Teaching Anal Sex As "Good" In Schools. Where Is This Heading & Why?

I've thoroughly read the OP, visited the "gaslighting link", read that OP and I believe...

• There's no pedophile "grooming" going on. It's just the OP as usual seeing things that aren't there

• There does seem to be a progression towards involving kids in too much sex "information"

• Yes, looking at the big picture, it's clear that the LGBT agenda is "grooming" kids (& adults).

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'd suggest home schooling or private schools if you're that worried about it honestly. Personally, I have a love for education, all of it, so I do not mind my kid's being exposed to a "fuller" spectrum (of all subjects, not just sex ed.)

I'll admit that discussing sex with my kids has been a bit... uncomfortable for me because I'm a bit of a nympho but I don't want /them/ doing it - hypocritical lol... Basically the gist of my convo's with them is "hey sex is great, but you don't want kids or some STD so don't get stupid cause I'm not paying for your kid and your entire life will be screwed." It seemed to work alright.

So you are for promoting sex with the lower digestive tract in reckless adolescents notorious for not using condoms eh? Boiled down, you are for promoting death of children and young adults. OK, got it..

So you are promoting anal sex for kids.

You are for promoting the death of children- and homosexuals of course.

Maybe (since the leftist media will never do so) you might do your own research project on just how much Planned Parenthood has infiltrated and influenced our public schools from kindergarten to 12th grade? See what they are promoting and allowed to share. I bet it is far more than you ever imagined.

And by 'you bet', you mean you don't know actually you're talking about and are baselessly speculating?

But tell us again about doing your 'own research project'.

And by your telling me I do not know for sure to what extent this is taking place, is that your way of telling me you do know or, more likely, you really do not care?

No doubt the latter.

My youngest is now in 12th grade so it is unlikely I will take the time to do the research and be able to report back to this group definitively. But judging how openly clueless the teens I encounter are on religious issues, how much they joke about serious issues, how open they are about sexual issues, how much bullying or mocking others about their deficiencies or appearance, by how poorly these teens can communicate outside of their tiny groups or x boxes, by how much promiscuity is going on at their age, by how much talk about gay is ok and sexting is going on ---- all that leads me to believe that whatever the hell kind of sex education they are getting in school it most certainly is not helping and most likely is contributing to these problems.

Maybe (since the leftist media will never do so) you might do your own research project on just how much Planned Parenthood has infiltrated and influenced our public schools from kindergarten to 12th grade? See what they are promoting and allowed to share. I bet it is far more than you ever imagined.

And by 'you bet', you mean you don't know actually you're talking about and are baselessly speculating?

And by your telling me I do not know for sure to what extent this is taking place, is that your way of telling me you do know or, more likely, you really do not care?

You didn't read my post. I said 'you mean you don't actually know what you're talking about and are baselessly speculating.'

So far, we have one principal at one school answering one question from one student in one class.

That's it.

The rest is what you 'bet', backed by what you assume, flavored by what you believe. Which doesn't actually demonstrate.....anything.

You didn't read my post. I said 'you mean you don't actually know what you're talking about and are baselessly speculating.'

So far, we have one principal at one school answering one question from one student in one class.

That's it.

The rest is what you 'bet', backed by what you assume, flavored by what you believe. Which doesn't actually demonstrate.....anything.

No. I think I did answer it twice in two different manners.

If you choose to act as naïve as a kindergartener on the whole matter that is your choice. I do not need do a semester long thesis on the subject to arrive at answers beyond this one incident. All one needs to do is open up their eyes and ears and integrate with society. Also, might be good to follow some news sources beyond the mainstream TV media. They almost never report on things that makes their agenda look bad.

That's it.

No. I think I did answer it twice in two different manners.

If you choose to act as naïve as a kindergartener on the whole matter that is your choice. I do not need do a semester long thesis on the subject to arrive at answers beyond this one incident. All one needs to do is open up their eyes and ears and integrate with society. Also, might be good to follow some news sources beyond the mainstream TV media. They almost never report on things that makes their agenda look bad.

By 'naive' you mean by relying upon actual facts rather than your unsubstantiated 'feelings'.

No doubt the latter.

My youngest is now in 12th grade so it is unlikely I will take the time to do the research and be able to report back to this group definitively. But judging how openly clueless the teens I encounter are on religious issues, how much they joke about serious issues, how open they are about sexual issues, how much bullying or mocking others about their deficiencies or appearance, by how poorly these teens can communicate outside of their tiny groups or x boxes, by how much promiscuity is going on at their age, by how much talk about gay is ok and sexting is going on ---- all that leads me to believe that whatever the hell kind of sex education they are getting in school it most certainly is not helping and most likely is contributing to these problems.

