Teacher Demands Her Students Deny the Existence of God

"There is no God" is also an assertion. Neither one is fact. Someone can have either as an opinion. That's a fact.
And the religion of some kids teach that 'There is a God' is fact, and no teacher should be putting kids in a position to debate this in class.
Of course the teacher had every right to do so. Theism and atheism are not off limits in school.

I'm not ignoring it as an option...it is the default option. But if someone despises public school, why have kids if you can't afford tutors, homeschooling, or private school.....piss poor planning, eh?
Since when is being able to afford private schooling a prerequisite for having children?

My God I am so glad you folks are not setting the standards for child rearing.
It isn't...please pay attention....I've said it twice already and you've ignored it....IF ONE HATES PUBLIC SCHOOL, why have children if you cannot afford to keep them OUT OF PUBLIC SCHOOLS. There. Did you see it that time?

I'm not ignoring it as an option...it is the default option. But if someone despises public school, why have kids if you can't afford tutors, homeschooling, or private school.....piss poor planning, eh?
Since when is being able to afford private schooling a prerequisite for having children?

My God I am so glad you folks are not setting the standards for child rearing.
It isn't...please pay attention....I've said it twice already and you've ignored it....IF ONE HATES PUBLIC SCHOOL, why have children if you cannot afford to keep them OUT OF PUBLIC SCHOOLS. There. Did you see it that time?
He has finally learned to refrain from saying he wants his brand of religion taught in public school.

He's a tosser.

But, considering the special snowflakes looking for offense and persecution at every corner, maybe not so wise.
Bullshit, the teacher gave a lesson that told kids to categorize whether 'God exists' to be fact or not fact, and that is over the line.

One day maybe you will figure it out hun.,

But, considering the special snowflakes looking for offense and persecution at every corner, maybe not so wise.
Bullshit, the teacher gave a lesson that told kids to categorize whether 'God exists' to be fact or not fact, and that is over the line.

No, it is not. What is over the line is your attempt to push your religion into public schools.

Your thinking on the matter reminds me of the this:

12042950_10153079316866512_3903006018628715448_n.jpg

And why do you imagine that no one can afford it?

I said we could not afford to replace public schools with private tutors. That is all I said.

lololol

It was unwise to use that as an example because special snowflakes are looking for offense towards their religion around every corner....like in this case. The Christian teacher learned a very valuable lesson about her fellow Christians.

And why do you imagine that no one can afford it?

I said we could not afford to replace public schools with private tutors. That is all I said.

lololol
And I emphasized this only applies to those professing a hatred towards public schools. :lol: right back atcha.

"There is no God" is also an assertion. Neither one is fact. Someone can have either as an opinion. That's a fact.
And the religion of some kids teach that 'There is a God' is fact, and no teacher should be putting kids in a position to debate this in class.

Was it up for debate? It was a simple assignment in critical thinking.
But the special snowflakes are always looking to be offended.

It was unwise to use that as an example because special snowflakes are looking for offense towards their religion around every corner....like in this case. The Christian teacher learned a very valuable lesson about her fellow Christians.
Maybe she did, but libtards like yo have not learned a damned thing as you still practice a double standard between Christians and everyone else.

Did some Christians beat you up every day as you walked to school or something?

QUOTE="BlindBoo, post: 12688073, member: 25197"]
"There is no God" is also an assertion. Neither one is fact. Someone can have either as an opinion. That's a fact.[/QUOTE]

[

You are being deliberately thick headed. I dont have time for that. Good bye.

Your submission is noted and accepted.

QUOTE="BlindBoo, post: 12688073, member: 25197"]

[

"There is a Flying Spaghetti Monster" is also an assertion.

So long "Snowflake"

Why not send your kid to a professional and work with them at home?

A full time tutor? Not sure what you are suggesting, but most parents cant afford that.
most parents cant afford public school?
I've got news for parents - if your kid is falling behind it's your fault, not the school. You are responsible

No, not always. We both worked with my son and got him to finish his homework and learn the lesson the day before so he was prepared for class. We did not know at the time that he had ADD until he reached the 3rd grade and started working with him at home.

With his ADD diagnosis we worked on a 401 plan I think it was called (long time ago) and discussed with the few teachers he had about how to accommodate Joshua's learning problems. He excelled with Home Schooling and we thought he had found out how to manage his issues, but it was a struggle the entire time he was in school. One semester he got F's in all his subjects because he simply neglected to turn in the homework that we had helped him to finish. I wooped his ass, took his toys and threw them in the trash and grounded him till his next report card. His grades came back up and we never had that problem again.
so your kid needed public schools. and i'm not trying to be an ass, but clearly when he was at home under constant supervision he didn't learn that he had to not just do his homework but turn it in as well.

and i'm also sorry, but people with ADD kids - the real world doesn't care. if your kid, or you, blames their poor performance on their ADD, think about how that's going to fly in job interviews and performance reviews in the future. "I would have done my work, but I got distracted by cat videos" won't get anyone a raise or promotion. the sooner your kid learns to control himself in the classroom the better off he'll be.

Its not my job to disprove anything. The burden of proof is on you. Do you have proof of his existence or not?

It has been proven over and over moron. You just rhetorically nullify what has been proven.

That is why atheism is a fringe group and we have more people who believe in Big Foot and that the Moon Landings were faked than believe that there is no God, dumbass.
Oh, GREAT! Present this proof then.

Forum List

Back