Taxpayer Funded Abortions

Actually, that's rather the point. The American people determined they did not want to federaly fund abortion.

Yet they are, because the feds and PP are ignoring the directive, and using their money to fund abortions anyway. They lie about it, and falsify medical records to do it, but they do it.
Was there an election to determine what the American people wanted re:abortion?

We do not live in a mob majority rule nation.
We live under a nation OF LAWS.
The Constitution specifically protects the rights of the minority against the mob rule majority.
Where I come from the majority wanted a 2 tier society with African Americans on the bottom.
The law has nothing to do with what the majority wants.

Nobody does apparently. Great huh? :lol:

If you don't have a problem with it, then why did you start a thread about it? :cuckoo:

You can only start threads about things you disagree with? Where is that in the forum rules?

Oh I see, so you wanted to discuss it cause you support it then? :lol:

So why haven't you started any threads about the money our government gives to those muslim countries who then turn around and use it to prosecute and kill gays? Why are you silent about that?

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT
This is where you threaten to turn people who are anti-abortion in to child welfare for child abuse, gaddog, you baby killing zealot.

Cripes, go sleep it off.

I do not kill babies, I made 3 of them and raised them and have grandkids.
I am anti abortion. That means I OPPOSE abortion.
I am more opposed to giving GOVERNMENT the power to pick and choose who gets a "legal" abortion and who does not.
So that means I oppose "bans" on abortions because the Founders of this great nation wrote a set of laws. Responsible citizens, which you are not one, study the history of the law and the Constitution.
You follow your religious beliefs first, unAmerican.
That is what conservatives like me do, they support the Constitution which specifically LIMITS THE POWER of government.
You would not know anything about that as you do not read.
You are a closet liberal.

And this is where your measured logic fails to remain consistent. The unborn are life- They are indeed human life albeit at its earliest stage of development. That in no way invalidates their right to life as guaranteed in our Constitution!

So the Founders wrote the Constitution and never made abortion illegal.
That is the LAW under the Constitution as of THEN AND NOW.
Sorry you are too ignorant and stubborn to understand it.
Change Roe and it goes back to the states. And NOTHING would change for women with $$$.
Same as when abortion was "illegal" as women with $$$ ALWAYS obtained a "legal" abortion.
You good folks are just too stupid to know what reality has always been.

I am more opposed to giving GOVERNMENT the power to pick and choose who gets a "legal" abortion and who does not.
So that means I oppose "bans" on abortions because the Founders of this great nation wrote a set of laws. Responsible citizens, which you are not one, study the history of the law and the Constitution.
That is what conservatives like me do, they support the Constitution which specifically LIMITS THE POWER of government.

And this is where your measured logic fails to remain consistent. The unborn are life- They are indeed human life albeit at its earliest stage of development. That in no way invalidates their right to life as guaranteed in our Constitution!

So the Founders wrote the Constitution and never made abortion illegal.
That is the LAW under the Constitution as of THEN AND NOW.
Sorry you are too ignorant and stubborn to understand it.
Change Roe and it goes back to the states. And NOTHING would change for women with $$$.
Same as when abortion was "illegal" as women with $$$ ALWAYS obtained a "legal" abortion.
You good folks are just too stupid to know what reality has always been.

The Constitution didn't make a lot of things illegal. That wasn't it's purpose.

Speaking of ignorance, you seem to be quite ignorant of what the purpose of the Constitution is.

And did you say that following your religious beliefs in un-American? Well not according to the First Amendment.

If you don't have a problem with it, then why did you start a thread about it? :cuckoo:

You can only start threads about things you disagree with? Where is that in the forum rules?

So why haven't you started any threads about the money our government gives to those muslim countries who then turn around and use it to prosecute and kill gays? Why are you silent about that?

No, I'm not silent about that and use my money to support groups that oppose them. I would like to see monetary aid stopped to these countries as well and contact my representatives regularly to inform them of my desire. You calling yours to stop our helping pay for abortion on demand in Israel?

No, I'm not silent about that and use my money to support groups that oppose them. I would like to see monetary aid stopped to these countries as well and contact my representatives regularly to inform them of my desire. You calling yours to stop our helping pay for abortion on demand in Israel?
^^^^^^^^^complete load of bullshit :lol:

This is where you threaten to turn people who are anti-abortion in to child welfare for child abuse, gaddog, you baby killing zealot.

Cripes, go sleep it off.

"measured logic" has nothing to do with THE LAW.
The Constitution does not address abortion.
Sorry, try again. Your "measured logic" is not relevant.
Let me explain it to you as this is THE LAW:
Texas had a state law and I believe they HAD every right to that law and I fully support the enforcement of that law, banning most forms of abortion.
Doe v. Bolton and Roe v. Wade were decided by THE UNITED STATES SUPREME COURT in companion cases in 1973.
Follow so far, ya know, The Supreme Court. Does your "measured logic" understand what goes on there and HOW cases are brought to the Supreme Court?
Both cases were challenges to the Texas law brought to the Court on arguments that the Texas law violated the right to privacy under due process clause of the 14th Amendment of The United States Constitution.
Ever heard of the 14th Amendment?
And the court ruled 7-2 that that right of privacy extended to to a woman's right to have an abortion.
I didn't make the ruling but that is THE LAW. From the founding of this nation until the Victorian Age of the mid 1800s the law in this nation was similar. In 1860 only 20 states had laws limiting abortion.

The state of Texas didn't file fraudulent Medicaid claims and falsify medical records to hide it.

What is true for Texas is often not true for the rest of the world. Texas is the place where patriots hope to leave the country, and rebels are in love with their country. Where good people do the bad things, and bad people do the good things. Where foreigners are the citizens and citizens are the foreigners.

The state of Texas didn't file fraudulent Medicaid claims and falsify medical records to hide it.

What is true for Texas is often not true for the rest of the world. Texas is the place where patriots hope to leave the country, and rebels are in love with their country. Where good people do the bad things, and bad people do the good things. Where foreigners are the citizens and citizens are the foreigners.

You have no idea what it means to be a Texan.

Stuck in Austin traffic.

:eusa_eh:
Again. The state of Texas didn't falsify medical records and file fraudulent medical claims.

Why do you ASSUME that I am not, or that no one else - who you're so despartely trying to target with this thread - wouldn't be?

I think the point of the thread is that we should ignore medicaid fraud because we have given Israel military aid.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

^^^^^^^^^complete load of bullshit :lol:

I tend to have the same opinion... :doubt:

:lol: Wrong!

Stuck in Austin traffic.

Sucks living in the city.

Glad I don't.

:eusa_eh:
Again. The state of Texas didn't falsify medical records and file fraudulent medical claims.

Again.....I never said they did. I said that Texas is not an indicative sample of anything, because it's completely bass akwards.

And it's not what you think. Laws prohibit Federal funds from paying for abortions here in the good old US of A. Such is not the case in Israel who will be providing FREE abortions to women age 20 to 33 for ANY reason.

Israel’s abortion law now among world’s most liberal

Anyone want to venture a guess as to how much money the United States sends to Israel every year? It's in the billions.

So, taxpayers are funding abortions...just not here.

We actually give Israel very little in money. What we give Israel is billions in loan guarantees. Israel has never defaulted so we have never really given Israel anything. And we sell Israel lots and lots of weapons under the foreign aid umbrella but they have always paid for that too.

Here's now it works.

*Advertisement

Forum List

Back