Ted Cruz Campaigning In Iowa This Weekend

NoTeaPartyPleez

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2012
And their Republican governor is so not impressed.....

""He's a bright, young guy. He's just one of 100 members of the Senate. I think we should hear from all viewpoints, but as you've heard from me, I believe the leadership in this country is coming from the governors and from the states, and not from Washington, D.C.," Branstad said. "And I don't think one freshman senator can turn this all around. I think it's going to take executive leadership."

In other words, "...this guy is a punk who is trying to take over my party, and I ain't gonna' let it happen here".

The majority of Americans are far less impressed with Cruz than is the echo chamber of the far right. If they actually run this clown, 2016 may be the year the GOP joins the Whigs.

""He's a bright, young guy. He's just one of 100 members of the Senate. I think we should hear from all viewpoints, but as you've heard from me, I believe the leadership in this country is coming from the governors and from the states, and not from Washington, D.C.," Branstad said. "And I don't think one freshman senator can turn this all around. I think it's going to take executive leadership."

In other words, "...this guy is a punk who is trying to take over my party, and I ain't gonna' let it happen here".

The Canadian/Cuban (Whose Father Fought For and With Fidel)/Texan is not eligible to run for the White House. The Cruz may be given up his Canadian Citizenship, that does not alter/change the fact that CRUZ WAS BORN IN CANADA.

[MENTION=41423]NoTeaPartyPleez[/MENTION]

Why do you hate women so?

I will do everything I can to unhinge these Koch-sucking sluts.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/319264-the-18-seditionist-senators.html

What is he campaigning for?? Most Useless New Senator??

2nd Abomination, why do you spam so?

He's rousting up money for his PACs and fake causes. He can do exactly as Sarah Palin has done. And once the money is in his PAC(s) he can do whatever he pleases with it. He can move it into his other associations/organizations and hire family members, like Ron Paul does, to work in them.

1380108241947.cached.jpg

2nd Abomination, why do you spam so?

Hey! Your bold type is scaring me! Stop!

Perhaps the infantile senator from Texas is planning to move to the Hawkeye State to run for a seat on a local school board.

I heard Cruz attended "curling" madrassas while he lived in Canada. He was probably born in a government run hospital and he calls ham, "Canadian Bacon". Just like Obama.

After the damage inflicted upon the Republican Party by the TeaTerrorists, I seriously doubt if Cruz means anything to anyone but a very limited Minority.

Cruz is NOT a U.S. Citizen.

Cruz WAS BORN IN CANADA.

Cruz's Father fought for and with Fidel Castro.

Cruz, like MittWitt keeps money off-shore (He loves America so much that he does not keep his money here).

I know the TeaBaggers are head over heels right now, but they have hurt the RePugs badly.

The Canadian/Cuban (Whose Father Fought For and With Fidel)/Texan is not eligible to run for the White House. The Cruz may be given up his Canadian Citizenship, that does not alter/change the fact that CRUZ WAS BORN IN CANADA.

Obama pretty much ended any discussion on where someone is born or not..I mean he is a Kenyan and he is president so...whatever...I think it would be cool to see Arnold run! TERMINATOR FOR PRESIDENT!

Forum List

Back