as citizens now work for the government,not the other way around as intended in the Constitution.

No it's doesn't.

Obviously it does.

Instead of being the typical hack faggot on this site let's look at bit deeper and see how much honesty you posess.

www.forbes.com/sites/mikepatton/2012/10/15/do-tax-cuts-increase-government-revenue/

As the graph on your link also confirms, revenue went down with the Bush tax cuts.

No it's doesn't.

Obviously it does.

Bullshit......

I noticed you ignored what I did with my tax break.

Obviously it does.

Bullshit......

BULLSHIT

Complete talking points bullshit

You can't give someone their own God damn money back & then tell them how to spend it

Yes and look at where we are now. Slow economy, stagnant wages, increasing debt, increasing inequality... Yes your way is very successful.

No it's doesn't.

Obviously it does.

Bullshit......
The US, until the 80's.

Neither side will ever learn.
Until we all realize the government is out only for themselves nothing will change.
We as citizens now work for the government,not the other way around as intended in the Constitution.

The people need to demand they do something. Instead as long as one side thinks the current laws work better for their party they let it continue.

No it's doesn't.

Obviously it does.

As the graph on your link also confirms, revenue went down with the Bush tax cuts.

Well when the government stops confiscating your money that should be expected.
It will come back when business feels comfortable about investing more money without fear of losing it to the tax man.
Which is the same thing the public feels about taxes.

Forum List

Back