Taxpayer Funded Abortions

Because you have no facts, only partisan hack ideology based on superstition and lies.
2.7% of PP is on abortion related things.
97.3 on health issues.
Get informed or remain ignorant.

Spoken by an obvious hack who did not read the factually based link. You know the one I posted to you using statistics provided by PP and the federal government.

Your bogus stats on abortion are from the author of your "source" only.

What PP has done is attempt to use a stat in their favor- it goes like this:

"only 3% of our services are for abortions". Well let's look closer- PP performs 40% of abortions in the US (this does not include their abortion pill kits) They also receive about 600.00 million federal dollars. Abortion is their most costly clinic procedure......hmmmmm

Or this from the article

Planned Parenthood affiliates all over the nation are under fire for allegedly defrauding taxpayers of hundreds of millions of dollars. Former Planned Parenthood clinic director turned pro-life advocate, Abby Johnson, details what she contends was Planned Parenthood openly committing fraud, telling fellow directors that they “wouldn’t get caught.” At the ACLJ, we represent two other former Planned Parenthood employees in two of the largest lawsuits against the abortion industry in the country. One lawsuit against one of Planned Parenthood’s largest affiliates in Texas alleges that that over a ten-year period Planned Parenthood billed federal and state governments for services that were never rendered, services that were known to be unnecessary, and even abortion related services in violation of the law. Similarly, in California, we represent the Chief Financial Officer of a Planned Parenthood affiliate in a suit alleging over $100 million dollars in fraudulent overbilling of federal and state governments.

The Truth about the Abortion Industry | Abortion, American Center for Law and Justice ACLJ

Because you have no facts, only partisan hack ideology based on superstition and lies.
97.3 on health issues.

Spoken by an obvious hack who did not read the factually based link. You know the one I posted to you using statistics provided by PP and the federal government.

Your bogus stats on abortion are from the author of your "source" only.

No, they are not.

I have personally seen the work of PP for over 30 years in my work. Abortion is a small part of what they do. Combine all the other good deeds they do and amazed anyone with a brain would oppose them.

I call total BS!

The Truth about the Abortion Industry | Abortion, American Center for Law and Justice ACLJ

97.3 on health issues.

As with most conservatives she’ll likely elect to remain ignorant.

"only 3% of our services are for abortions". Well let's look closer- PP performs 40% of abortions in the US (this does not include their abortion pill kits) They also receive about 600.00 million federal dollars. Abortion is their most costly clinic procedure......hmmmmm

Or this from the article

Planned Parenthood affiliates all over the nation are under fire for allegedly defrauding taxpayers of hundreds of millions of dollars. Former Planned Parenthood clinic director turned pro-life advocate, Abby Johnson, details what she contends was Planned Parenthood openly committing fraud, telling fellow directors that they “wouldn’t get caught.” At the ACLJ, we represent two other former Planned Parenthood employees in two of the largest lawsuits against the abortion industry in the country. One lawsuit against one of Planned Parenthood’s largest affiliates in Texas alleges that that over a ten-year period Planned Parenthood billed federal and state governments for services that were never rendered, services that were known to be unnecessary, and even abortion related services in violation of the law. Similarly, in California, we represent the Chief Financial Officer of a Planned Parenthood affiliate in a suit alleging over $100 million dollars in fraudulent overbilling of federal and state governments.

They lie, as the posters here lie. It's all about keeping women readily available for sex, and reducing the burden upon loser males. They don't care who they have to steal from , who they have to kill, who they have to lie to.

Of course PP doesn't spend much time actually performing abortions- It's a 30 second procedure.

They spend the majority of their time providing "medical services". That includes everything up until the actual vacuum is inserted, and everything after. They are very clever.

It's like saying that the NFL only plays football (run the vacuum) for 3% of the time the players are on the field. The rest of the time they are walking around, spitting, and scratching their balls (providing valuable "medical services") ....

PS- I am pro-choice

Here is where they were busted in Illinois:

"Planned Parenthood of Illinois has agreed to pay the state $367,000 to settle a dispute over alleged overbilling of the Medicaid program by the not-for-profit's medical director.

"Dr. Caroline Hoke, an obstetrician-gynecologist and the organization's medical director since 2007, had been under threat of termination from the state Medicaid program since 2010, when the inspector general of the Department of Healthcare and Family Services sought to recover allegedly improper payments."

Planned Parenthood settles with Illinois on Medicaid payments | Modern Healthcare#

You left out a part --

“This was a routine case brought by the (department's inspector general), and it was handled in the same manner as dozens of other cases,” the spokesman wrote in an email. “As in all cases, we are committed to reaching a fair outcome that protects the taxpayers.”

