Taxpayer Funded Abortions

What is true for Texas is often not true for the rest of the world. Texas is the place where patriots hope to leave the country, and rebels are in love with their country. Where good people do the bad things, and bad people do the good things. Where foreigners are the citizens and citizens are the foreigners.

:eusa_eh:
Again. The state of Texas didn't falsify medical records and file fraudulent medical claims.

Again.....I never said they did. I said that Texas is not an indicative sample of anything, because it's completely bass akwards.

"
A. Federal Criminal Statutes 1. False Claims Act, 18 U.S.C. § 287. Under this statute, any health care provider who presents a false or fictitious claim or demand to the government seeking reimbursement for medical goods or services can be liable. The prosecutor need only prove that the provider intentionally submitted the claim knowing that it was false, fictitious or fraudulent. This can be shown by showing that the claim was for goods or services that were not provided, were not provided as stated, or were provided but not medically necessary. The punishment for a conviction under the False Claims Act is up to five years imprisonment and a fine of $250,000.00 for an individual and $500,000.00 for a corporation for a felony conviction; or $100,000.00 for an individual and $200,000.00 for a misdemeanor conviction. It should be noted that this penalty is per occurrence."

http://www.aapsonline.org/fraud/fraud.htm

So when PP paid out 4.3 million dollars, they were saying that they believed they would be convicted on more than 9 medicaid fraud cases.

I just want to know why people who call it baby killing and against god blah blah have no problem with Israel going against god and killing babies? Why do they get a pass?

They litterally are offering what Repubs cry loudly about....Abortion on demand for ANY REASON...and you have yet to hear one word of outrage from 'em.

What happened?

I just want to know why people who call it baby killing and against god blah blah have no problem with Israel going against god and killing babies? Why do they get a pass?

They litterally are offering what Repubs cry loudly about....Abortion on demand for ANY REASON...and you have yet to hear one word of outrage from 'em.

What happened?

Priceless the tone deaf complaining about the melody!

How this,there is never a legitimate excuse to kill an innocent unborn child,ever.

What happened?

Priceless the tone deaf complaining about the melody!

How this,there is never a legitimate excuse to kill an innocent unborn child,ever.

Really? Because the right often complains they are against dems for their support for abortion. Now they support Israel even tho it has on demand abortion like the right fears.

Or maybe its not about principles at all. IDK

Except you haven't proven that the funds we give to Israel go to fund abortion.

In fact, quite the opposite was proven.

So much for reality.

What happened?

I want to know why you give Arab governments who allow the murder of rape victims and the subjugation of women a pass and you want to get Israel.

You're a typical, liberal Jew hater. That's your issue.

What happened?

I want to know why you give Arab governments who allow the murder of rape victims and the subjugation of women a pass and you want to get Israel.

I dont give Arab Gov anything. Stop assuming you make an ass out of Uma Thurman

And there we have it. When you dont have answers just play the Jew Card :lol:

Why does Israel support abortions?

Response: Because you hate Jews Hitler:eusa_shifty:

What happened?

I assumed nothing. That you don't answer questions repeatedly posed to you doesn't mean you've dodged the implication of that.

I assumed nothing. That you don't answer questions repeatedly posed to you doesn't mean you've dodged the implication of that.

You asked me a loaded question assuming I support arab countries. I cant answer it because I dont agree with the premise.

I just want to know why the right who thinks the US is going to hell in a handbasket partly because of abortion but support Israel and they ON DEMAND abortion?

You keep deflecting while saying I'm deflecting.

You asked me a loaded question assuming I support arab countries. I cant answer it because I dont agree with the premise.

I just want to know why the right who thinks the US is going to hell in a handbasket partly because of abortion but support Israel and they ON DEMAND abortion?

The deflection is yours. I want to know since you're tying women's rights to foreign aid if you are consistent with the complete lack of them when the US gives Arab government's money.

So much for reality.

Israel funds abortions and we fund Israel. You support funding Israel, right?

I like how you don't grasp the difference between aid and government aid. As for me, I support US citizens giving their own money freely to Israel. I oppose government confiscating it by force and giving to Israel. Ditto Arab governments.

My way solves all these problems. Citizens choose who is worthy of their money. Then we don't need to have debates about who deserves money taken by force from us all. Well, at least the half of us who pay taxes...

Our Government has been handing Nations Taxpayer Cash with no oversight, for many many years. The People have no say. It's done in secret with no Citizen input whatsoever. The People have to stand up and demand change in how Foreign Aid is distributed. If they don't, it will always be business as usual for Government.

So much for reality.

Israel funds abortions and we fund Israel. You support funding Israel, right?

Pakistan and Afghanistan stone gays and we fund those countries. You support funding pakistan and afghanistan, right?

OH, and gaydom is banned in saudi arabia. Our arab friend.

Our Government has been handing Nations Taxpayer Cash with no oversight, for many many years. The People have no say. It's done in secret with no Citizen input whatsoever. The People have to stand up and demand change in how Foreign Aid is distributed. If they don't, it will always be business as usual for Government.

aww you just hate Jews.

Wait, can I use that?

The deflection is yours. I want to know since you're tying women's rights to foreign aid if you are consistent with the complete lack of them when the US gives Arab government's money.

See, this is the problem you keep asking me to defend things I never said. I guess its easier to beat a outfit full of straw than to debate me

Forum List

Back