🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ted Cruz' Father Fought Alongside Fidel Castro

In fact, Cruz offered up his father to the Ag Summit attendees as an example of the right way to be an immigrant. Before coming to America, Cruz said, his father was "imprisoned and tortured in Cuba."

What Cruz did not tell the audience of crusty conservatives — and what I did not know until I got back to my writing desk a few days later — was that Cruz's father, Rafael, actually fought alongside Fidel Castro's communist forces. He was captured and jailed and beaten by the regime of Fulgencio Batista, the US-backed dictator.

Somehow, despite the fact that he was a rebel fighting alongside communists, Rafael was released from the dictator's prison sometime around 1957 and accepted to the University of Texas. He then made it to America on a student visa when a family friend bribed a Cuban crony to stamp his exit visa. How a Cuban rebel could get a visa into the United States in the 1950s without lying about aiding and abetting Castro is beyond me. Lying on a visa application is grounds for deportation.

I'd love to see the original document, Senator. I mean, if you're seriously running for president.

A few years back, when the birther conspiracy against Obama was in full bloom, Pastor Rafael Cruz told a Texas audience that he'd "like to send [Obama] back to Kenya."

President Barack Obama's father was an African Muslim. That doesn't sit well with the nativists. But Cruz's daddy was, by his son's own admission, "a guerrilla, throwing Molotov cocktails and blowing up buildings" while fighting for Castro against a US-backed regime. Hardly the Horatio Alger biography required from the hard-right.

There's more.

Rafael married an American woman named Eleanor, and they moved to Canada to chase their American dream in the Alberta oil fields. Rafael got Canadian citizenship, got drunk a lot, got his wife pregnant, and got Jesus.

At least Obama can rightfully claim that Hawaii — where he was born — is part of America. That gives the president a leg up on Pastor Cruz's son Ted, who was born in Calgary in 1970. (That's in Canada.) Pastor Cruz did not become an American citizen until 2005.

Remember, you can't be president of the United States unless you're a "natural born Citizen." The question of Cruz's nationality centers on his mother, who claims on his Canadian birth certificate to be an American citizen raised in Delaware.

I believe that his mother is an American — I'm no conspiracy kook. But Cruz is the Pied Piper of the Tea Party movement, the ones who were peddling the narrative of Obama as a mongrel Manchurian Candidate.

Certainly those people will want to see Cruz's proof of citizenship as well. Did his mother live in the United States for at least 10 years — with at least five of them coming after her 14th birthday — as required by US law at the time of her son's birth?

Maybe next time we meet in Iowa, Cruz will show me her report cards to prove it.
This should be a deal breaker unless the Rightists/repub-voters are hypocrites that is :eusa_whistle:

Horseshit. Ted's dad already said that at the time he didn't realize that Fidel was a communist.

And in any event, we leave the moronic "sins of the father" thinking to you trite liberals.

ted-cruz-hypocrisy1.jpg
Dear old dad didn't even come here legally. Grandpa bribed an official to get him a Student Visa and then instead of going home to Cuba he stayed in the US, before moving to Canada and becoming a Canadian Citizen. Nice eh?

In fact, Cruz offered up his father to the Ag Summit attendees as an example of the right way to be an immigrant. Before coming to America, Cruz said, his father was "imprisoned and tortured in Cuba."

What Cruz did not tell the audience of crusty conservatives — and what I did not know until I got back to my writing desk a few days later — was that Cruz's father, Rafael, actually fought alongside Fidel Castro's communist forces. He was captured and jailed and beaten by the regime of Fulgencio Batista, the US-backed dictator.

Somehow, despite the fact that he was a rebel fighting alongside communists, Rafael was released from the dictator's prison sometime around 1957 and accepted to the University of Texas. He then made it to America on a student visa when a family friend bribed a Cuban crony to stamp his exit visa. How a Cuban rebel could get a visa into the United States in the 1950s without lying about aiding and abetting Castro is beyond me. Lying on a visa application is grounds for deportation.

I'd love to see the original document, Senator. I mean, if you're seriously running for president.

A few years back, when the birther conspiracy against Obama was in full bloom, Pastor Rafael Cruz told a Texas audience that he'd "like to send [Obama] back to Kenya."

President Barack Obama's father was an African Muslim. That doesn't sit well with the nativists. But Cruz's daddy was, by his son's own admission, "a guerrilla, throwing Molotov cocktails and blowing up buildings" while fighting for Castro against a US-backed regime. Hardly the Horatio Alger biography required from the hard-right.

