🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ted Cruz' Father Fought Alongside Fidel Castro

I'm worth repeating for you subversives!
You are the subversive, as is Cruz. His dad was a communist. Cruz went the other way, became and still is a fascist, a doctrine you have followed all of your life. You want a totalitarian state where everybody believes as you. Won't happen, for you or for Cruz.

Yes, ethics, morals, principles, traditional American values, and our established culture means NOTHING to you little subversives... you don't have the balls to admit you are a fucking fascist piece of shit.... Oh, did I give away your secret.... My bad!!!

You are the subversive, as is Cruz. His dad was a communist. Cruz went the other way, became and still is a fascist, a doctrine you have followed all of your life. You want a totalitarian state where everybody believes as you. Won't happen, for you or for Cruz.

Yes, ethics, morals, principles, traditional American values, and our established culture means NOTHING to you little subversives... you don't have the balls to admit you are a fucking fascist piece of shit.... Oh, did I give away your secret.... My bad!!!
Oh, you mean like lack of an honorable discharge. You have no ethics. You have no morals. You are nothing that folks would point to as a principled American. You are a fascist. Your totalitarian state will not happen.

So, Obama's parents were communist.
And he's a butt buddy of Bill Ayers'.
As apparently was Cruz's dad. Commies are inflitrating our society.

Yes, YOU and your Radical friends are!...

B_IgvA1U8AA3oet.jpg

Oh, you mean like lack of an honorable discharge. You have no ethics. You have no morals. You are nothing that folks would point to as a principled American. You are a fascist. Your totalitarian state will not happen.
You know that when you post that shit, people are just reminded of your wont to describe yourself....

I win every time I have the the worst of the pack like kg, Steph, and V attacking me. :lol:

Cruz is fascist scum, just like you far right wing totalitarians.

You keep saying that, where is your proof.... I have you with STOLEN VALOR, even have it bookmarked, shall we start that all over again, and just what COMBAT INJURY did you have? Most here KNOW you lie about being a republican, they see you post only when you can defend the Obomanation, and laugh at your feeble attempts to spin words, but YOU are entertaining, perhaps I'll SHOP for all your posts tonight and have a good time reminding people exactly what they get when you post!....Did you get your DNC check this week?

It all makes none. Cruz can't win a national election. He's too much of a loon. Why argue about it?

Looks like Fakey is off his medication again!

Cruz's dad was a commie. Cruz had the opportunity to make up for it, but he became a fascist.

You fools better understand he has no chance for the candidacy.

I win every time I have the the worst of the pack like kg, Steph, and V attacking me. :lol:

Cruz is fascist scum, just like you far right wing totalitarians.

And Fakey goes on the usual path...he follows his projection-flailing with hallucinations and delusions of adequacy!

It all makes none. Cruz can't win a national election. He's too much of a loon. Why argue about it?
Of course he can't, but the loons will loon. It's what they do.

Attacking me is their admission they are backing a loser.

So, Obama's parents were communist.
And he's a butt buddy of Bill Ayers'.
As apparently was Cruz's dad. Commies are inflitrating our society.

Yes, YOU and your Radical friends are!...

B_IgvA1U8AA3oet.jpg

That's what Obama and all his radical buddies in his administration did.

we have enemies within. Hope we get through it.

But these dingbats are more worried over Cruz's FAMILY.

You were all worried about Clinton's family and Obama's family.

Cruz's family is infested with communists.

Forum List

Back