🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ted Cruz' Father Fought Alongside Fidel Castro

Says the far right winger continuing liar, Vigilante.

You realize that you far right thugs are disliked by almost every member on the Board.

So what? Joe Kennedy supported the Nazi Fascist. Didn't Prescott Bush do business with them as well?

I don't support Cruz because he is a disingenuous hack, not what his father did.

So what? Joe Kennedy supported the Nazi Fascist. Didn't Prescott Bush do business with them as well?

I don't support Cruz because he is a disingenuous hack, not what his father did.

That was my point, the father isn't what I base my vote on. I thought Obama was blowing smoke in 2008, I didn't like his political positions. So, I didn't vote for him.

That is going to be the key to Cruz, nothing about his father or mother is relevant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, Crazy Cruz is really running. Gee, what a surprise. He even announced his candidacy on the five-year anniversary of Obamacare. He must really hate poor people without health insurance.

Well that settles it!

Ted Cruz's father isn't getting MY vote!

Can you believe they are still ranting and raving over this. good gawd...stuff like this is part of the reason people kicked them out of control of congress. This slimy, dirty politics and using candidates Family and children..... LIke they did with Sarah Palin

I hope the people keeps all this low brow stuff in mind for the coming elections

Well that settles it!

Ted Cruz's father isn't getting MY vote!
Father, who bribed his way here, making dad and grandpa criminals. Other grandpa was a drunk, and great uncle ran numbers, so there's another criminal. And daddy the good Catholic, twice divorced and left Rafael Jr. in Canada when he was a toddler, not to mention being unable to decide which of three nations he's a citizen of. Great family so far.

Canuck Cruz cannot win the General Election. He has far too much insane baggage for sane people. He can only sell his shtick to his deranged base.

Canuck Cruz cannot win the General Election. He has far too much insane baggage for sane people. He can only sell his shtick to his deranged base.

pipe down. Everyone is insane or bat shit crazy to you loonies on the left. Go vote for your Democrat like good little tool/sheep/subject/cult members

So, Crazy Cruz is really running. Gee, what a surprise. He even announced his candidacy on the five-year anniversary of Obamacare. He must really hate poor people without health insurance.

Poor people have Medicaid and have had it for years. Obamacare doesn't do squat for poor people.

From your beloved Huffpo:

Millions Are Now Realizing They re Too Poor For Obamacare

So, are you saying that Obamacare is not better than nothing? It isn't helping anyone?

Poor people have Medicaid and have had it for years. Obamacare doesn't do squat for poor people.

From your beloved Huffpo:

Millions Are Now Realizing They re Too Poor For Obamacare

what we've been telling them all along. Their party (you have to pass the bill to see what's in it) and their own Messiah President (if you like your plan you can keep your plan) DUPED them over and over and over. I'm glad I didn't fall for it

So what? Posting an image means nothing, Vigilante.

Have you read that Jeri said that the KKK was started by the Jesuits. Are they paying to post here? :lol:

We have found out that whatever you say, is DOUBTFUL at best, and usually an outright lie! But don't let YOUR history hit you in the ass as you run away!

Actually, it's no more than what you would find in that movie Conspiracy Theory. Let's hope we find no balancing beer bottles on door knobs.

Have you read that Jeri said that the KKK was started by the Jesuits. Are they paying to post here? :lol:

We have found out that whatever you say, is DOUBTFUL at best, and usually an outright lie! But don't let YOUR history hit you in the ass as you run away!

Actually, it's no more than what you would find in that movie Conspiracy Theory. Let's hope we find no balancing beer bottles on door knobs.
Vigilante loves conspiracy theories.

Vigilante loves conspiracy theories.

The Jakeass LOVES making a Jakeass out of himself!

So did a lot of Cubans who were deceived by Castro before he came out of the closet.

Do you want your children to be blamed for your support of Obama some day?

Forum List

Back