Taylor Swift for President?

Why is in this in the politics section? She isn't running.

This is just an off handed remark to illustrate trump is so popular only someone like Taylor Swift could be as popular. And the aide wasn't saying she could beat him if she did run, but whoever did beat him would have to be as popular as her which no candidate is .
That's trump's problem. He thinks that kind of popularity is what it takes to be president. Elvis had that kind of popularity. The Beatles had that kind of popularity. Frank Sinatra, and countless others all had massive popularity to match Taylor Swift, but none of them would be worth a damn as president. Trump, and his cult are too childish, spoiled, and stupid to understand that.

That's trump's problem. He thinks that kind of popularity is what it takes to be president. Elvis had that kind of popularity. The Beatles had that kind of popularity. Frank Sinatra, and countless others all had massive popularity to match Taylor Swift, but none of them would be worth a damn as president. Trump, and his cult are too childish, spoiled, and stupid to understand that.

Democrats know the way to combat popularity and win elections is to by votes. Biden offered more free shit

Nothing is free. It's just a matter of what the majority wants to spend their money on.
It’s not their money, it’s money they have extorted from others. If you want to see student loans paid off then contribute to a charity that does so instead of demanding more money be taken from those guys over there

I don’t care for her music but she’d likely make a better potus than dumb Joe or Don, but that’s not saying much.
I don’t care for her music but she’d likely make a better potus than dumb Joe or Don, but that’s not saying much.

I’ve always thought spandex should end at M/L. There is an attractive element between slapping ass and hitting bone and slapping ass and watching a waterbed jiggle.
Oh, but it doesn't. :oops:

iu

If honestly vote for her if we are faced with the same choices as the last election. No doubt I would.

Forum List

Back