TEA PARTY vs. NEW BLACK PANTHERS

I'm sure your opnions accurately reflect your stereotypes of black people. There are all kinds of stereotypes, your stereotype is that most blacks are racist.
And your sterotype is that most blacks aren't racist.

I'm sure your opnions accurately reflect your stereotypes of black people. There are all kinds of stereotypes, your stereotype is that most blacks are racist.
And your sterotype is that most blacks aren't racist.

My position is I don't know what most blacks think. I would guess there is the same number of prejudiced people in any ethnic group.

OMG. what a bunch of shit.

Indeed. There are no videos of Tea Party members blocking people from entering polling places and calling them racist names. The OP pins the bogometer.

Bucket of Reich wing s***. You haven't seen on either. Where the black panther was standing, video showed people, white people, going in and out of the polling station.
The racist name calling was from an old. old video.:cuckoo::cuckoo:
Show me the fuqueing video and shut the fuque up.

Last edited:
Yes. Reverend Wright is a leader in the black community. He wants to lift black people up. It's not a supremacist document. It doesn't say that blacks should be over whites. It's a recognition that for black people to progress they have to rely on themselves.

Ummm...
"Classic methodology on control of captives teaches that captors must be able to identify the “talented tenth” of those subjugated, especially those who show promise of providing the kind of leadership that might threaten the captor’s control. Those so identified are separated from the rest of the people by:
1. Killing them off directly, and/or fostering a social system that encourages them to kill off one another.
2. Placing them in concentration camps..."​

That's not "Can't we all just get along?" thinking there.

You just showed your hand, and it's holding a race card. Your statement is inaccurate, unproveable and prejudiced. You cannot state what 'most' blacks are.

True. Only white liberals can do that.

I'm certainly liberal and I don't make statements about 'most' anyone.
I was on another board with a white liberal and a black conservative. The white liberal said he knew more about the "black experience" than the black conservative because he was liberal and she was conservative.

Liberals can and do claim to speak for blacks.

Who do you want to put in concentration camps?

I don't want to put anyone in camps. That passage is from Wright's Trinity Church "Black Value System" posted by Lonestar.

Trinity Church wants to put people in concentration camps. White people. Except for the ones they don't kill outright.

There wasn't a link in Lonestar's post directly to Reverend Wright's website. If that document is real there ought to be a record of it.

Last edited:
Yes. Reverend Wright is a leader in the black community. He wants to lift black people up. It's not a supremacist document. It doesn't say that blacks should be over whites. It's a recognition that for black people to progress they have to rely on themselves.

Why are you such a hypocrite? Before you knew that this came from Wright's church you thought it was from a white supremacist website, which tells me that you indeed felt it was racist. But now that you know it was from Wright all of a sudden it's not racist.

Why are you such a hypocrite? Before you knew that this came from Wright's church you thought it was from a white supremacist website, which tells me that you indeed felt it was racist. But now that you know it was from Wright all of a sudden it's not racist.

There must be only steers, queers and schizophrenics in Texas because you don't know what the fuck you're talking about bud.

Who do you want to put in concentration camps?

I don't want to put anyone in camps. That passage is from Wright's Trinity Church "Black Value System" posted by Lonestar.

Trinity Church wants to put people in concentration camps. White people. Except for the ones they don't kill outright.

There wasn't a link in Lonestar's post directly to Reverend Wright's website. If that document is real there ought to be a record of it.

Yes there was in post #139. But you best not read it since you seem to more comfortable remainng ignorant.

There must be only steers, queers and schizophrenics in Texas because you don't know what the fuck you're talking about bud.

And which one are you?

Would you talk that way to Lonestar's Face?

PS, and yes if you made that comment, I would ask you to your face, which one are you?

Yes there was in post #139. But you best not read it since you seem to more comfortable remainng ignorant.

You fake cowboy, you've been caught in a lie.

And which one are you?

PS, and yes if you made that comment, I would ask you to your face, which one are you?

Yes I would, you forget, I'm an ex-drill sergeant and a seasoned soldier who wouldn't bite his tongue to tell a dumbass that he's a dumbass, especially Texas shit piles. You wouldn't ask me shit to my face weasel, but enough of the chest pounding and monkey show.

And which one are you?

Yes I would, you forget, I'm an ex-drill sergeant and a seasoned soldier who wouldn't bite his tongue to tell a dumbass that he's a dumbass, especially Texas shit piles. You wouldn't ask me shit to my face weasel, but enough of the chest pounding and monkey show.

Sorry, no chest pounding needed.

Do you think a Military Person needs to Boast who or what he is?

I am not boasting about anything, just stating a fact.

You have no idea who I am and I have no idea who you are, just remember it takes a true man to lead the way, and the one that acts tough on the internet is usually a pimple faced book worm.

And which one are you?

Sorry, no chest pounding needed.

Do you think a Military Person needs to Boast who or what he is?

I am not boasting about anything, just stating a fact.

You have no idea who I am and I have no idea who you are, just remember it takes a true man to lead the way, and the one that acts tough on the internet is usually a pimple faced book worm.

I'm not bragging, I've been through war and I fear no man.

Wow what great debating skills! Fact is numbnuts, Sky Dancer did find those values racist until she found out they were from Wrights own church. Of course I replaced the word black with white, but the sentiments are the same.

Forum List

Back