FYI- teen pregnancy rates continue to fall- which leads me to believe you don't have a clue as to what you are talking about.

Oh and the horrors- teenagers who joke about serious issues..........the United States must be going to hell.....

Oh and by the way- I have a teenager- in 10th grade- and my child- and the teens I know- are better informed than I was at their age and communicate surprisingly well.

Perhaps the problem is with your community- or with your perceptions?

No doubt the latter.

FYI- teen pregnancy rates continue to fall- which leads me to believe you don't have a clue as to what you are talking about.

Oh and the horrors- teenagers who joke about serious issues..........the United States must be going to hell.....

Oh and by the way- I have a teenager- in 10th grade- and my child- and the teens I know- are better informed than I was at their age and communicate surprisingly well.

You know how when somebody does some small deed or says something profound and another person observing this says something to the effect --- “you have restored my faith in humanity.” ??

Well, you do the opposite for me.

(skylark and vandalhandle as well, so you do not feel so singled out)

No doubt the latter.

You know how when somebody does some small deed or says something profound and another person observing this says something to the effect --- “you have restored my faith in humanity.” ??

Well, you do the opposite for me.

Sad that your faith in humanity is so dependent on posts at USMB.

When my daughter was old enough to read, one of the first books i bought her was, "Where did I come from?", which explains reproduction and sex to elementary school age kids. We went from that beginning to today, now that she is 32, and a nurse, during which time she has never had the slightest hesitation to talk to me about anything, sex, drugs, anything. She has made me so proud that I could bust. When she was a teenager, I kept a jar of condoms in the bathroom, and told her that they belonged to her, and that should I ever find the jar getting low, I would refill it again, no questions asked. I never had to refill it, not that I would have minded doing so. Palin probably should have invested $5 into buying a jar for her own kids.

When my daughter was old enough to read, one of the first books i bought her was, "Where did I come from?", which explains reproduction and sex to elementary school age kids. We went from that beginning to today, now that she is 32, and a nurse, during which time she has never had the slightest hesitation to talk to me about anything, sex, drugs, anything. She has made me so proud that I could bust. When she was a teenager, I kept a jar of condoms in the bathroom, and told her that they belonged to her, and that should I ever find the jar getting low, I would refill it again, no questions asked. I never had to refill it, not that I would have minded doing so. Palin probably should have invested $5 into buying a jar for her own kids.

Parents like you are ruining America.

How dare you raise responsible kids, who grow up without getting pregnant, get educated and become professionals caring for others.

Clearly that is all Satan's doing...

Parents like you are ruining America.

How dare you raise responsible kids, who grow up without getting pregnant, get educated and become professionals caring for others.

Clearly that is all Satan's doing...

She is a democrat, probably because she got used to me giving her "free shit" with that condom jar....

By 'naive' you mean by relying upon actual facts rather than your unsubstantiated 'feelings'.

Yes, facts. We should rely on facts. Like the fact that anal sex encouraged in youngsters (condoned by teaching or by example: see "gay marriage") leads to this:

• Youth aged 13 to 24 accounted for an estimated 26% of all new HIV infections in the United States in 2010.
  • Most new HIV infections among youth occur among gay and bisexual males; there was a 22% increase in estimated new infections in this group from 2008 to 2010 HIV Among Youth | Age | HIV by Group | HIV/AIDS | CDC
aids%20patient%20copy%20larger_zpsfm0me7gq.jpg

I would have that picture as a giant poster in the classroom when I was teaching a course on what anal sex will inevitably lead to since it is on the rise with suggestible youth.. I'd start as early as preschool teaching kids to never stick anything in the lower digestive tract, the eyes, nose or ears..

Yes, facts. We should rely on facts. Like the fact that anal sex encouraged in youngsters (condoned by teaching or by example: see "gay marriage") leads to this:

• Youth aged 13 to 24 accounted for an estimated 26% of all new HIV infections in the United States in 2010.
  • Most new HIV infections among youth occur among gay and bisexual males; there was a 22% increase in estimated new infections in this group from 2008 to 2010 HIV Among Youth | Age | HIV by Group | HIV/AIDS | CDC

I would have that picture as a giant poster in the classroom when I was teaching a course on what anal sex will inevitably lead to since it is on the rise with suggestible youth.. I'd start as early as preschool teaching kids to never stick anything in the lower digestive tract, the eyes, nose or ears..

