Teacher Demands Her Students Deny the Existence of God

And you continue to fall flat on your face.

None of you have after 26 pages been able to refute:

12179789_1195326630481284_1944867787_n.jpg

Strawman. I've never claimed to be able to prove god doesn't exist. Nor have I claimed to be able to prove that Megatron doesn't exist. Or that Voldemort doesn't exist. Or that the Easter Bunny doesn't exist. Or anything you can imagine.

What I've claimed is that your conception of god is indistinguishable from imagination.

And you've never been able to factually demonstrate any distinction between your conception of god and imagination.

Strawman. I've never claimed to be able to prove god doesn't exist. Nor have I claimed to be able to prove that Megatron doesn't exist. Or that Voldemort doesn't exist. Or that the Easter Bunny doesn't exist. Or anything you can imagine.

What I've claimed is that your conception of god is indistinguishable from imagination.

And you've never been able to factually demonstrate any distinction between your conception of god and imagination.
You have neither language nor imagination to prove that god does not exist, thus your comments are meaningless on the subject.

Stay with your faith.

You have neither language nor imagination to prove that god does not exist, thus your comments are meaningless on the subject.

Strawman fallacy again. As I've never claimed to be able to prove god doesn't exist. Or Voldemort. Or Invisible Unicorns. Or the Easter Bunny. Or any product of imagination.

What I've claimed is that your conception of god is factually indistinguishable from imagination.

And for maybe the 20th time...... you've never been able to factually demonstrate any distinction between your conception of god and imagination.

You're stuck.

You are still stuck, Skylar, as you will be always. You can't prove God does not exist

Its never an argument I've ever made. Again, you're refuting an argument that isn't being made. That's the strawman fallacy

I said that your conception of god is factually indistinguishable from imagination. You won't touch my *actual* argument with a 10 foot pole. You'll only refute your strawman.

And if your argument had merit, you wouldn't need to lean on fallacies so utterly.

Stay with your atheism, which you can't prove, and I will stay with my theism, which I don't have to prove you or anyone else. I don't require you to believe it, and I have no obligation to prove it to you. You are C. S.'s example: you have not the thought or imagination for this exercise.

You haven no ability to prove it. You've never been able to factually demonstrate the distinction between you conception of god and imagination.

Which is exactly my point.

How pathetic. Schools should be eliminated as kids can educate themselves now with Internec so readily available. The schools really contribute nothing constructive. It's one more needless administrative structure which sucks up taxpayer dollars and provides zero benefits. Good riddance!

Without schools and adequate social contact, children might all become ax murderers.

No one can prove whether God exists or does not exist, idiot.
So Aristotle and his followers, Thomas Aquinas and his school of thought, and the current neoscholastic school of thought are all composed of idiots?

No, dear, you are the one being an idiot. God can be proven but it requires an honest investigation into the evidence and arguments. That honesty and objectivity is what you apparently lack.

So Aristotle and his followers, Thomas Aquinas and his school of thought, and the current neoscholastic school of thought are all composed of idiots?

No, dear, you are the one being an idiot. God can be proven but it requires an honest investigation into the evidence and arguments. That honesty and objectivity is what you apparently lack.

It depends how serious they were. If you are 1000% serious about God existing, you need a straitjacket.

You violated rules in slicing my quote to get it out of content.

Reply to it all in context.

"You are still stuck, Skylar, as you will be always. You can't prove God does not exist. You are hung either way, my friends. Stay with your atheism, which you can't prove, and I will stay with my theism, which I don't have to prove you or anyone else. I don't require you to believe it, and I have no obligation to prove it to you. You are C. S.'s example: you have not the thought or imagination for this exercise."

No one can prove whether God exists or does not exist, idiot.

Yet whenever we ask you to show us the 'lots of evidence' you insist exists, you have nothing. You always give us an excuse why you can't.

I don't think 'honest' nor 'investigation', nor 'evidence' means what you think it means.

You violated rules in slicing my quote to get it out of content.

Reply to it all in context.

"You are still stuck, Skylar, as you will be always. You can't prove God does not exist. You are hung either way, my friends. Stay with your atheism, which you can't prove, and I will stay with my theism, which I don't have to prove you or anyone else. I don't require you to believe it, and I have no obligation to prove it to you. You are C. S.'s example: you have not the thought or imagination for this exercise."

There's no such rule. And there's no lack of context. You're again insinuating an argment you can't actually make.You're just giving yet another excuse why you can't factually demonstrate a distinction between your conception of god and imagination.

You are still stuck, Skylar, as you will be always. You can't prove God does not exist

Its never an argument I've ever made. Again, you're refuting an argument that isn't being made. That's the strawman fallacy

I said that your conception of god is factually indistinguishable from imagination. You won't touch my *actual* argument with a 10 foot pole. You'll only refute your strawman.

And if your argument had merit, you wouldn't need to lean on fallacies so utterly.

Stay with your atheism, which you can't prove, and I will stay with my theism, which I don't have to prove you or anyone else. I don't require you to believe it, and I have no obligation to prove it to you. You are C. S.'s example: you have not the thought or imagination for this exercise.

You have no ability to prove it. You've never been able to factually demonstrate the distinction between you conception of god and imagination.

Read the rules on quoting other peoples' material. You have no right to take it out of context. Don't do it again.

I don't have to prove that you can't prove your argument.

That's your problem. You do not have the imagination of thought to carry your argument apparently, so you yell at me.

God obviously doesn't want us to know absolutely for sure if he exists or not. People would lose their incentive to strive if they knew for sure.

Read the rules on quoting other peoples' material. You have no right to take it out of context. Don't do it again.

There's no rule that says I have to respond to your entire post or quote your entire post in one large block.

Nor is there any lack of context. You're merely running. Tossing up one hapless excuse after another why you can't factually demonstrate a distinction between imagination and your conception of god

You haven no ability to prove it. You've never been able to factually demonstrate the distinction between you conception of god and imagination.

I don't have to prove that you can't prove your argument.

That's your problem. You do not have the imagination of thought to carry your argument apparently, so you yell at me.

You lack the capacity to prove your argument. And I've never claimed that I can disprove the existence of god. Or voldemorrt. Or the Easterbunny.

Once again, you flee from my actual argument. And refute your strawman. You're stuck.

God obviously doesn't want us to know absolutely for sure if he exists or not. People would lose their incentive to strive if they knew for sure.

That's one explanation. Anothers would be that god doesn't want anything. Or have the capacity to want. Or exist.

Skylar, you are very wise to reply to my entire quote. Breaking up as you do into its parts is fine.

Your straw man argument is still fallacious. You can't disprove the existence of God, and since you can't, you have no point anyone needs to consider.

Forum List

Back