🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ted Cruz' Father Fought Alongside Fidel Castro

So, Obama's parents were communist.
And he's a butt buddy of Bill Ayers'.
As apparently was Cruz's dad. Commies are inflitrating our society.
I'm not voting for Cruz' father.
No, you're voting for Jeb Bush, or you are throwing your vote away in protest.

It's already been decided for you.

Keep prophesysing, Nostra-dumbass!

Ted Cruz' Father Fought Alongside Fidel Castro

In fact, Cruz offered up his father to the Ag Summit attendees as an example of the right way to be an immigrant. Before coming to America, Cruz said, his father was "imprisoned and tortured in Cuba."

What Cruz did not tell the audience of crusty conservatives — and what I did not know until I got back to my writing desk a few days later — was that Cruz's father, Rafael, actually fought alongside Fidel Castro's communist forces. He was captured and jailed and beaten by the regime of Fulgencio Batista, the US-backed dictator.

Somehow, despite the fact that he was a rebel fighting alongside communists, Rafael was released from the dictator's prison sometime around 1957 and accepted to the University of Texas. He then made it to America on a student visa when a family friend bribed a Cuban crony to stamp his exit visa. How a Cuban rebel could get a visa into the United States in the 1950s without lying about aiding and abetting Castro is beyond me. Lying on a visa application is grounds for deportation.

I'd love to see the original document, Senator. I mean, if you're seriously running for president.

A few years back, when the birther conspiracy against Obama was in full bloom, Pastor Rafael Cruz told a Texas audience that he'd "like to send [Obama] back to Kenya."

President Barack Obama's father was an African Muslim. That doesn't sit well with the nativists. But Cruz's daddy was, by his son's own admission, "a guerrilla, throwing Molotov cocktails and blowing up buildings" while fighting for Castro against a US-backed regime. Hardly the Horatio Alger biography required from the hard-right.

There's more.

Rafael married an American woman named Eleanor, and they moved to Canada to chase their American dream in the Alberta oil fields. Rafael got Canadian citizenship, got drunk a lot, got his wife pregnant, and got Jesus.

At least Obama can rightfully claim that Hawaii — where he was born — is part of America. That gives the president a leg up on Pastor Cruz's son Ted, who was born in Calgary in 1970. (That's in Canada.) Pastor Cruz did not become an American citizen until 2005.

Remember, you can't be president of the United States unless you're a "natural born Citizen." The question of Cruz's nationality centers on his mother, who claims on his Canadian birth certificate to be an American citizen raised in Delaware.

I believe that his mother is an American — I'm no conspiracy kook. But Cruz is the Pied Piper of the Tea Party movement, the ones who were peddling the narrative of Obama as a mongrel Manchurian Candidate.

Certainly those people will want to see Cruz's proof of citizenship as well. Did his mother live in the United States for at least 10 years — with at least five of them coming after her 14th birthday — as required by US law at the time of her son's birth?

Maybe next time we meet in Iowa, Cruz will show me her report cards to prove it.
And?

So, Obama's parents were communist.
And he's a butt buddy of Bill Ayers'.
As apparently was Cruz's dad. Commies are inflitrating our society.
I'm not voting for Cruz' father.
No, you're voting for Jeb Bush, or you are throwing your vote away in protest.

It's already been decided for you.

Keep prophesysing!

that name cracks me up...a good and fitting one though...bravo:2up::clap2:

Can Commie Cruz even win his NaziCon Teabagger Primary? I know he can't win the General Election.
After he loses, they will start whining that he lost because he wasn't conservative enough.

:badgrin:

gawd, do you people ever grow up? You all swore you wouldn't lose CONGRESS to the Republicans. and man the whine was as shrill as it now over Cruz. go to bed you all have school in the morning

Can Commie Cruz even win his NaziCon Teabagger Primary? I know he can't win the General Election.
After he loses, they will start whining that he lost because he wasn't conservative enough.

:badgrin:

gawd, do you people ever grow up? You all swore you wouldn't lose CONGRESS to the Republicans. and man the whine was as shrill as it now over Cruz. go to bed you all have school in the morning

Right. Thanks for your contribution.

again...nazis and the Tea Party have nothing in common....the Tea Party wants limited government, low taxes, less government spending.....the nazis wanted the exact opposite.....and that killing people thing.......you are trying to be master of New Speak, and you are failing.......

I said earlier to the fake Indian how everyone to them not their masters with a D next to their name are: loons, bat shit crazy, extremist. blaa blaa blaa....
are these people grown ups or they brainwashed those words into their small minds?

If you honestly believe Cruz represents main-stream America, you are as much of a loon as him.

How old are you. You dingbats thought that community agitator Obama represented main stream America and the people kicked him in the nuts by voting his party out of CONTROL OF CONGRESS in just SIX years of him

so you are the last people who knows anything about main stream America. You're the moonbat LOONS who voted for some community agitating nobody

Answer one question: Do you think Cruz represents main-stream America? Can you actually answer that? Yes or no...

Yes and you all could be in for hell of shock. so hold on

The people are sick to death of these nasty dem/progressives like Obama or they wouldn't have kicked his party into minority status in Congress. think about my dear little one

I don't know if you were around for Reagan but: He was accused of not being main steam American too. and an extremist, far right. blaaa blaaa

If you don't worship government....you are an extremist...and must be destroyed.....government is god......

Notice how much the left hates on a minority

I do believe they are showing their racism. not as if we haven't seen it before.

As we can see, Ted SCARES the Pond Scum to death.... He even made Hillary start her menstrual cycle again! :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

nqp6y9.jpg

I said earlier to the fake Indian how everyone to them not their masters with a D next to their name are: loons, bat shit crazy, extremist. blaa blaa blaa....
are these people grown ups or they brainwashed those words into their small minds?

If you honestly believe Cruz represents main-stream America, you are as much of a loon as him.

How old are you. You dingbats thought that community agitator Obama represented main stream America and the people kicked him in the nuts by voting his party out of CONTROL OF CONGRESS in just SIX years of him

so you are the last people who knows anything about main stream America. You're the moonbat LOONS who voted for some community agitating nobody

Answer one question: Do you think Cruz represents main-stream America? Can you actually answer that? Yes or no...

Yes and you all could be in for hell of shock. so hold on

The people are sick to death of these nasty dem/progressives like Obama or they wouldn't have kicked his party into minority status in Congress. think about my dear little one

I don't know if you were around for Reagan but: He was accused of not being main steam American too. and an extremist, far right. blaaa blaaa

If you don't worship government....you are an extremist...and must be destroyed.....government is god......

that does pretty much sums up the left/dem/lib/progessives of today. You see what we are fighting for and the nasty people that comes with that party

It is funny watching the left go to work.....the Borg Queen has given the command, now they attack.....

Forum List

Back