Taxpayer Funded Abortions

Of course PP doesn't spend much time actually performing abortions- It's a 30 second procedure.

They spend the majority of their time providing "medical services". That includes everything up until the actual vacuum is inserted, and everything after. They are very clever.

It's like saying that the NFL only plays football (run the vacuum) for 3% of the time the players are on the field. The rest of the time they are walking around, spitting, and scratching their balls (providing valuable "medical services") ....

PS- I am pro-choice

So PAP smears, breast exams combined to over 1.5 million women a year are "inserting the actual vacuum and everything after".
You can not believe the nonsense you post.

They do the Pap Smear and breast screening when the women come in for the abortion. Surely you're not that naive?

Pimps are not actually pandering most of the time. They only pander 3% of the time.

:lol:

Like I said, I am still pro-choice- just not gullible.

PS- Yes I have been in a PP office (lots of them). I do business with them.

Last edited:
I've been to a PP abortion facility, more than once.

And I saw women who looked like they were ready to give birth. And I witnessed PP staff lying and falsifying medical records in order to facilitate abortion...specifically, a woman who went in there for an abortion, who was told that she had actually miscarried and was no longer pregnant...still got an abortion and they still took her $500.

Actually, that's rather the point. The American people determined they did not want to federaly fund abortion.

Yet they are, because the feds and PP are ignoring the directive, and using their money to fund abortions anyway. They lie about it, and falsify medical records to do it, but they do it.

I can see how old white men oppose PP because it limits their need for control over women but amazes me the naivete of women on this issue.
Abortion is still legal sports fans yet right wing anti choice zealots continue to work towards defunding PP in order to ensure that low income women will have less access to health education, vital health care and abortion.
The anti abortion movement is not just about abortion, it is rooted in a Victorian age moral crusade of hate and fear of women's sexuality. They believe women do not have a right to sexual autonomy and therefore are in need of punishment if they have sex outside of marriage.
Therefore, women should be denied birth control counseling at PP.
Women should be denied PAP smears and breast exams for cancer at PP.
Women should be denied STD identification.
Women should be treated with shame to ensure that they are sufficiently chastened for daring to go beyond the bounds of of the religious beliefs of the religious right wing.
If these clowns were really interested in reducing abortions and were actually worried that abortions are murder of a fetus then they would think that birth control, which would prevent many abortions, would be a good thing.
The notion of female sexual autonomy is frightening to most all religious people since all major religions have a long history of male domination. If women can assert their own right to being sexual beings then this would also give them leave to assert that they have equal footing with men in all respects. This creates fear and ultimately hatred from the religious fundamentalist.

This is where you threaten to turn people who are anti-abortion in to child welfare for child abuse, gaddog, you baby killing zealot.

Cripes, go sleep it off.

I do not kill babies, I made 3 of them and raised them and have grandkids.
I am anti abortion. That means I OPPOSE abortion.
I am more opposed to giving GOVERNMENT the power to pick and choose who gets a "legal" abortion and who does not.
So that means I oppose "bans" on abortions because the Founders of this great nation wrote a set of laws. Responsible citizens, which you are not one, study the history of the law and the Constitution.
You follow your religious beliefs first, unAmerican.
That is what conservatives like me do, they support the Constitution which specifically LIMITS THE POWER of government.
You would not know anything about that as you do not read.
You are a closet liberal.

"
This morning Texas Attorney General Greg Abbott announced that Planned Parenthood of the Gulf Coast will pay $1.4 million in a settlement for Medicaid fraud.
According to the AG’s press release, the investigations revealed that: “Planned Parenthood Gulf Coast improperly billed the Texas Medicaid program for products and services that were never actually rendered, not medically necessary, and were not covered by the Medicaid program.” Moreover, the attorney general charged that Planned Parenthood Gulf Coast had “falsified material information in patients’ medical records in order to support fraudulent reimbursement claims to the Medicaid program.”

How embarassing.

Planned Parenthood Affiliate to Pay $1.4 Million in Medicaid Fraud Settlement | The Texas Observer

So apprently Planned Parenthood does use federal funding for abortions.

Whoops.

It's Texas. Everything is bass akwards in Texas. Rabbits are the size of dogs, dogs are the size of rabbits.

