Taylor Swift awarded Person of the Year, and MAGAs are frantic.

I have no idea why this woman is so heavily promoted. I had to search her biggest hits and they were bland beyond description. Absolutely nothing recognizable.
True musical artists’ music will grab you before you find out who they are. Swift has nothing I’ve ever heard that could be memorable or that I could associate with her.
Great talent and production but those elements are ubiquitous.

Time Asks Donald Trump's Golf Clubs to Remove Phony Magazine Cover​

Trump has repeatedly appeared on the cover of TIME in the last year. But the cover hanging in at least four of his clubs is a phony.
170628-trump-time-frame-ed-1044a.jpg

June 28, 2017, 10:57 AM EDT / Updated June 28, 2017, 11:25 AM EDT
By Kalhan Rosenblatt
Although Donald Trump has repeatedly appeared on the cover of Time Magazine in the last year, the company is asking that a framed cover image of Trump be taken down from the walls of several golf clubs.
That's because the cover hanging in several Trump Organization clubs is a phony, a Time spokesperson confirmed to NBC News.

The March 1, 2009, cover was first identified as fake by The Washington Post in a story published on Tuesday, and several markers give away that the cover isn’t genuine.

Time asks Trump golf clubs to take down fake magazine cover

:blowpop:
1701991497779.jpeg

I have no idea why Taylor Swift being awarded the Person of the Year Award should be a political issue, but it's plain to see MAGAs are determined to make it a political issue. I suspect the fact that Ms swift has more social media followers than trump, and regularly draws crowds that dwarf trump's rallies makes her an enemy of MAGAs. For what ever reason, the right wing is all aflutter over the award, and are making their displeasure well known on social media. Oddly, it doesn't seem to be an issue for non MAGA posters. Exactly why is the right dragging her into the political relm?
Actually I don't care. Hitler was awarded time person of the year

91l0dcUi4rL._AC_UL600_SR600,600_.jpg

So if you don't personally know them, they don't exist?
No, but they are not anyone in the public eye, who even knows who they are? You’ll find X is full of people who get frazzled over all kinds of things…my point is, so what….let them be frazzled.

By the way, how does anyone know about any of this? I thought all the lefty’s boycotted X or Twitter or whatever…

I have no idea why Taylor Swift being awarded the Person of the Year Award should be a political issue, but it's plain to see MAGAs are determined to make it a political issue. I suspect the fact that Ms swift has more social media followers than trump, and regularly draws crowds that dwarf trump's rallies makes her an enemy of MAGAs. For what ever reason, the right wing is all aflutter over the award, and are making their displeasure well known on social media. Oddly, it doesn't seem to be an issue for non MAGA posters. Exactly why is the right dragging her into the political relm?
I’m not in the slightest bit “frantic.” I don’t know anyone who is concerned about an award being given to Ms. Swift.

Especially from Time magazine.

What a bullshit OP and ridiculous claim.

Last edited:
“Really basic human rights, and it’s bright and wrong at this point, and I can’t see another commercial [with] her disguising these policies behind the words’ Tennessee Christian values.’ I live in Tennessee. I am Christian. That’s not what we stand for.”
- Taylor Swift

There was a time when country music stars entertained with not much more than a guitar and most had ten times more talent than a centerfold babe. Pop celebs come and go with electronic gizmos that can make a mouse squeak seem profound. The strange thing is that the pop star ends up in the political forum.

There was a time when country music stars entertained with not much more than a guitar and most had ten times more talent than a centerfold babe. Pop celebs come and go with electronic gizmos that can make a mouse squeak seem profound. The strange thing is that the pop star ends up in the political forum.
It's capitalism at its best.

Pay no mind to the MAGAT gang when it comes to Swift. Most of them secretely wish they could look up her skirt while they're ranting & raving against her.

Forum List

Back