Poor Sil, utterly convinced that there is some sort of gay and lesbian plot to turn our kids gay, in spite of the fact that this is an utterly baseless conspiracy theory put together by homophobes, with WAY too much time on their hands....

Poor Sil, utterly convinced that there is some sort of gay and lesbian plot to turn our kids gay, in spite of the fact that this is an utterly baseless conspiracy theory put together by homophobes, with WAY too much time on their hands....

Silhouette- who keeps insisting that we ignore the CDC and every other health organization that has put together plans on how to prevent HIV.....offers instead her plan.

A giant poster.

Why didn't anyone else think of that......

[Q. Like the fact that anal sex encouraged in youngsters ..

Who is encouraging anal sex in youngsters- exactly who- how- and when?

I don't know of anyone- but perhaps I don't have your vast knowledge of these things.

Now gay marriage causes AIDS!? lol. Too funny.

Children learn from modeling of what society displays as norms to them. Yes.

Imitation is a powerful form of learning commonly used by children, adults and infants. A child's enthusiasm for imitative behavior prompts parental attention and interaction, and provides a mechanism for transmitting appropriate cultural and social behavior. Although simple imitative behavior is evident in the postnatal period, by around 14 months infants remember and repeat actions they observe in adults, other children, and on television. Imitation games provide early experience in mapping the similarities between self and other. Behavioral imitation, empathy, and moral sentiments may be part of the same developmental pathway.. http://ilabs.washington.edu/meltzoff/pdf/99Meltzoff_BornToLearn.pdf

And in the same years the big push for gay marriage was on.... vv

Of course, directly teaching and encouraging adolescents in classrooms "how to apply a lot of lube and insert the penis into the anus of another male slowly" is also a form of direct influence, instead of passive influence like society condoning two women or two dudes "as mom and dad"..

anal_condom_insertion-300x213_zpsostdamf5.jpg

How often in teaching kids do we hear the jingle "easy as 1, 2, 3.."? They are teaching children to experiment with anal sex! But the anus is part of the digestive tract, not the reproductive tract. As such, it is a lethal form of "sex". That part is getting left out of instruction, by modeling and directly..

Monkey see, monkey do. You going to deny that fundamental cornerstone of human psychology now too? All truth has to go so the LGBT gaslighting machine can roll forward full steam ahead?

Last edited:

Imitation is a powerful form of learning commonly used by children, adults and infants. A child's enthusiasm for imitative behavior prompts parental attention and interaction, and provides a mechanism for transmitting appropriate cultural and social behavior. Although simple imitative behavior is evident in the postnatal period, by around 14 months infants remember and repeat actions they observe in adults, other children, and on television. Imitation games provide early experience in mapping the similarities between self and other. Behavioral imitation, empathy, and moral sentiments may be part of the same developmental pathway.. http://ilabs.washington.edu/meltzoff/pdf/99Meltzoff_BornToLearn.pdf

Of course, directly teaching and encouraging adolescents in classrooms "how to apply a lot of lube and insert the penis into the anus of another male slowly" is also a form of direct influence, instead of passive influence like society condoning two women or two dudes "as mom and dad"..

How often in teaching kids do we hear the jingle "easy as 1, 2, 3.."? They are teaching children to experiment with anal sex! But the anus is part of the digestive tract, not the reproductive tract. As such, it is a lethal form of "sex". That part is getting left out of instruction, by modeling and directly..

Monkey see, monkey do. You going to deny that fundamental cornerstone of human psychology now too? All truth has to go so the LGBT gaslighting machine can roll forward full steam ahead?

Sil, I recommend that you avoid taking your family to the Castro district of San Francisco, the West end of Bourbon Street in New Orleans, and Key West. Lord knows what literature those gays would slip to your kids! Also, it would appear that your kids are especially susceptible to suggestions of any kind! By all means, hide all your prescription medications. If they see you taking an aspirin, they may get the idea to try crack, or opium!

Yes, I deny your idiocy that gay marriage causes AIDS. All problems lead back to gay marriage with you so I shouldn't be too shocked you lay this at their feet as well. Using your broken logic the only sure fire way to stop the spread of all STDs is to get rid of marriage altogether. Something tells me you are not keen on that idea on though.

You do realize that figure and that quote you are making up was never taught in Chicago schools like you claim? I corrected you on this earlier, but why should the truth matter now when it never has to you?

“The objectionable material presented at Andrew Jackson Language Academy this week is not and never was part of the student sexual education curriculum. It was mistakenly downloaded and included in the parent presentation, and we agree with parents it is not appropriate for elementary school students,” CPS spokesman Bill McCaffrey

Parents Outraged After School's Sex Health Presentation

Forum List

Back