Taxpayer Funded Abortions

I bet she buys products made in China so I suppose she supports child labor & forced labor camps eh? Am I right? I must be based on the premise of this retarded troll thread.

I know, and I make the same argument regarding things like Planned Parenthood and whether they use taxpayer money to fund abortions. However, that wasn't my point to closedcaption, my point to him was that abortions wasn't why he made the argument in the first place.

Sure...and the religious right continues to insist that because PP gets fed funds, taxpayers are funding abortions. Those same people are trying to make the opposite argument now.

Actually, we maintain that PP uses the half billion dollars they get from the feds per year, given to fund the NON-ABORTION services everybody claims Planned Parenthood is providing, to fund abortions.

Like what happened here:

Planned Parenthood Settles in Fraud Case - WSJ.com

When they admitted to falsifying medical records and filing claims with Medicaid for services they never provided.

Last edited:
"
This morning Texas Attorney General Greg Abbott announced that Planned Parenthood of the Gulf Coast will pay $1.4 million in a settlement for Medicaid fraud.
According to the AG’s press release, the investigations revealed that: “Planned Parenthood Gulf Coast improperly billed the Texas Medicaid program for products and services that were never actually rendered, not medically necessary, and were not covered by the Medicaid program.” Moreover, the attorney general charged that Planned Parenthood Gulf Coast had “falsified material information in patients’ medical records in order to support fraudulent reimbursement claims to the Medicaid program.”

How embarassing.

Planned Parenthood Affiliate to Pay $1.4 Million in Medicaid Fraud Settlement | The Texas Observer

So apprently Planned Parenthood does use federal funding for abortions.

Whoops.

Nice troll thread.

Seawitch doesn't have the balls to admit she was wrong. Now g5000 gives her a stupid excuse with fungibilty of money crap, and she's running with it.

The fact is we don't fund abortions in Israel. Period,

Ooh..here's another case of an abortion clinic falsifying records in order to use medicaid funds for services *not provided* (i.e., "abortion")

"During the administrative proceeding, Dr. Hoke continued to provide services to Planned Parenthood of Illinois' Medicaid patients, though those services have not been reimbursed since May 2010, when the inspector general put a stop on payment. The organization gets about 40 percent of its patient service revenue from Medicaid, according to filings in Dr. Hoke's case.

Planned parenthood of Illinois booked just over $17 million in patient revenue in fiscal 2011, according to its tax returns."

Crain's Chicago Business : Subscription Center#

I know, and I make the same argument regarding things like Planned Parenthood and whether they use taxpayer money to fund abortions. However, that wasn't my point to closedcaption, my point to him was that abortions wasn't why he made the argument in the first place.

Sure...and the religious right continues to insist that because PP gets fed funds, taxpayers are funding abortions. Those same people are trying to make the opposite argument now.

The fact of the matter is that 51 percent of Planned Parenthood’s yearly clinic income – their only self-sustaining revenue source – comes from abortion, 329,445 abortions

Planned Parenthood’s latest report states that it performed “11 million services during nearly five million clinical visits.” So, now their abortion number jumps to 6.6 percent of clinic visits were for abortions. That’s right 6.6 percent of all visits to Planned Parenthood result in an abortion.

The rest of this researched article can be found here

The Truth about the Abortion Industry | Abortion, American Center for Law and Justice ACLJ

Here's an interesting tidbit from that Illinois article that also illustrates the complicite nature of PP/abortion clinicians when it comes to abuse/coercion of women:

"Another defendant is the father of Ms. Reaves' son, who pushed Ms. Reaves down a flight of stairs about five days before the abortion, the complaint alleges. Injuries sustained in the fall contributed to Ms. Reaves death, according to the suit."

This woman was shoved down a flight of stairs 5 days before the abortion...then died as a complication of the abortion. Most women are COERCED into abortions. And PP facilitates that abuse.

