🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ted Cruz' Father Fought Alongside Fidel Castro

Vigilante's DD Form 214 does not have an Honorable service rating.

I do. And I served six times as long a V.

That's V's stolen valor for you.

It all makes none. Cruz can't win a national election. He's too much of a loon. Why argue about it?

I said earlier to the fake Indian how everyone to them not their masters with a D next to their name are: loons, bat shit crazy, extremist. blaa blaa blaa....
are these people grown ups or they brainwashed those words into their small minds?

The bottom line is Cruz the son of a communist cannot win the GOP nomination.

So, Obama's parents were communist.
And he's a butt buddy of Bill Ayers'.
As apparently was Cruz's dad. Commies are inflitrating our society.
I'm not voting for Cruz' father.
No, you're voting for Jeb Bush, or you are throwing your vote away in protest.

It's already been decided for you.

Just like you threw away the votes for the rest of us when you voted that community agitator in as President. so you have nothing to be proud of. and now you plan on voting for the old lady in a pantsuit. Doesn't say much for what you vote for.

Post it, or you've been caught AGAIN in another LIE!!! Still have no answer to you supposed combat splinter?...Mr. Kerry!
I don't have to. You do. And you won't because of what the form says about you. Your necks is in the noose.

Just as is Communist Cruz.

I own you, Vigilante; I live in your head. :lol:

You seem to have a terminal case of #4! :ahole-1:

n12b79.jpg

Post it, or you've been caught AGAIN in another LIE!!! Still have no answer to you supposed combat splinter?...Mr. Kerry!
I don't have to. You do. And you won't because of what the form says about you. Your necks is in the noose.

You seem to have a terminal case of #4! :ahole-1:

n12b79.jpg
I stole that pic and slapped it on Pinterest. Just sayin'. :lol:

It all makes none. Cruz can't win a national election. He's too much of a loon. Why argue about it?

I said earlier to the fake Indian how everyone to them not their masters with a D next to their name are: loons, bat shit crazy, extremist. blaa blaa blaa....
are these people grown ups or they brainwashed those words into their small minds?

If you honestly believe Cruz represents main-stream America, you are as much of a loon as him.

I don't have to. You do have to post your 214. And you won't because of what the form says about you. Your neck is in the noose.

Far righties, you dopes: listen up.

Get behind Walker or Kasich or even Rubio.

You can't win with Cruz. He is tainted, corrupt, and hated by most of America. He has no chance.

If you honestly believe Cruz represents main-stream America, you are as much of a loon as him.

How old are you. You dingbats thought that community agitator Obama represented main stream America and the people kicked him in the nuts by voting his party out of CONTROL OF CONGRESS in just SIX years of him

so you are the last people who knows anything about main stream America. You're the moonbat LOONS who voted for some community agitating nobody

How old are you. You dingbats thought that community agitator Obama represented main stream America and the people kicked him in the nuts by voting his party out of CONTROL OF CONGRESS in just SIX years of him

so you are the last people who knows anything about main stream America. You're the moonbat LOONS who voted for some community agitating nobody

Answer one question: Do you think Cruz represents main-stream America? Can you actually answer that? Yes or no...

Obama hung out with KNOWN terrorists. Obama hung out with race baiting America hating preachers. Obama's father was a man of known violence. Obama's own wife said she was NEVER a proud American before her hubby was elected.

Yet what Ted Cruz's father, a man whom I understand was never in Teds life, is supposed to matter?

You libs are fucked in the head.

Answer one question: Do you think Cruz represents main-stream America? Can you actually answer that? Yes or no...
I think he represents the people that elected him and that is what he is supposed to do.

Next stupid question....

Yes and you all could be in for hell of shock. so hold on

The people are sick to death of these nasty dem/progressives like Obama or they wouldn't have kicked his party into minority status in Congress. think about my dear little one

I don't know if you were around for Reagan but: He was accused of not being main steam American too. and an extremist, far right. blaaa blaaa

Forum List

Back