Taylor Swift awarded Person of the Year, and MAGAs are frantic.

yxz4Ut1.png

49372.png
------ REPUBLICANS HATE TAYLOR!!!!!!!!!!

Independant of any politics, Swift has done more to help more people than probably anyone else this year. From her economic impact helping every venue she tours, to her huge charity work.

The only people saying bad things about her, are deplorable.

there wasn't any problems with her until she opened up & gave her opinions about the 2020 election, because she felt she had to speak out. from then on, she wasn't the aryian darling she knew they thought she was.

"They say"? Maybe, but, who really knows, was a questionnaire sent out?
I'm not trying to be confrontational, it just begged the question.

On Tuesday morning, the singer posted a short message on Instagram encouraging her 272 million followers to register to vote. Afterward, the website she directed her fans to — the nonpartisan nonprofit Vote.org — recorded more than 35,000 registrations, according to the organization.

Like I said on the other thread about this....

If you don’t think the Left has plans to weaponize her just in time for 2024, you clearly have not been paying attention.

1701987186191.png

"They say"? Maybe, but, who really knows, was a questionnaire sent out?
I'm not trying to be confrontational, it just begged the question.

seems reasonable to think she had something to do with it.

Speaking for myself I could care less, but if you want to make a mountain out of mole hill knock yourself out.
I'm not making a mountain out of a mole hill. I'm just point out the MAGA/cult making the mountain, and asking why?

there wasn't any problems with her until she opened up & gave her opinions about the 2020 election, because she felt she had to speak out. from then on, she wasn't the aryian darling she knew they thought she was.
As long as she used her platform to speak the TRUTH.

We don't need famous people spreading propaganda.

I have no idea why Taylor Swift being awarded the Person of the Year Award should be a political issue, but it's plain to see MAGAs are determined to make it a political issue. I suspect the fact that Ms swift has more social media followers than trump, and regularly draws crowds that dwarf trump's rallies makes her an enemy of MAGAs. For what ever reason, the right wing is all aflutter over the award, and are making their displeasure well known on social media. Oddly, it doesn't seem to be an issue for non MAGA posters. Exactly why is the right dragging her into the political relm?
I’m happy the important people are getting the recognition they deserve!!!!!

I have no idea why Taylor Swift being awarded the Person of the Year Award should be a political issue, but it's plain to see MAGAs are determined to make it a political issue. I suspect the fact that Ms swift has more social media followers than trump, and regularly draws crowds that dwarf trump's rallies makes her an enemy of MAGAs. For what ever reason, the right wing is all aflutter over the award, and are making their displeasure well known on social media. Oddly, it doesn't seem to be an issue for non MAGA posters. Exactly why is the right dragging her into the political relm?
Meh, I get it, she’s like one of the most successful artists around and this tour she’s on will have made close to 6 billion, they estimate.

I mean…politics aside…she has been one of the most notable celebrities in the last 5-10 years

Let her have her day..

Tons of MAGA nobodies are melting down on social media.

That’s just it, a bunch of maga nobodies. I think I recognized one name in that list, Jack posibic or whatever his name is. The rest of them, I have no clue who they are.

Just goes to show you that you can find anyone to get frazzled about anything, just like I’m sure there’s no shortages of lefty’s who get frazzled over something someone on the right does….it doesn’t mean anything..

Yea…we’re real “frantic” over it.

IMG_5328.gif

Forum List

Back