Ted Cruz is the next Rick Santorum

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2012
California
He'll finish second while making a joke of himself. And he'll run an obscure campaign in the next cycle and whine that nobody cares about him.

He'll finish second while making a joke of himself. And he'll run an obscure campaign in the next cycle and whine that nobody cares about him.

I said that yesterday and was laughed at...

I believe Paul Ryan will be the 2020 candidate against Clinton and will win.

Doubt it. P Ryan is weak and not very likeable. Not only that, Trump is gonna crush Crooked Hillary.

Doubt it. P Ryan is weak and not very likeable. Not only that, Trump is gonna crush Crooked Hillary.

Alright, now you need to pass the herb...

Canadian Anchor Baby...

The same question will be ask about Trump fifty years from now when ask what was the name of the candidate for the GOP that lost all fifty states to Hillary Clinton in 2016 Presidential Election?

Canadian Anchor Baby...

The same question will be ask about Trump fifty years from now when ask what was the name of the candidate for the GOP that lost all fifty states to Hillary Clinton in 2016 Presidential Election?

You should stock up on butthurt meds if you are betting on Hillary the lying corrupt idiot.

Nope...

The reality is with all of Clinton faults Trump will make her look like a Saint... Might be the Saint of Hell but still a Saint compared to him...

Who's paying you to post all these ridiculous Cruz threads? Do they know they're dealing with a minor? It's after 10:30 your time, shouldn't you be in bed, tomorrows a school day.

Saved, to throw in your face this November. Holy fuck, you're an imbecile!

Who's paying you to post all these ridiculous Cruz threads? Do they know they're dealing with a minor? It's after 10:30 your time, shouldn't you be in bed, tomorrows a school day.

I hope you're rich; because otherwise you're wasting your time being a country club republican.

You don't have to wait to November to eat ass. Have some.

You don't have to wait to November to eat ass. Have some.
Didn't you predict Mittens would demolish President Obama (praise be unto Him!)?

Forum List

Back