The state of Texas didn't file fraudulent Medicaid claims and falsify medical records to hide it.

Actually, that's rather the point. The American people determined they did not want to federaly fund abortion.

Yet they are, because the feds and PP are ignoring the directive, and using their money to fund abortions anyway. They lie about it, and falsify medical records to do it, but they do it.
Was there an election to determine what the American people wanted re:abortion?

And it's not what you think. Laws prohibit Federal funds from paying for abortions here in the good old US of A. Such is not the case in Israel who will be providing FREE abortions to women age 20 to 33 for ANY reason.

Israel’s abortion law now among world’s most liberal

Anyone want to venture a guess as to how much money the United States sends to Israel every year? It's in the billions.

So, taxpayers are funding abortions...just not here.

I don't have a problem with this.

And it's not what you think. Laws prohibit Federal funds from paying for abortions here in the good old US of A. Such is not the case in Israel who will be providing FREE abortions to women age 20 to 33 for ANY reason.

Anyone want to venture a guess as to how much money the United States sends to Israel every year? It's in the billions.

Very ironic. It's generally the case that those who are anti-abortion are pro-Israel. :eusa_whistle:

And your point being??

My point being that it is very ironic.

Of course you wouldn't. It isn't your tax dollars being sent to Israel.

Last edited:

Was there an election to determine what the American people wanted re:abortion?

You mean aside from the many times the American people have voted against legalized abortion?

Not to my knowledge. Why?

Last edited:
Abortion in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

“In addition, some states have sought to ban abortion by means of an amendment to the state constitution, three of which have already reached the ballot for a vote. Colorado citizens voted on Amendment 48 on November 4, 2008, and it failed to pass, with 73.21% voting against it and 26.79% voting for it.[29] A similar initiative, Amendment 62, made the Colorado ballot on November 2, 2010, where it failed again, this time 70.53% to 29.47%.[30] On November 8, 2011, Initiative 26, a "personhood" measure that would have banned all abortions and some forms of contraception, was defeated on the Mississippi ballot, 57.87% voting "no" to 42.13%.All three of these amendments made it to the ballot through a citizen initiative process, as opposed to being referred to the ballot by their state legislatures.”

I have Googled the issue of Americans voting on abortion and have found little to support that. The Wiki article discusses states having laws against abortion, originating in English common law when the colonies and states formed (btw, the UK now allows abortion). But the article discusses laws prohibiting abortion as instituted by the legislative bodies, not by the people in an open election. There is one point where the article mentions people in Colorado voting on abortion, and they vote 70+ % for it being legal. There is one article regarding a vote in one American city against late term abortions. I didn’t find anything else that discusses how Americans have VOTED in open elections against abortion. Could you please cite sources which show how Americans have regularly, many times voted against abortions?

Last edited:
This is where you threaten to turn people who are anti-abortion in to child welfare for child abuse, gaddog, you baby killing zealot.

Cripes, go sleep it off.

I do not kill babies, I made 3 of them and raised them and have grandkids.
I am anti abortion. That means I OPPOSE abortion.
I am more opposed to giving GOVERNMENT the power to pick and choose who gets a "legal" abortion and who does not.
So that means I oppose "bans" on abortions because the Founders of this great nation wrote a set of laws. Responsible citizens, which you are not one, study the history of the law and the Constitution.
You follow your religious beliefs first, unAmerican.
That is what conservatives like me do, they support the Constitution which specifically LIMITS THE POWER of government.
You would not know anything about that as you do not read.
You are a closet liberal.

And this is where your measured logic fails to remain consistent. The unborn are life- They are indeed human life albeit at its earliest stage of development. That in no way invalidates their right to life as guaranteed in our Constitution!

If you found anything in that post that qualifies as anything except an endorsement of the wisdom of his forced lodging in the funny farm, I will bake you a cake and send it by overnight mail.

Nobody does apparently. Great huh? :lol:

Nobody does apparently. Great huh? :lol:

If you don't have a problem with it, then why did you start a thread about it? :cuckoo:

Actually, nobody proved the allegation that Israel military funds are being used to fund abortions in Israel, but if you want to troll your own thread, go for it. It's garbage anyway.

Forum List

Back