🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ted Cruz' Father Fought Alongside Fidel Castro

Rafael, the father, said he didn't know Castro was a Communist when he fought with him.

I think it's obvious that Ted Cruz has been a fully indoctrinated communist from birth. These people think they can pull a fast one, but they won't get away with it. We have to stop this Cuban Canadian communist before he can impose a totalitarian dictatorship on the American people.

Rafael, the father, said he didn't know Castro was a Communist when he fought with him.

I think it's obvious that Ted Cruz has been a fully indoctrinated communist from birth. These people think they can pull a fast one, but they won't get away with it. We have to stop this Cuban Canadian communist before he can impose a totalitarian dictatorship on the American people.

Unusual, another subversive that get dumber with each post within a thread.... Must be they drink from the same glass of Kool-Aid!

Not to fret. we'll see the left become more insane each passing day with every republican who runs for President. They're just getting warmed up

GO CRUZ!!!!!!!!!:banana:

Commie Cruz is obviously a communist plant. He has been groomed since birth to destroy America from within. It's even rumored that Fidel Castro may be his real daddy.

I see the fake Indian is still on the warpath...he need to smoke him a peace pipe

good gawd

Vigilante loves conspiracy theories.

And, in other news, Jammie-Jake loves Obama and his own pretty red Dr. Denton flap-bottom pajamas, designed for easy Democrat access. Problem is he can't decide which he loves most!

Jake got_edited-1.jpg
Jake-Loves.jpg

Please help Jake decide which pair to wear tonight!​

that means the libs and sean penn will vote for him, obama too.
That doesn't make sense.
Maybe he's referring to Rush Limbaugh's epic FAIL years ago when he wanted all of his dittoheads in open primary states to vote for Hillary.

Operation Chaos

Maybe he's onto something - Liberals should vote for Ted Cruz in open primary states, since Hillary isn't going to have a tough primary.

Unusual, another subversive that get dumber with each post within a thread.... Must be they drink from the same glass of Kool-Aid!

You have to come up with a better fall back line, you repeat yourself way too often.

Where in Hell were you six and a half years ago when America needed you most?

In the United States, the sins of the father do not attach to the son.

Besides, the father was - what? - 14 years old - when he fought for Castro?

And left Cuba in 1957 - two years BEFORE the revolution was victorious?

And has made repeated public statements regretting his time spent as a teenager fighting for Castro?

Doesn't sound like much of a 'commie' to me.

So, unless we've suddenly re-authorized Bills of Attainder or Corruption of Blood, well, this one isn't exactly going anywhere now, is it?

( I don't really give a shit about Cruz, but this happy horseshit is ridiculous )

You have to come up with a better fall back line, you repeat yourself way too often.

I'm worth repeating for you subversives!

I'm worth repeating for you subversives!
You are the subversive, as is Cruz. His dad was a communist. Cruz went the other way, became and still is a fascist, a doctrine you have followed all of your life. You want a totalitarian state where everybody believes as you. Won't happen, for you or for Cruz.

Forum List

Back