Taxpayer Funded Abortions

And it's not what you think. Laws prohibit Federal funds from paying for abortions here in the good old US of A. Such is not the case in Israel who will be providing FREE abortions to women age 20 to 33 for ANY reason.

Israel’s abortion law now among world’s most liberal

Anyone want to venture a guess as to how much money the United States sends to Israel every year? It's in the billions.

So, taxpayers are funding abortions...just not here.

Uhm... so what? Did you really take time out of your day to share this little tidbit of nothingness?

Good grief....

Reading is not in your skillset. I did answer the question, I oppose all foreign aid. Now what about answering mine?

Do you oppose all aid to Muslim countries because they oppress women? Or just Israel?

Thats great except I didnt ask you jack shit about foreign aid skippy.

So I can't ask you a question unless you asked me a question? What is that even supposed to mean? So what about addressing my question?

Do you oppose all aid to Muslim countries because they oppress women? Or just Israel?

Ok, didnt know you were the type to get lost in a paper bag. Dont worry about it go play leggos

Redfish won the topic right out of the gate:

So you think we should mandate that other countries abide by our laws if we give them foreign aid?

Then I guess you would support the 1st and 2nd amendments in Pakistan?

And it's not what you think. Laws prohibit Federal funds from paying for abortions here in the good old US of A. Such is not the case in Israel who will be providing FREE abortions to women age 20 to 33 for ANY reason.

Israel’s abortion law now among world’s most liberal

Anyone want to venture a guess as to how much money the United States sends to Israel every year? It's in the billions.

So, taxpayers are funding abortions...just not here.

so, in egypt, libya and syria we're funding terrorism

Thats great except I didnt ask you jack shit about foreign aid skippy.

So I can't ask you a question unless you asked me a question? What is that even supposed to mean? So what about addressing my question?

Ok, didnt know you were the type to get lost in a paper bag. Dont worry about it go play leggos

You're paper thin. You tied in Israel nicely using the topic of the thread that we give aid to Israel and they provide free abortions, so is taxpayer money being paid for abortions?

Unfortunately no, they get military aid. And then you got shown that even though you dinged Israel on subject, it turns out it was typical liberal Jew hate, you don't hold Muslim countries to any standard. Game, set, match. Later.

You're paper thin. You tied in Israel nicely using the topic of the thread that we give aid to Israel and they provide free abortions, so is taxpayer money being paid for abortions?

Unfortunately no, they get military aid. And then you got shown that even though you dinged Israel on subject, it turns out it was typical liberal Jew hate, you don't hold Muslim countries to any standard. Game, set, match. Later.

Now go and find where I said anything about taxpayer money going toward abortions. When you cant find it ask yourself who the fuck you're talking too and why you keep quoting me....the guy who said none of that :lol:

I'm taking away your paper bag silly

Here you go.

tell me why should I care about the laws in Israel?

Because abortion is the scorge of humanity and is against God.

Or does God stop at the US border? :lol:

Now go and find where I said anything about taxpayer money going toward abortions. When you cant find it ask yourself who the fuck you're talking too and why you keep quoting me....the guy who said none of that :lol:

The title of THIS thread is "Taxpayer Funded Abortions"

If you aren't discussing the topic, then you should go away and start your own thread on the topic of your choice.

Go on. You can do it, I just know you can. Call it "How Military funds in Israel are being funneled to fund abortions".

Last edited:
This isn't a thread about how abortion is against God.

It isn't a thread about Israel military funds.

It's a thread about tax payer funded abortions. It's in a forum that has rules, and the rules include sticking to the topic, and refraining from flaming and trolling.

Why does Israel need 3 billion of our money if they are funding abortions?

that claim has already been refuted.

The easy answer is to stop all foreign aid. Stop trying to police the world and be the world's ethics and morals enforcer.

I don't care what Israel does with money we give them, why do you?

Because it's Israel, that's why. Normally she would applaud such a liberal minded society, and yet here she is trying in vain to paint others as 'hypocrits' when she's only putting her own hypocrisy on display for all to see. Awesome how that works!:lol:

I do support what Israel is doing. I think it's great.

If you aren't discussing the topic, then you should go away and start your own thread on the topic of your choice.

Go on. You can do it, I just know you can. Call it "How Military funds in Israel are being funneled to fund abortions".

If we werent subsidizing them with Billions they wouldnt have the money to pay for abortions on demand.

So although our money may not be used directly for it OUR MONEY gives them the opportunity to use THEIR money for on demand abortions

Fungibility - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If we werent subsidizing them with Billions they wouldnt have the money to pay for abortions on demand.

So although our money may not be used directly for it OUR MONEY gives them the opportunity to use THEIR money for on demand abortions

Gotta drug test those welfare recipients though...

Ah, so you agree that our federal government is currently funding Planned Parenthood in the US?

And we should stop this, correct?

Ah, so you agree that our federal government is currently funding Planned Parenthood in the US?

And we should stop this, correct?

I didnt say anything about PP and you're off topic, as you've reminded everyone here. Thanks

I know, and I make the same argument regarding things like Planned Parenthood and whether they use taxpayer money to fund abortions. However, that wasn't my point to closedcaption, my point to him was that abortions wasn't why he made the argument in the first place.

Last edited:
Abortion should be available "on demand" for anyone in this country- even men.

It is available on demand.

But what do you mean "even men"? Do you propose that men be able to force women to obtain abortions? Because they already to that, too.

It started out that way. Then the premise was trounced.

Now watch the trolls roll in death throes.

U165P5029T2D575918F24DT20130327173707.jpg

Last edited:

I know, and I make the same argument regarding things like Planned Parenthood and whether they use taxpayer money to fund abortions. However, that wasn't my point to closedcaption, my point to him was that abortions wasn't why he made the argument in the first place.

Sure...and the religious right continues to insist that because PP gets fed funds, taxpayers are funding abortions. Those same people are trying to make the opposite argument now.

Forum List

Back