Teacher Demands Her Students Deny the Existence of God

But, considering the special snowflakes looking for offense and persecution at every corner, maybe not so wise.
Bullshit, the teacher gave a lesson that told kids to categorize whether 'God exists' to be fact or not fact, and that is over the line.

One day maybe you will figure it out hun.,
why? why should that not be allowed?
Because you assholes won't allow us to put teachers in place that teach children that there is a God.

Why would a public school teacher be teaching children 'that there is a god'?

But, considering the special snowflakes looking for offense and persecution at every corner, maybe not so wise.
Bullshit, the teacher gave a lesson that told kids to categorize whether 'God exists' to be fact or not fact, and that is over the line.

Because you assholes won't allow us to put teachers in place that teach children that there is a God.
which has absolutely nothing to do with the correct classification of the sentence "There is a God" as fact, opinion, or common assertion

Sure....you can do that. It's called Private School.

Oh, I'm sure they do....but I'm looking at SEVERAL adults and many student witnesses that say one thing
Provide evidence for this statement.
But keep on keeping on....light those torches, grab those pitchforks....go after your own kind. I'll get the popcorn.:popcorn:
Why do you keep saying this? You are an odd one. lol
If you'd been following this story from the beginning in the FOUR threads, you'd know what I was talking about.
Link to a source if you can.

which has absolutely nothing to do with the correct classification of the sentence "There is a God" as fact, opinion, or common assertion
It has everything to do with it, idiot.

how? classifying that statement as fact, opinion, or common assertion does not change the nature of god or even comment on it

Snopes is poopooing the story since the school district 'investigated' talking to 8 students of a class of around 30, IIRC. What was the observation of the other 20ish students?

No one knows, but the Christ hating bastards are trying to make it out like this little 12 year old girl is lying, meanwhile they all rush to defend the feral thug that assaulted a cop in SC.

how? classifying that statement as fact, opinion, or common assertion does not change the nature of god or even comment on it

It does not change what it is, true, but by telling a kid that 'there is a God' is not fact when she has been raised to believe it is a fact is an intrusion into priovate religion that the Constitution forbids.

The Marxists want a one way street on this, where they can attack God all they want and no Christian is allowed to defend their beliefs.

Oh, I'm sure they do....but I'm looking at SEVERAL adults and many student witnesses that say one thing
But keep on keeping on....light those torches, grab those pitchforks....go after your own kind. I'll get the popcorn.:popcorn:
If you'd been following this story from the beginning in the FOUR threads, you'd know what I was talking about.
Why am I doing your work for you? I will if you insist, but what will you do for me in return?

It does not change what it is, true, but by telling a kid that 'there is a God' is not fact when she has been raised to believe it is a fact is an intrusion into priovate religion that the Constitution forbids.

The Marxists want a one way street on this, where they can attack God all they want and no Christian is allowed to defend their beliefs.
the statement "there is a god" is not a fact. that is a fact

Why am I doing your work for you? I will if you insist, but what will you do for me in return?
Because yo made the claim?

Snopes is poopooing the story since the school district 'investigated' talking to 8 students of a class of around 30, IIRC. What was the observation of the other 20ish students?

No one knows, but the Christ hating bastards are trying to make it out like this little 12 year old girl is lying, meanwhile they all rush to defend the feral thug that assaulted a cop in SC.
12 year old girls NEVER lie. You should ALWAYS take their word against paper physical evidence, witness evidence of 8 others, teacher evidence, and district research of what happened. You should especially ALWAYS take that girl's word for it when the parents go right to the school board without checking in with the teacher or school administration to find out what's up.

It is the nature of Christians to maintain that the existence of God is a fact. That is "faith". To tell a child in a class that they "must" classify God as a myth, nope. Can't do it.

But progressives are all about state dictated religion.

Are you Thunderbird's sock? That's interesting.

It is the nature of Christians to maintain that the existence of God is a fact. That is "faith". To tell a child in a class that they "must" classify God as a myth, nope. Can't do it.

I love how you are getting out the pitchforks and torches for a fellow christian.

the statement "there is a god" is not a fact. that is a fact

I believe it to be a fact, not opinion as do millions of other Americans.

If the state is going to teach my kids otherwise they will be removed and millions of other Christians feel the same way. Just more fodder for home schooling and to understand the Marxist control of our public school system.

And, BTW, you apparently do not understand what a fact is. How on Earth can you prove that there is no God? How can you then, absent any contrary evidence, insist that such belief is not fact? Yo have no evidence, only a ridiculous assumption based on what? Materialism? A bad experience at the drinking fountain during Sunday Bible School? What? lol

More accurately, Snopes is citing all the news stories, sources, investigations and fellow students who contradict the girl's account.

And you're ignoring them all......for no particular reason. When your argument has been winnowed to simply ignoring anything that contradicts you, you're pretty much done.

Are you Thunderbird's sock? That's interesting.
I point out that you made a claim and you think that proves me a sock? lolol

I love how you are getting out the pitchforks and torches for a fellow christian.
If that teacher had told a Muslim student that there is no Allah you would be right alongside the pitchforks, doofus.

No matter the religion of the teacher, and note a lot of Christians are not Christian according the first chapter of Romans, so her being a self-proclaimed Christian proves nothing at all.

no, faith precludes the existence of god from being a fact

Forum List

Back