Teamsters members overwhelmingly support Trump over Harris

Trump's budget was thrown out and Congress created a different one.
Then don't ask why Kamala/Biden had 4 years and didn't get much done

Remember when the Republicans couldn't pick a speaker? Pathetic. Being taken over by election deniers. People who fall for they're eating the dogs types.

I know how they got you. They told you that illegals get more welfare than you do. And it's why they're going to have to cut your benefits. And Democrats are letting them in.

News flash. Immigrants work. You don't.

Then don't ask why Kamala/Biden had 4 years and didn't get much done
Trump got a lot done when Democrats didn't obstruct him.

Remember when the Republicans couldn't pick a speaker? Pathetic. Being taken over by election deniers. People who fall for they're eating the dogs types.

I know how they got you. They told you that illegals get more welfare than you do. And it's why they're going to have to cut your benefits. And Democrats are letting them in.

News flash. Immigrants work. You don't.
Illegals getting "any" government handouts is the problem. Not more, not just Welfare. Why should we let them in if they make us weaker?

Why do you people insist on changing what we say to something we didn't say?

Screw you, they can vote how they want, they don't need union reps up to their eyes in Dem money to tell them what to do, not everything is about money, sounds like they have morals and common decency
Bahahaha! As if supporting the incestuous kidddie diddling rapist, Small Hand Cheeto, has anything to do with ‘morals and common decency’

Trump got a lot done when Democrats didn't obstruct him.

Illegals getting "any" government handouts is the problem. Not more, not just Welfare. Why should we let them in if they make us weaker?

Why do you people insist on changing what we say to something we didn't say?
You make us weaker and poorer. Immigrants, even illegals, are more valuable to us than you.

You're another uncle tom. Bruce Jenner, Kanye, people who get welfare and people who benefit from unions. All of you. You bite the hand that feeds you. I wish Republicans would win the White House, Senate and House and cut your benefits. Take care of yourself! Every man for himself!! But you don't think that'll happen. Trust me, it would. At least massive cuts. You figure it out.

And every increase or additional benefit you get, comes from us. So I hope we lose and you get your wish. For your sake. God you people make me sick. Vergogna!

You make us weaker and poorer. Immigrants, even illegals, are more valuable to us than you.

You're another uncle tom. Bruce Jenner, Kanye, people who get welfare and people who benefit from unions. All of you. You bite the hand that feeds you. I wish Republicans would win the White House, Senate and House and cut your benefits. Take care of yourself! Every man for himself!! But you don't think that'll happen. Trust me, it would. At least massive cuts. You figure it out.

And every increase or additional benefit you get, comes from us. So I hope we lose and you get your wish. For your sake. God you people make me sick. Vergogna!
We cannot exist if we give government handouts to every poor person on the planet who crosses the border. And one of the purposes for sealing the border is to restrict American government handouts to Americans who paid taxers on it for a lifetime only.

All you got on your side is hate filled name-calling and insult. You people resort to name-calling and insulting when you can't stand on the facts.

Are you on crack?

You could help speed us along by voting Trump.

I don't get welfare. And government handout should be reserved for Americans who need them and not immigrants who immigrate here for them. We cannot afford to feed and house the planet's poor. They should stay where they are at and fix their own countries.

And remember, even for Americans, it is better to have a hand up not a handout.

I am paralyzed below my arms all the way down. I worked since I was 14 every day paying into the social welfare system and now that I need it, it is my turn to take some. Again the planet's poor, outside of America, doesn't deserve any of it.

I can still work. My brains and my arms are all I need to be a Phone Tech, which I have loads of experience at. But I can't because I have to be prepared to drop everything at a second's notice when a CNA, or Nurse comes in. And I can't afford to keep and maintain a PII or/and Hippo office environment while ensuring my own health is covered at the same time, and thus I am now retired watching TV, and debating with folks like you for the rest of my life.

I asked if Medicaid would pay to transport me to a Nursing Home in a state that allowed Asst. Suicide, and now I get Styrofoam plates, plastic utensils, and am suicide watch, which kinda sucks.

We cannot exist if we give government handouts to every poor person on the planet who crosses the border. And one of the purposes for sealing the border is to restrict American government handouts to Americans who paid taxers on it for a lifetime only.

All you got on your side is hate filled name-calling and insult. You people resort to name-calling and insulting when you can't stand on the facts.
Trump is brilliant at finding ways to sucker guys like you. They told you that "illegals get more benefits than you" or "because illegals suck off the system so much, we're going to have to cut your welfare". Have you read Project 2025? They're already going to cut your benefits.

House Republican Agendas and Project 2025 Would Increase Poverty and Hardship, Drive Up the Uninsured Rate, and Disinvest From People, Communities, and the Economy

• Policies that raise costs and take away health coverage, food assistance, and other help affording the basics from people when they need them. These policies will create significant economic and health insecurity for millions of people while increasing poverty, hardship, and the number of people lacking health coverage. They will shortchange children’s futures, make it harder for millions of seniors to afford prescription drugs, and take away help that households need to afford food, housing, and child care.
    For example, the RSC budget calls for $4.5 trillion in cuts over ten years in Medicaid, the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP), and Affordable Care Act (ACA) marketplace coverage,[2] cutting these health coverage funds by more than half. The HBC budget plan, meanwhile, calls for $2.2 trillion in cuts to health coverage — all from Medicaid, the associated committee report suggests.[3] This cut would amount to 30 percent on average over ten years, and 40 percent in 2034. Nearly 74 million people receive health coverage through Medicaid, so cuts of this magnitude would result in millions losing access to comprehensive coverage.
    Similarly, the RSC budget calls for cutting average Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) benefits by about 22 percent by rescinding the updated 2021 Thrifty Food Plan, which adjusted SNAP benefits to reflect the cost of a healthy diet based on today’s dietary guidelines and food consumption patterns.[4] This cut would affect 41 million people participating in SNAP, formerly known as food stamps. (HBC and Project 2025 also sharply criticize the Thrifty Food Plan increase but are not clear about rescinding it.[5]) And Project 2025 calls for gutting summer food assistance programs that children in families with low incomes rely on when school is out, which could include the new Summer EBT program that is expected to provide grocery benefits to more than 21 million children this summer.[6]
    The HBC budget plan cuts the “income security” category of programs by almost $1 trillion over ten years; the accompanying report targets SNAP, the Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC) and Child Tax Credit, and Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (or TANF, which provides flexible funding that states use for a range of benefits and services to low-income families with children). If income security cuts are largely limited to these programs, benefits would be slashed by more than half by 2034.[7]
    The RSC budget has very deep cuts in this part of the budget as well. It includes a cut that would convert Supplemental Security Income (SSI), a 50-year-old program that provided income assistance to 7.5 million low-income seniors and disabled people in 2022, to a block grant and end guaranteed cash aid through the program.
    Many of the proposals in these agendas would shift large costs onto states, forcing them to either kick in far more money — a particular hardship for states with lower per capita incomes — or cut benefits and services to their residents.

They are going to fuck you good buddy.

Forum List

Back