I think Planned Parenthood clinics should all have a free shuttle bus that makes the rounds to local high schools, junior colleges, and McDonalds.

"We'll have you back before 4th period."

If Plan B were stocked at high schools and given out like candy, we could solve a lot of these problems before you can say "zygote"...

I think Planned Parenthood clinics should all have a free shuttle bus that makes the rounds to local high schools, junior colleges, and McDonalds.

If Plan B were stocked at high schools and given out like candy, we could solve a lot of these problems before you can say "zygote"...

You are proof that not all zygotes are equal~

My bold insightful proposals overwhelm you?

You're getting a sense of the deep thinking end of the gene pool?

Go ahead, m'dear, bask in the light of my public health policy genius.

My bold insightful proposals overwhelm you?

You're getting a sense of the deep thinking end of the gene pool?

Go ahead, m'dear, bask in the light of my public health policy genius.

Overwhelmed? Yes, you're a parasite for sore eyes

Gene pool? Yet I have never known you to use a word that might send a reader to the dictionary.

Not even an albino could burn in your light...no hard feelings though.

I have personally seen the work of PP for over 30 years in my work. Abortion is a small part of what they do. Combine all the other good deeds they do and amazed anyone with a brain would oppose them.
I can think of a few.
Number of Abortions in US & Worldwide - Number of abortions since 1973

Here's something that turns off my appetite.

Fetal Tissue Research legal definition of Fetal Tissue Research. Fetal Tissue Research synonyms by the Free Online Law Dictionary.

Here is something that has me considering going Vegan, only that is not safe, either. :beer:

Fetus derived cell line.

Here is something from the Vatican. Classical Morality V.S. Mandated Vaccinations .....

The principle of licit cooperation in evil

The first fundamental distinction to be made is that between formal and material cooperation. Formal cooperation is carried out when the moral agent cooperates with the immoral action of another person, sharing in the latter's evil intention. On the other hand, when a moral agent cooperates with the immoral action of another person, without sharing his/her evil intention, it is a case of material cooperation.

Material cooperation can be further divided into categories of immediate (direct) and mediate (indirect), depending on whether the cooperation is in the execution of the sinful action per se, or whether the agent acts by fulfilling the conditions - either by providing instruments or products - which make it possible to commit the immoral act. Furthermore, forms of proximate cooperation and remote cooperation can be distinguished, in relation to the "distance" (be it in terms of temporal space or material connection) between the act of cooperation and the sinful act committed by someone else. Immediate material cooperation is always proximate, while mediate material cooperation can be either proximate or remote.

Formal cooperation is always morally illicit because it represents a form of direct and intentional participation in the sinful action of another person.10 Material cooperation can sometimes be illicit (depending on the conditions of the "double effect" or "indirect voluntary" action), but when immediate material cooperation concerns grave attacks on human life, it is always to be considered illicit, given the precious nature of the value in question11.

A further distinction made in classical morality is that between active (or positive) cooperation in evil and passive (or negative) cooperation in evil, the former referring to the performance of an act of cooperation in a sinful action that is carried out by another person, while the latter refers to the omission of an act of denunciation or impediment of a sinful action carried out by another person, insomuch as there was a moral duty to do that which was omitted12.

Passive cooperation can also be formal or material, immediate or mediate, proximate or remote. Obviously, every type of formal passive cooperation is to be considered illicit, but even passive material cooperation should generally be avoided, although it is admitted (by many authors) that there is not a rigorous obligation to avoid it in a case in which it would be greatly difficult to do so.
Vatican Statement on Vaccines Derived* From Aborted Human Fetuses

Or this from the article

You need a review of 3rd grade math.
Nothing you post disputes that PP uses 2.79% of all funds on abortion services.

I can think of a few.
Number of Abortions in US & Worldwide - Number of abortions since 1973

Here's something that turns off my appetite.

Fetal Tissue Research legal definition of Fetal Tissue Research. Fetal Tissue Research synonyms by the Free Online Law Dictionary.

Here is something that has me considering going Vegan, only that is not safe, either. :beer:

Fetus derived cell line.

Here is something from the Vatican. Classical Morality V.S. Mandated Vaccinations .....

The principle of licit cooperation in evil

The first fundamental distinction to be made is that between formal and material cooperation. Formal cooperation is carried out when the moral agent cooperates with the immoral action of another person, sharing in the latter's evil intention. On the other hand, when a moral agent cooperates with the immoral action of another person, without sharing his/her evil intention, it is a case of material cooperation.

