Ted Cruz, potential ethics violation

BDBoop

Platinum Member
Jul 20, 2011
Don't harsh my zen, Jen!
I did a thorough search, am rather surprised this hasn't been noted since the story posted on the 18th.

Texas Republican Senator Ted Cruz potentially violated ethics rules by failing to publicly disclose his financial relationship with a Caribbean-based holding company during the 2012 campaign, a review of financial disclosure and company documents by TIME shows. The relationship originated with a $6,000 investment Cruz made more than a decade ago in a Jamaican private equity firm founded by his college roommate.

When Cruz later reported the financial relationship in 2013, he failed to comply with Senate rules requiring full identification of the holding company and its location, triggering an inquiry by Senate Select Committee on Ethics staff and a second amended disclosure. After additional inquiries by TIME this week, Cruz said he is now in the process making further corrections to his disclosure.

Read more: Ted Cruz Failed To Disclose Ties To Caribbean Holding Company | TIME.com

I hope this story makes it up to the media.

Sorry, but Ted Cruz is bad for this nation, and I'm wondering why someone who hates the government so much is trying to force his will on this nation.

And worse..............why do we allow it?

• Banned

Sorry, but Ted Cruz is bad for this nation, and I'm wondering why someone who hates the government so much is trying to force his will on this nation.

Because he won an election.

And since it seems every elected official is some degree of financially dirty, I sincerely doubt that anything will come of it. Just a little brick in the Cruz wall.

I mean - seriously. Look at Mitt. Refused to divulge his taxes, had money stored offshore everythefuckwhere - nobody cared.

And since it seems every elected official is some degree of financially dirty, I sincerely doubt that anything will come of it. Just a little brick in the Cruz wall.

I mean - seriously. Look at Mitt. Refused to divulge his taxes, had money stored offshore everythefuckwhere - nobody cared.

The only reason Cruz was elected was because he ran unopposed.

• Banned

/falls over laughing

The shit I don't know. :rofl:

I did a thorough search, am rather surprised this hasn't been noted since the story posted on the 18th.

Texas Republican Senator Ted Cruz potentially violated ethics rules by failing to publicly disclose his financial relationship with a Caribbean-based holding company during the 2012 campaign, a review of financial disclosure and company documents by TIME shows. The relationship originated with a $6,000 investment Cruz made more than a decade ago in a Jamaican private equity firm founded by his college roommate.

When Cruz later reported the financial relationship in 2013, he failed to comply with Senate rules requiring full identification of the holding company and its location, triggering an inquiry by Senate Select Committee on Ethics staff and a second amended disclosure. After additional inquiries by TIME this week, Cruz said he is now in the process making further corrections to his disclosure.

Read more: Ted Cruz Failed To Disclose Ties To Caribbean Holding Company | TIME.com

So after all the digging done by democratic operatives results in a paperwork error, he's cleaner then I thought he would be.

Oh, Hai there!!!

charles-rangel_3547663.jpg

Funny, you just described that asshole in Air Force One and her fake faggot "husband".

Compared to the fuck BO that lied about everything to get elected President. His birthplace, his religion, his homosexuality, his Chicago backed candidacy, his Arab backed college education, his affirmative push through law school by ultra elitist tenured gay professors.....you backed one of the worst humans to hold office ad still defend his scrawny fag ass.

Welcome to the ObamaNation

Billy Clinton can get blow jobs and they yawned about, ethics...

what a country if you're a Demcorat

/falls over laughing

The shit I don't know. :rofl:

Exactly, the shit you don't know is right, you and skooter faggot are always full of shit. He ran against the extremely wealthy and soon to be Governor of Texas....Lt. Governor David Dewhurst

So after all the digging done by democratic operatives results in a paperwork error, he's cleaner then I thought he would be.

Oh, Hai there!!!

Oh you mean Charlie Rangel? Bonafide American War Hero?

:clap2:

I'd put him up against Rafael Cruz, Canadian son of a Castro Commie Fighter, any day of the week.

Oh, Hai there!!!

I'd put him up against Rafael Cruz, Canadian son of a Castro Commie Fighter, any day of the week.

Yep, ignore is long list of ethics issues, one of which is this one....

In September 2008, Rangel's attorney, Lanny Davis, disclosed that Rangel had failed to report on his tax returns or in congressional disclosure forms $75,000 in income he had received for renting his Dominican villa. That month, Rangel paid $10,800 to cover his liability for the related back taxes.[117][118] He had owed back taxes for at least three years. The Ways and Means Committee writes the U.S. tax code, and as such his failure to pay taxes himself led to heavy criticism.[118]

Compared to the fuck BO that lied about everything to get elected President. His birthplace, his religion, his homosexuality, his Chicago backed candidacy, his Arab backed college education, his affirmative push through law school by ultra elitist tenured gay professors.....you backed one of the worst humans to hold office ad still defend his scrawny fag ass.

Um..no.

Lying is knowingly telling an untruth.

Like when Ahnold said he never cheated on his wife or praised Hitler, and you guys swore to it.

Oh, Hai there!!!

Oh. :) Silly, silly man. You think that's the only find? No. ;)

That's the FIRST find.

Oh, Hai there!!!

Yep, ignore is long list of ethics issues, one of which is this one....

In September 2008, Rangel's attorney, Lanny Davis, disclosed that Rangel had failed to report on his tax returns or in congressional disclosure forms $75,000 in income he had received for renting his Dominican villa. That month, Rangel paid $10,800 to cover his liability for the related back taxes.[117][118] He had owed back taxes for at least three years. The Ways and Means Committee writes the U.S. tax code, and as such his failure to pay taxes himself led to heavy criticism.[118]

You mean George W. Bush sicced the IRS on him for wanting to have a draft?

Nice.

Tell us again how you hate when that happens.

Democrat Senators

Robert Byrd, KKK Grand Kleagle
Teddy Kennedy, left his pregnant gf overnight in an underwater car
Richard Blumenthal, lied about his military service in Vietnam
Liz Warren, entire life after the age of 20 has been an Affirmative Action sham based on her high non-Indian cheekbones
Harry Reid, suspected drug mule and wanted for questioning with a series of prostitute murders in Las Vegas

Democrat Senators

Robert Byrd, KKK Grand Kleagle
Teddy Kennedy, left his pregnant gf overnight in an underwater car
Richard Blumenthal, lied about his military service in Vietnam
Liz Warren, entire life after the age of 20 has been an Affirmative Action sham based on her high non-Indian cheekbones
Harry Reid, suspected drug mule and wanted for questioning with a series of prostitute murders in Las Vegas

Come on now, those are different...don't you know

Forum List

Back