🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ted Cruz' Father Fought Alongside Fidel Castro

a-canadian-shut-down-the-us-government.jpg

Ted Cruz is a fanatical Dominionist, a Seven Mountains apocalyptic theocrat and a future Ayatollah.

Don't believe me? Ask his father, uber-right wing pastor Rafael Cruz

Speaking of Rafael Cruz, here are some of his Greatest Hits:

“We need to send Barack Obama back to Chicago. I’d like to send him back to Kenya, back to Indonesia.” He went on to say, “We have to unmask this man. This is a man that seeks to destroy all concept of God. And I will tell you what, this is classical Marxist philosophy. Karl Marx very clearly said Marxism requires that we destroy God because government must become God.” "Go to Genesis chapter nine and you will find the death penalty clearly stated in Genesis chapter nine ... God ordains the death penalty!”
"God has given you an anointing to go to the battlefield. And what's the battlefield? The marketplace. To go to the marketplace and occupy the land. To go to the marketplace and take dominion."

"Evolution is one of the strongest tools of Marxism because if they can convince you that you came from a monkey, it’s much easier to convince you that God does not exist."

"The president has the gall to tell us that this is not a Christian nation. The United States of American was formed to honor the word of God."

“The wealth of the wicked is stored for the righteous. And it is through the kings, anointed to take dominion, that that transfer of wealth is going to occur."

“Barack Obama said: If the winds shift, I will side with the Muslims.”
Are Ted Cruz s Religious Beliefs And Rafael Cruz Off Limits

Lie after lie Rafael Sr., and Rafael Jr. will be known to all soon enough.

Ted Cruz is a fanatical Dominionist, a Seven Mountains apocalyptic theocrat and a future Ayatollah.

“We need to send Barack Obama back to Chicago. I’d like to send him back to Kenya, back to Indonesia.” He went on to say, “We have to unmask this man. This is a man that seeks to destroy all concept of God. And I will tell you what, this is classical Marxist philosophy. Karl Marx very clearly said Marxism requires that we destroy God because government must become God.” "Go to Genesis chapter nine and you will find the death penalty clearly stated in Genesis chapter nine ... God ordains the death penalty!”
"God has given you an anointing to go to the battlefield. And what's the battlefield? The marketplace. To go to the marketplace and occupy the land. To go to the marketplace and take dominion."

"Evolution is one of the strongest tools of Marxism because if they can convince you that you came from a monkey, it’s much easier to convince you that God does not exist."

"The president has the gall to tell us that this is not a Christian nation. The United States of American was formed to honor the word of God."

“The wealth of the wicked is stored for the righteous. And it is through the kings, anointed to take dominion, that that transfer of wealth is going to occur."

the entire family are mentally ill assholes

Rafael, the father, said he didn't know Castro was a Communist when he fought with him.

Neither did anybody else.

What the stupid dimocrap scumbag doesn't know is that Fidel Castro (because he's a dimocrap and that means he's stupid) didn't even announce he was a communist until JFK was in Office.

Just a fact.

dimocraps are the scum of the earth

another fact

That is pretty much crap. Fidel was fighting for communism and marxism sine the 1940s.

The dead step-sister might be okay. For a Catholic this guy got divorced a lot.

Rafael, the father, said he didn't know Castro was a Communist when he fought with him.

What the stupid dimocrap scumbag doesn't know is that Fidel Castro (because he's a dimocrap and that means he's stupid) didn't even announce he was a communist until JFK was in Office.

Just a fact.

another fact

That is pretty much crap. Fidel was fighting for communism and marxism sine the 1940s.
Of course it is but how does Rafael Jr. explain that daddy was a Commie?

Just a fact.

another fact

Why would Ted have to "explain" the choices made many years earlier by his father?

Does Obumbler need to "explain" HIS father's choice to abandon his own family?

You are a mentally ill asshole and as such you might be thought to therefore have some expertise on the topic. But alas, your opinions are worthless crap, batshit cunto, since you are just --

a mentally ill asshole.

See this is getting fun, now the lefty sack-a-doodles are coming out of the woodwork.

They saw how well the righty birther BS went, so now they are going all in!

You extreme nut jobs are fun to watch.

"You extreme nut jobs are fun to watch"

says the boy in the orange pimp clown coat

Clown boy, you are a lot of fun to read, your shear stupidity makes me laugh, keep it up, you wack-a-doodle nut cases are very entertaining.

Just a fact.

another fact

Why would Ted have to "explain" the choices made many years earlier by his father?

Divorcing your wives isn't abandoning your family? Rafael Sr. has done that twice now, and he was Catholic. And yes he has to explain it, you guys required Obama too. In both cases daddy was a Commie, only his daddy took up arms and fought with Castro. Canada Castro Ted, has a nice ring to it.

hell they didn't blink an eyelash when it was shown Obama hung out with a domestic terrorist, Bill Ayers

they didn't blink an eyelash over holders radical past. They are so out of everything so it's their dirty politics as usual attacking a politicians family. We'll be hearing about the kids next.

hell they didn't blink an eyelash when it was shown Obama hung out with a domestic terrorist, Bill Ayers

they didn't blink an eyelash over holders radical past. They are so out of everything so it's their dirty politics as usual
Rafael Jr. was raised by a Commie, so it's all good eh Steph?

Just a fact.

another fact

Divorcing your wives isn't abandoning your family? Rafael Sr. has done that twice now, and he was Catholic. And yes he has to explain it, you guys required Obama too. In both cases daddy was a Commie, only his daddy took up arms and fought with Castro. Canada Castro Ted, has a nice ring to it.

Horse shit. A divorce is not actually akin to pulling up stakes, returning to another fucking continent and abandoning your family entirely.

But even if your idiotic claim had any factual or logical validity (it doesn't), the question remains:

How would Ted have any obligation to "explain" his father's actions of years earlier?

And no, you liar, nobody "made" Obumbler explain shit. And that asshole certainly is well versed in the art of stonewalling anyway.

And your point is what?
Their point is that they have nothing to use against Cruz so they'll dig up whatever irrelevant shit sounds bad.
Obama's father was a declared communist. So was Barack Obama Sr.

Actually no... Another lie from the Right... It could be said Cruz's father fought for Marcism

No. it is not a lie at all, you lying twerp. Papa Obumbler was an avowed Marxist. Note the correct spelling, by the way.

And if Ted's dad fought with the Fidel's guys, that would certainly qualify as fighting for Marxism even if Ted's dad didn't quite understand much at the time.

And?

Forum List

Back