Material cooperation can be further divided into categories of immediate (direct) and mediate (indirect), depending on whether the cooperation is in the execution of the sinful action per se, or whether the agent acts by fulfilling the conditions - either by providing instruments or products - which make it possible to commit the immoral act. Furthermore, forms of proximate cooperation and remote cooperation can be distinguished, in relation to the "distance" (be it in terms of temporal space or material connection) between the act of cooperation and the sinful act committed by someone else. Immediate material cooperation is always proximate, while mediate material cooperation can be either proximate or remote.

Formal cooperation is always morally illicit because it represents a form of direct and intentional participation in the sinful action of another person.10 Material cooperation can sometimes be illicit (depending on the conditions of the "double effect" or "indirect voluntary" action), but when immediate material cooperation concerns grave attacks on human life, it is always to be considered illicit, given the precious nature of the value in question11.

A further distinction made in classical morality is that between active (or positive) cooperation in evil and passive (or negative) cooperation in evil, the former referring to the performance of an act of cooperation in a sinful action that is carried out by another person, while the latter refers to the omission of an act of denunciation or impediment of a sinful action carried out by another person, insomuch as there was a moral duty to do that which was omitted12.

Passive cooperation can also be formal or material, immediate or mediate, proximate or remote. Obviously, every type of formal passive cooperation is to be considered illicit, but even passive material cooperation should generally be avoided, although it is admitted (by many authors) that there is not a rigorous obligation to avoid it in a case in which it would be greatly difficult to do so.
Vatican Statement on Vaccines Derived* From Aborted Human Fetuses

What does all of that have to do with the breast screening, PAP smears and the other good things PP does with 97%+ of their work?

It doesn't. It has to do with the abortions that are funded with money that is supposed to be used to provide those things...

but doesn't. Except if they are given in the *abortion package*.

In other words..you have to get an abortion to get those services...

And you don't usually get those services.

Ooh..here's another case of an abortion clinic falsifying records in order to use medicaid funds for services *not provided* (i.e., "abortion")

"During the administrative proceeding, Dr. Hoke continued to provide services to Planned Parenthood of Illinois' Medicaid patients, though those services have not been reimbursed since May 2010, when the inspector general put a stop on payment. The organization gets about 40 percent of its patient service revenue from Medicaid, according to filings in Dr. Hoke's case.

Planned parenthood of Illinois booked just over $17 million in patient revenue in fiscal 2011, according to its tax returns."

Crain's Chicago Business : Subscription Center#

My cousin is a doctor and Medicaid is all the time claiming he submits wrong bills.
You may support and believe government accounting in health care is accurate and support Obamacare but the facts are that government programs such as Medicaid screw up their accounting all the time. Cheaper to just pay what they want than fight incompetent government.
Surprised you are a supporter of more Medicaid power and Obamacare.

Ooh..here's another case of an abortion clinic falsifying records in order to use medicaid funds for services *not provided* (i.e., "abortion")

"During the administrative proceeding, Dr. Hoke continued to provide services to Planned Parenthood of Illinois' Medicaid patients, though those services have not been reimbursed since May 2010, when the inspector general put a stop on payment. The organization gets about 40 percent of its patient service revenue from Medicaid, according to filings in Dr. Hoke's case.

Planned parenthood of Illinois booked just over $17 million in patient revenue in fiscal 2011, according to its tax returns."

Crain's Chicago Business : Subscription Center#

My cousin is a doctor and Medicaid is all the time claiming he submits wrong bills.
You may support and believe government accounting in health care is accurate and support Obamacare but the facts are that government programs such as Medicaid screw up their accounting all the time. Cheaper to just pay what they want than fight incompetent government.
Surprised you are a supporter of more Medicaid power and Obamacare.

:eusa_eh:

I'm sure that made sense to you when you wrote it.

In other words..you have to get an abortion to get those services...

And you don't usually get those services.

You have to get an abortion to get the PAP smears, the breast exams, the infectious diseases classes avoidance, the birth control pregnancy prevention classes.
You are a liar.
And if that was true how do the millions of MEN that go to PP get an abortion?:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:
You are a kook.

Of course PP doesn't spend much time actually performing abortions- It's a 30 second procedure.

They spend the majority of their time providing "medical services". That includes everything up until the actual vacuum is inserted, and everything after. They are very clever.

It's like saying that the NFL only plays football (run the vacuum) for 3% of the time the players are on the field. The rest of the time they are walking around, spitting, and scratching their balls (providing valuable "medical services") ....

PS- I am pro-choice

So PAP smears, breast exams combined to over 1.5 million women a year are "inserting the actual vacuum and everything after".
You can not believe the nonsense you post.

Forum List

Back