Taxpayer Funded Abortions

The money we send is for military aid and not abortions and there really is no proof that it's spent on abortions.

The United States only gives Israel military aid. Nice fail.

Military funding is not funding abortions.. unless you see soldiers with bayonets doing the deed progressive twatsicles want done

These statements ignore the basic economic principle of the fungibility of commodities like money.

Fungibility - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I understand the principle, but there is no proof that the aid we give them is used for abortions and even if it was, it's their fucking money!

And it's not what you think. Laws prohibit Federal funds from paying for abortions here in the good old US of A. Such is not the case in Israel who will be providing FREE abortions to women age 20 to 33 for ANY reason.

Israel’s abortion law now among world’s most liberal

Anyone want to venture a guess as to how much money the United States sends to Israel every year? It's in the billions.

So, taxpayers are funding abortions...just not here.

Very ironic. It's generally the case that those who are anti-abortion are pro-Israel. :eusa_whistle:

Now they are confused. They really hate abortions because those are done by child killing leftist who enjoy fetus murder and defying God on the other hand Jesus is supposed to come back there amongst the fetus murder.

What to do? what to do? lol

tell me why should I care about the laws in Israel?

Because abortion is the scorge of humanity and is against God.

Or does God stop at the US border? :lol:

So you're against military aid to Israel for funding abortions?

What about funding for Arab governments that allow women to be murdered for being raped, prevented from going to school or allowed to drive a car or work and give men all power and rights in marriages?

Planned Parenthood receives oodles of money from the feds. They use it to make it easier for them to provide abortions for women. So we pay for abortions...but of course the women still pay full price.

Because abortionists love women so much.

Military funding is not funding abortions.. unless you see soldiers with bayonets doing the deed progressive twatsicles want done

In any account.. easy solution.. stop all foreign aid.. will help us part way in getting to the balanced budget.. just need to cut the welfare and entitlement programs here and we'll be right on track

1% of our budget is foreign aid. Cutting it will do nothing to balance the budget.

Any cut is a start toward balancing the budget

:rofl: AND thats DAVE telling you

And it's not what you think. Laws prohibit Federal funds from paying for abortions here in the good old US of A. Such is not the case in Israel who will be providing FREE abortions to women age 20 to 33 for ANY reason.

Israel’s abortion law now among world’s most liberal

Anyone want to venture a guess as to how much money the United States sends to Israel every year? It's in the billions.

So, taxpayers are funding abortions...just not here.

Have we stopped giving money to Planned Parenthood? They make millions in profit each year, yet expect to be funded by tax payers.

So, Israel allows abortions. Muslim countries use the aid we send to fund terrorism.

The real issue is why are we sending so much money out of the country when we need it as bad as anyone?

Seriously, unless money goes to help feed and shelter the poor, I don't think we should send billions each year in foreign aid. We have to borrow money to help them. Maybe they can contact China and borrow it themselves.

Why do we not fund abortions here?

We don't have enough jobs for the people we have, we can't feed and care for all the children be born (we can, we just choose not to) and children are having children.

Why don't we stop giving foreign aid period?

We give foreign aid because it's in our national interest to support Israel.

We give foreign aid to poorer countries because it's part of our national character -- to help those who can not help themselves.

What a load of crap.

:lol:

tell me why should I care about the laws in Israel?

What about funding for Arab governments that allow women to be murdered for being raped, prevented from going to school or allowed to drive a car or work and give men all power and rights in marriages?

You cant answer a question with a question

In other words, you can't answer it without even you seeing you're a hypocrite, so you're going to deflect.

I oppose all government foreign aid, I don't have to worry about getting in endless traps created by my own hypocrisy like you do.

The feds gave PP a half billion dollars last year.

Obviously, they aren't funding abortions!

"
Planned Parenthood received more than a half billion dollars in federal funding last year. The GAO’s investigation is in response to a request made by more than 50 members of Congress in February who asked for a detailed report on how money is being used by Planned Parenthood and other abortion providers across the country.

Specifically, lawmakers want to know what procedures and services they provided and the number of people who were served and how much it cost.

The GAO’s investigation comes on the heels of a settlement involving a Texas affiliate of the organization, which paid $4.3 million in July to settle allegations of fraud in billing to a health program for the poor. The settlement was $3 million more than what had been announced earlier by the Texas Attorney General.

However, when finalizing the settlement, which included state and federal recovery money, Planned Parenthood strongly refuted claims it has frequently over-billed the system."

Of course not! They would never do something undherhanded like that!

Planned Parenthood Under Investigation for Possible Misuse of Taxpayer Funding - Katie Pavlich

Planned Parenthood receives oodles of money from the feds. They use it to make it easier for them to provide abortions for women. So we pay for abortions...but of course the women still pay full price.

Dont forget Israel. They have literal abortion on demand. Bite your tongue now and just nod in agreement little lemming

In other words, you can't answer it without even you seeing you're a hypocrite, so you're going to deflect.

I oppose all government foreign aid, I don't have to worry about getting in endless traps created by my own hypocrisy like you do.

Is that the reason you didnt answer my question first? Thanks for being honest at least

The spinning is dradelesque. The issue isn't the govt; the govt funds stuff we all don't like - some like Israel, some like Arts and Humanities. Rather the issue is what the religious right supports with their own blood sweat tears and dollars. And I've never understood the RR's embrace of Israel. I realize we need a jewish state and new temple to reach rapture, but that hardly seems sufficient, imo.

Dont forget Israel. They have literal abortion on demand. Bite your tongue now and just nod in agreement little lemming

Israel has nothing to do with a discussion of taxpayer funded abortion in the US, troll.
[MENTION=36528]cereal_killer[/MENTION]

Israel has nothing to do with a discussion of taxpayer funded abortion in the US, troll.

I didnt say in the US. Pay attention :lol:

The title of the thread is just taxpayer funded abortions. So it's a fair question. However, the answer is that Israel only gets military aid. So taxpayer money isn't funding abortions.

Taxpayer abortion fraud is rife:

"The alleged improper billing practices were not eligible for Medicaid reimbursement. Planned Parenthood Gulf Coast allegedly falsified material information in the medical records of patients to support fraudulent Medicaid reimbursement claims."

PP settled a huge settlement here because they were busted falsifying medical records, to obtain funds from Medicaid for abortions. They falsified the records to show they were providing non-abortion services, took the money from Medicaid, and also billed the women for the abortions, claiming that the federal government won't pay for abortions.

Texas AG announces $1.4 million settlement with Planned Parenthood Gulf Coast | Southeast Texas Record

You guys really should start another thread to argue about the middle east. It has nothing to do with American taxpayer funding of abortion.

Forum List

Back