Taxpayer Funded Abortions

Military funding is not funding abortions.. unless you see soldiers with bayonets doing the deed progressive twatsicles want done

In any account.. easy solution.. stop all foreign aid.. will help us part way in getting to the balanced budget.. just need to cut the welfare and entitlement programs here and we'll be right on track

And it's not what you think. Laws prohibit Federal funds from paying for abortions here in the good old US of A. Such is not the case in Israel who will be providing FREE abortions to women age 20 to 33 for ANY reason.

Israel’s abortion law now among world’s most liberal

Anyone want to venture a guess as to how much money the United States sends to Israel every year? It's in the billions.

So, taxpayers are funding abortions...just not here.

Don't tax me...tax the asshole who knocked her up.

How funny now liberals want us to be the police of the world

When Bush was President all we heard is how we SHOULDN'T be that...for them to get their way everything comes with strings attached...this includes you people in this country

scratch a liberal find a fascist

And it's not what you think. Laws prohibit Federal funds from paying for abortions here in the good old US of A. Such is not the case in Israel who will be providing FREE abortions to women age 20 to 33 for ANY reason.

Anyone want to venture a guess as to how much money the United States sends to Israel every year? It's in the billions.

Why do we not fund abortions here?

We don't have enough jobs for the people we have, we can't feed and care for all the children be born (we can, we just choose not to) and children are having children.

So in a poor economy we should be killing our future?

People that put money above a child are lacking a lot.

Funding abortions would be a jobs creation bill.

Why do we not fund abortions here?

We don't have enough jobs for the people we have, we can't feed and care for all the children be born (we can, we just choose not to) and children are having children.

We do, ever hear of planned parenthood?

Why does Israel need 3 billion of our money if they are funding abortions?

that claim has already been refuted.

The easy answer is to stop all foreign aid. Stop trying to police the world and be the world's ethics and morals enforcer.

I don't care what Israel does with money we give them, why do you?

Military funding is not funding abortions.. unless you see soldiers with bayonets doing the deed progressive twatsicles want done

In any account.. easy solution.. stop all foreign aid.. will help us part way in getting to the balanced budget.. just need to cut the welfare and entitlement programs here and we'll be right on track

1% of our budget is foreign aid. Cutting it will do nothing to balance the budget.

And we give welfare recipients money to buy food. Who says they can't use other money to buy pot? Oh yeah, the reactionary right wing does. :lol:

are you really that naive? welfare and food stamps recipients have been trading their EBT cards for pot, booze, and other drugs since the beginning of the program.

And we give welfare recipients money to buy food. Who says they can't use other money to buy pot? Oh yeah, the reactionary right wing does. :lol:

are you really that naive? welfare and food stamps recipients have been trading their EBT cards for pot, booze, and other drugs since the beginning of the program.

that's the problem with liberals, they live in some bubble reality

Life for them is what they make up

that's the problem with liberals, they live in some bubble reality

Life for them is what they make up

Yep, and seabitch is the perfect example. Only an idiot would start a thead based on a lie and then continue when the lie was refuted.

liberalism is a mental disease.

We send 3 billion dollars a year to Israel and they fund abortions to the tune of a few million a year. Shouldn't we be reducing our aid by the amount they feel they can spend on abortions? I mean if they feel they have full enough coffers to fund any and all abortions then they certainly don't need that money from us for their military, right?

Ya'll are really okay with Israel funding abortions even though they get billions from us are you? I mean, I am...I think it is great...I'm really glad ya'll agree though. :lol:

1% of our budget is foreign aid. Cutting it will do nothing to balance the budget.

Any cut is a start toward balancing the budget

But that is not the intent of the cards, correct? The cards themselves have restrictions on them for what an individual can purchase with them, right?

If someone used their EBT money to buy food and the cash they got from their grandma for Christmas to buy pot, what fucking business is it of yours? Why do you insist that a food stamp recipient be made to pee in a cup? It's their money, right?

We send 3 billion dollars a year to Israel and they fund abortions to the tune of a few million a year. Shouldn't we be reducing our aid by the amount they feel they can spend on abortions? I mean if they feel they have full enough coffers to fund any and all abortions then they certainly don't need that money from us for their military, right?

Ya'll are really okay with Israel funding abortions even though they get billions from us are you? I mean, I am...I think it is great...I'm really glad ya'll agree though. :lol:

How about some honesty for a change? A good first step would be admitting we don't fund abortions in Israel. Second of all, if your a proponent of cutting military aid to Israel because you don't like their domestic polices that's a total different debate, isn't it?

Very ironic. It's generally the case that those who are anti-abortion are pro-Israel. :eusa_whistle:

And your point being??

That for you and most other conservatives, Israel can do no wrong.

Forum List

Back