Tear down the FRD monument in DC!

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Roosevelt's attempt to torpedo Jews coming to the US when he knew Jews were being rounded up and murdered is well documented.

I think most know that FDR imprisoned innocent Japanese Americans, just because of their race, but I think less know how he was anti-Semitic as well.

“Roosevelt used almost identical language in recommending that the Jews and the Japanese be forcibly ‘spread thin’ around the country,” Medoff told The Times of Israel. “I was struck by the similarity between the language FDR used regarding the Japanese, and that which he used in private concerning Jews — that they can’t be trusted, they won’t ever become fully loyal Americans, they’ll try to dominate wherever they go.”

During these key years before Roosevelt entered the White House, he also wrote and spoke about “the mingling of white with Oriental blood” and preserving other forms of “racial purity.” According to Medoff, all of this was part of a long-held worldview that later guided Roosevelt during his three terms in office.

But yet those in academia and the media constantly refer to FDR as one of the top 5 Presidents in US history, despite being complicit in the extermination of millions of Jews.

Why?

Roosevelt's attempt to torpedo Jews coming to the US when he knew Jews were being rounded up and murdered is well documented.

I think most know that FDR imprisoned innocent Japanese Americans, just because of their race, but I think less know how he was anti-Semitic as well.

“Roosevelt used almost identical language in recommending that the Jews and the Japanese be forcibly ‘spread thin’ around the country,” Medoff told The Times of Israel. “I was struck by the similarity between the language FDR used regarding the Japanese, and that which he used in private concerning Jews — that they can’t be trusted, they won’t ever become fully loyal Americans, they’ll try to dominate wherever they go.”

During these key years before Roosevelt entered the White House, he also wrote and spoke about “the mingling of white with Oriental blood” and preserving other forms of “racial purity.” According to Medoff, all of this was part of a long-held worldview that later guided Roosevelt during his three terms in office.

But yet those in academia and the media constantly refer to FDR as one of the top 5 Presidents in US history, despite being complicit in the extermination of millions of Jews.

Why?
Aeh, the revisionists can just suck on it, as far as I'm concerned. :cul2:

I think most know why the press and academia won't hold FDR to the same standards as they do someone like Trump who has NEVER imprisoned people into interment camps because of their race, nor condemned people to die in a mass genocide because of their race. Hell, Trump is the first to not even start a war in I don't know how many years. But yea, Orange man bad!

So the reason the powers that be adore FDR so is, he was one of the Founding Fathers of Progressivism. FDR came up with a second bill of rights, for you see, the first bill of rights restricted government's control over the individual, but the second bill of rights gave government power over the individual to "help" them. These rights are such things as the right to housing, medical care, social security, education, etc., but it is different from the first bill of rights because government is being given even more power over the populace. It is like the Founding Fathers giving people the right to have guns, but then saying that government then needs to provide those guns for us which is sheer lunacy.

Why?
Half of the snowflakes tearing down monuments do not even know who FDR is or why he matters in American history

Last edited:
ALL this statue tearing down BS is being pushed by AMERICA HATING FOREIGN ENTITIES, especially CHINA. They don't care WHO the statue is of or what they did, they just want to TEAR IT DOWN because it's OUR HISTORY. Their simple objective is to TEAR DOWN AMERICA.

I wonder how china or russia would feel if anarchists started tearing THEIR statues down? I can tell you exactly what would happen... they'd be SHOT.

Last edited:
offensive:
1593452625336.png

Git er down....

I think most know why the press and academia won't hold FDR to the same standards as they do someone like Trump who has NEVER imprisoned people into interment camps because of their race, nor condemned people to die in a mass genocide because of their race. Hell, Trump is the first to not even start a war in I don't know how many years. But yea, Orange man bad!

So the reason the powers that be adore FDR so is, he was one of the Founding Fathers of Progressivism. FDR came up with a second bill of rights, for you see, the first bill of rights restricted government's control over the individual, but the second bill of rights gave government power over the individual to "help" them. These rights are such things as the right to housing, medical care, social security, education, etc., but it is different from the first bill of rights because government is being given even more power over the populace. It is like the Founding Fathers giving people the right to have guns, but then saying that government then needs to provide those guns for us which is sheer lunacy.
Trump, race and interned kids. Judge orders release. Hack.

BLM doesn't give a damn about who FDR was, or that he was a Democrat. To them, he was just another whitey. They look at the whites standing with them as convenient dupes to be used, for now.

Why?
No, see. FDR was a fucking commie, so they are allowed to be racist fucks.

See how that works.

Why?
Learning more about what really happened is NOT “revisionist.”

Why?
One might also note that FDR invested most of his personal fortune in a segregated spa in Georgia and at a time when violence against black Americans, especially in the South was rampant and support for a federal anti lynching law had huge support among northern Democrats and Republicans, FDR was adamantly opposed it. He was a gifted politician but not an admirable man.

Wut's the FRD monument, bro?
Washington_D.C._-_Franklin_Delano_Roosevelt_Memorial_0029.jpg

It's a rather large monument complex right next to the Jefferson memorial that Leftists want to pillage and burn.

As I walked up to it, I could not help but ask myself, "What in the hell is that smell?" Then I looked at two signs, one for the monument and the other for bathroom. At least the bathroom was a fitting tribute.

Anyhew, what's with the cap? Who do Progressives think FDR is, Superman?

Last edited:

Why?
Learning more about what really happened is NOT “revisionist.”
I know. Just tired of hearing it, already was aware of it, and have limits on how much more popular reteaching and re-emphazing of how the country was established, grew and became the great country it still is. This current popular wave is not backlash proof. I took American History in college from the only black, tenured, PHD'd full professor at the school, who had written his own published book on American history from a black perspective. I bought the book when I found out he was teaching the class. He lectured from the standard textbook, did not mention his own book, but I used it to great advantage on essay questions and got my "A". Also took Black American writers in selective English in highschool back in late 60s early 70s shortly after integration of the schools. Won't bore you with the derogatory racist name that class was known as by my fellow white students at the mostly white high school who wouldn't sit that class on their dying day. Not what you would call one of the unaware of the masses.

Why?
We have a Fire and Rescue Department Memorial?

Wut's the FRD monument, bro?
Washington_D.C._-_Franklin_Delano_Roosevelt_Memorial_0029.jpg

It's a rather large monument complex right next to the Jefferson memorial that Leftists want to pillage and burn.

As I walked up to it, I could not help but ask myself, "What in the hell is that smell?" Then I looked at two signs, one for the monument and the other for bathroom. At least the bathroom was a fitting tribute.

Anyhew, what's with the cap? Who do Progressives think FDR is, Superman?
You give me a chill and slight nausea. I'm embarrassed for you.

FDR had polio or some say Guillien Barre disease and was paralyzed from the waist down. He was never depicted in a wheel chair. He wore a voluminous cape that hid both chair and his disability. Considering his accomplishments, yes, he was a kind of superman.

The more you know.

Forum List

Back