Crain's Chicago Business : Subscription Center#

OK, but you quoted me and I'm not making the opposite argument, I'm not the religious right and I'm pro-choice. I also think that neither PP nor XXXXXXX should get a dime of taxpayer money and in neither case is that belief directly about abortions. I do believe government not fund abortions, but it's not about the morality of abortions, it's about the morality of redistributing wealth.

Last edited by a moderator:
Taxpayers should not fund abortion or any other elective surgery unless it is for safety reasons for the mother.
Abortion should be legal but forcing someone else to pay for it or any elective surgery is wrong.

I have personally seen the work of PP for over 30 years in my work. Abortion is a small part of what they do. Combine all the other good deeds they do and amazed anyone with a brain would oppose them.

Sadly, they get caught defrauding the government on a fairly regular basis.

It's all quite distressing to the pro-baby killers.

Sadly, they get caught defrauding the government on a fairly regular basis.

It's all quite distressing to the pro-baby killers.

Tell us how the 3 million men they treat every year is "pro baby killers".

1 in 5 women in the US have been to PP in their lifetime.
Over 75% of their work is to PREVENT unwanted pregnancies, nothing to do with abortion.
600,000 PAP smears a year "defrauding the government".
700,000 breast exams?
Almost FIVE MILLION tests a year for sexually transmitted infections.
2.7% of PP services are abortion related.
Get informed or choose to stay permanently ignorant.
Only a dumb ass opposes PP.

I have personally seen the work of PP for over 30 years in my work. Abortion is a small part of what they do. Combine all the other good deeds they do and amazed anyone with a brain would oppose them.

I call total BS!

The Truth about the Abortion Industry | Abortion, American Center for Law and Justice ACLJ

Because you have no facts, only partisan hack ideology based on superstition and lies.
2.7% of PP is on abortion related things.
97.3 on health issues.
Get informed or remain ignorant.

Amazing anyone would oppose breast exams, PAP smears, birth control education, sexually transmitted disease awareness and defenses against it, education to PREVENT unwanted pregnancies and the many other NON ABORTION free education PP offers men and women.
We have become a nation of village idiots.
And I oppose taxpayer funding of abortion as it is elective surgery.
NO LAW bans abortion and never has. The Founders of this nation had it right. They knew it as abortion was legal in their time and in instances where it was not it was NEVER enforced.
Facts sure are a bitch to the uninformed dumb masses.

I call total BS!

Because you have no facts, only partisan hack ideology based on superstition and lies.
2.7% of PP is on abortion related things.
97.3 on health issues.
Get informed or remain ignorant.

Spoken by an obvious hack who did not read the factually based link. You know the one I posted to you using statistics provided by PP and the federal government.

Not true. That's what they say, which is a lie, as has been proved over and over and over again, and which is why they have to keep shelling out hush money...they take fed money, they falsify medical records, and they use the money to fund abortions.

They've been caught at it repeatedly.

"Planned Parenthood Gulf Coast has agreed to pay $4.3 million to settle a suit claiming it fraudulently billed Medicaid for women’s health services provided by some of its clinics from 2003 to 2009, the U.S. Attorney’s Office announced last week."

http://healthcare.dmagazine.com/201...up-to-pay-4-3-million-in-medicaid-fraud-case/

I'm sure Gaddawg missed the other times I posted about it in this thread, that's the only reason he's lying. It's unintentional, I'm sure.

Last edited:
Here is where they were busted in Illinois:

"Planned Parenthood of Illinois has agreed to pay the state $367,000 to settle a dispute over alleged overbilling of the Medicaid program by the not-for-profit's medical director.

"Dr. Caroline Hoke, an obstetrician-gynecologist and the organization's medical director since 2007, had been under threat of termination from the state Medicaid program since 2010, when the inspector general of the Department of Healthcare and Family Services sought to recover allegedly improper payments."

Planned Parenthood settles with Illinois on Medicaid payments | Modern Healthcare#

Forum List

Back