Ted Cruz: 1/6 was a “violent terrorist attack on the capitol”

He's already been attacked for it by lil'tucker the whiny.
And now he has backed down from lil'tucker the whiny. Like a little bitch. This is the "man" these wingnuts would have voted for in 2016.

Here it is for the cavemen who can't view twitter links:

Last edited:
I'm using the scientific definition, not the PC bullshit made up one.

Here is the MEDICAL DEFINITION:

gender​

(jĕn′dər)
n.
1. Grammar
a. A grammatical category, often designated as male, female, or neuter, used in the classification of nouns, pronouns, adjectives, and, in some languages, verbs that may be arbitrary or based on characteristics such as sex or animacy and that determines agreement with or selection of modifiers, referents, or grammatical forms.
b. The fact of being classified as belonging to such a category: agreement in gender, number, and case.
a.
Either of the two divisions, designated female and male, by which most organisms are classified on the basis of their reproductive organs and functions; sex.
b. One's identity as female or male or as neither entirely female nor entirely male.
c. Females or males considered as a group: Students lined up with the genders in different lines.

I said post the Webster's definition. You immediately lied and tried to get away with it. Fuck you.

1641521753362.png

I said post the Webster's definition. You immediately lied and tried to get away with it. Fuck you.
I never claimed I posted Webster's definition, liar.

The medical definition says there are 2, with one combo.

How many do YOU think there are?

Cruz apologized for the bad choice of words on the Tucker show.
Yup.
Good enough?
Nope.

Though I loved seeing Carlson tear him a new one. :)

Cruz's alibi was weak as water, and he came across like a Grade A pussy to boot.

He had far less than a 1% chance of being the nominee in 2024, and now that's a 0% chance.

It's down to DeSantis or Trump.

For those debating what is or is not terrorism, 18 USC 2331(5) defines "domestic terrorism" to include illegal acts "dangerous to human life" that "appear to be intended . . .to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion;"

For those debating what is or is not terrorism, 18 USC 2331(5) defines "domestic terrorism" to include illegal acts "dangerous to human life" that "appear to be intended . . .to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion;"
So every Antify/BLM riot and midnight shopping spree was "domestic terrorism".

Got it.

So Cancun Cruz was right, before he tried apologizing for his choice of words, when he referred to many Trump supporters as "violent domestic terrorists."

The fact is, there are not any Republicans who support Trump who have an actual spine. Cruz is not alone in being a simpering lickspittle.

It is precisely this moral weakness among the gutless cowards in the party which enabled Loser Donald to take over the GOP and make it into his personal cult of personality.

Forum List

Back