There's more.

Rafael married an American woman named Eleanor, and they moved to Canada to chase their American dream in the Alberta oil fields. Rafael got Canadian citizenship, got drunk a lot, got his wife pregnant, and got Jesus.

At least Obama can rightfully claim that Hawaii — where he was born — is part of America. That gives the president a leg up on Pastor Cruz's son Ted, who was born in Calgary in 1970. (That's in Canada.) Pastor Cruz did not become an American citizen until 2005.

Remember, you can't be president of the United States unless you're a "natural born Citizen." The question of Cruz's nationality centers on his mother, who claims on his Canadian birth certificate to be an American citizen raised in Delaware.

I believe that his mother is an American — I'm no conspiracy kook. But Cruz is the Pied Piper of the Tea Party movement, the ones who were peddling the narrative of Obama as a mongrel Manchurian Candidate.

Certainly those people will want to see Cruz's proof of citizenship as well. Did his mother live in the United States for at least 10 years — with at least five of them coming after her 14th birthday — as required by US law at the time of her son's birth?

Maybe next time we meet in Iowa, Cruz will show me her report cards to prove it.

Doesn't matter, because, like obama, Cruz was born to a foreign national, thus due to the Constitution's unique eligibility requirement for the office of the President, one must be a Natural Born Citizen; which is to say a Citizen who's Citizenship is The Consequence OF Citizenship; meaning that the birth is the consequence of the joining of one male citizen and one female citizen... the natural consequence of which is: the birth of a CITIZEN.

So Ted Cruz is not eligible for the office of President, just as obama is ineligible.

Last edited:
NaziCons love to bash Obama - but they hate it when their loonies get bashed for the similar shit.

I didn't bash Obama for this, it was the far right, you are a far left nut job, of course you'd care about nothing relevant.

hell they didn't blink an eyelash when it was shown Obama hung out with a domestic terrorist, Bill Ayers

they didn't blink an eyelash over holders radical past. They are so out of everything so it's their dirty politics as usual
Rafael Jr. was raised by a Commie, so it's all good eh Steph?

Except, even to the extent that Ted's dad had fought on the side of communist asssucker, Fidel, that doesn't mean that Ted's dad WAS a communist.

In actuality (the following will include some facts which will cause pandering scumbag hate filled propagandist liberals some discomfort), Ted's dad was a practicing capitalist.

Very true... Ted's father was an anti-communist. Which is demonstrated by his ass having been locked up in the communist prison, for opposing communism.

It amuses me greatly to see utter zombie plodding shit brained far left wing liberal hacks like Cunto getting so worked up over Ted.

Kinda makes me think Ted is worthy of further consideration.
Rafael Jr. is your kind of guy, except that he's a wetback crazy christian of an illegal alien.

Yep. The absolutely urgent lolberal fixation on Ted Cruz is a wonder to behold.

Do you think it might somehow be connected to the self-inflicted damage the lolberal Dumbocraps have to confront over Shrillary's e-mails?

hell they didn't blink an eyelash when it was shown Obama hung out with a domestic terrorist, Bill Ayers

they didn't blink an eyelash over holders radical past. They are so out of everything so it's their dirty politics as usual

Except, even to the extent that Ted's dad had fought on the side of communist asssucker, Fidel, that doesn't mean that Ted's dad WAS a communist.

In actuality (the following will include some facts which will cause pandering scumbag hate filled propagandist liberals some discomfort), Ted's dad was a practicing capitalist.

Very true... Ted's father was an anti-communist. Which is demonstrated by his ass having been locked up in the communist prison, for opposing communism.
He wasn't anti-communist or locked up under a communist regime. He was fighting to overthrow the government of Cuba, just like Castro.

Yep. The absolutely urgent lolberal fixation on Ted Cruz is a wonder to behold.

Do you think it might somehow be connected to the self-inflicted damage the lolberal Dumbocraps have to confront over Shrillary's e-mails?

NaziCon deflection is hilarious to watch. Keep it coming...

To the far left loons who it seems don't know how a calander works Cruz fought with Castro in the 1950s Castro did not come out and publically embrace Communism until the 1960s 1962 I believe.

Ov vey another dummy. The U.S. supported castro , it wasn't till castro got in power in 1960 that he said he was a communist, teddy's father left cuba in 57

Forum List

Back