Taylor Swift awarded Person of the Year, and MAGAs are frantic.

Taylor Swift is a Pop-Star. Not a Soprano, not a Tenor, not even a Blues Master. A Pop Star.

Her following averages about 12 years-old. No shit.

I consider myself a fan of music and I couldn't tell you one song she's ever done. You could play her biggest hit and I wouldn't have a clue who she is.

Adele? Know who she is. Taylor Swift? Who? Seriously, I don't know a thing about her.

So forgive me while I listen to this again.

THIS is talent. Maybe Taylor has talent, too. But I doubt it.

If you've never heard this, you need to listen

She has no talent? She writes her own music & plays an instrument. I don't listen to her but I'll give her credit for what she's accomplished.

Oh btw, she's got more money then the MAL chimp.

I fully support her. Good to have a popular Christian being followed by so many

I'm sorry to contradict what you're saying, and I don't want to get too controversial here, but...I keep seeing so many clips from her tour that are blatantly glorifying witchcraft and the dark side… which doesn't seem like something a practicing Christian would do.

Here's an excerpt from a video by a woman who used to be heavily into witchcraft and the New Age, but is now a Christian who exposes those things:

Mostly every year the Libtards at Time come up with some idiot for "Man (person, LOL) of the Year".

Most of the time they picked some really stupid person.

Tay-Tay is no exception.

Good thing that nobody really gives a shit.

Time did it to get all the 13 year old girls to buy tier idiot magazine. Nobody else is.
So jelli

I'm sorry to contradict what you're saying, and I don't want to get too controversial here, but...I keep seeing so many clips from her tour that are blatantly glorifying witchcraft and the dark side… which doesn't seem like something a practicing Christian would do.

Here's an excerpt from a video by a woman who used to be heavily into witchcraft and the New Age, but is now a Christian who exposes those things:

Crux
Is she a Christian who the Left mocks the Right for being popular?
Or is she a Satan worshiper the Left mocks the Right for being popular?

Crux
I'm still wondering how a person can whine about magic and witchcraft yet believe someone can turn water into wine.

Crux

I don't know what her true beliefs (or lack thereof) are, but what I do know is what I can see with my own eyes, which is what I posted about in my previous post.

As for what "the left" is doing with this, I don't know and I don't really care. Can we for once get away from the left / right mindset that we've all been purposely manipulated into?

I don't know what her true beliefs (or lack thereof) are, but what I do know is what I can see with my own eyes, which is what I posted about in my previous post.

As for what "the left" is doing with this, I don't know and I don't really care. Can we for once get away from the left / right mindset that we've all been purposely manipulated into?
No we can’t.

There’s a chasm between me and the Satanic worshippers.

I have no idea why this woman is so heavily promoted. I had to search her biggest hits and they were bland beyond description. Absolutely nothing recognizable.
True musical artists’ music will grab you before you find out who they are. Swift has nothing I’ve ever heard that could be memorable or that I could associate with her.
Great talent and production but those elements are ubiquitous.

music is like beer and food, everyone has different taste.

I knew the hard core crazies would get here eventually.

I have no idea why Taylor Swift being awarded the Person of the Year Award should be a political issue, but it's plain to see MAGAs are determined to make it a political issue. I suspect the fact that Ms swift has more social media followers than trump, and regularly draws crowds that dwarf trump's rallies makes her an enemy of MAGAs. For what ever reason, the right wing is all aflutter over the award, and are making their displeasure well known on social media. Oddly, it doesn't seem to be an issue for non MAGA posters. Exactly why is the right dragging her into the political relm?
News to me. Sounds like you're spreading a false narrative.

I have no idea why Taylor Swift being awarded the Person of the Year Award should be a political issue, but it's plain to see MAGAs are determined to make it a political issue. I suspect the fact that Ms swift has more social media followers than trump, and regularly draws crowds that dwarf trump's rallies makes her an enemy of MAGAs. For what ever reason, the right wing is all aflutter over the award, and are making their displeasure well known on social media. Oddly, it doesn't seem to be an issue for non MAGA posters. Exactly why is the right dragging her into the political relm?
I don't know what is more shocking...

...that Time still names a person of the year.

...that anyone cares.

...or that Time Magazine still exists.

What the heck are you talking about? Real Americans a.k.a "MAGA" have bigger concerns than who the dishrag TIME picked for 'Person Of The Year'. The only thing dumber is "Sexiest Man of the Year" whoever that is.

What the heck are you talking about? Real Americans a.k.a "MAGA" have bigger concerns than who the dishrag TIME picked for 'Person Of The Year'. The only thing dumber is "Sexiest Man of the Year" whoever that is.
So why are so many MAGAs wasting so much time whining about Taylor Swift?

Forum List

Back